Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Someone talk me out of getting the PS4 bundle.

I can get it, use the $125 in gift cards I have, and get the whole thing with tax for about $300.

But I'd have to put the $300 on my credit card.

I can get it, use the $125 in gift cards I have, and get the whole thing with tax for about $300.

PS4 probably won't be cheaper until next year some time.

But, I guess there could be more bundles with the exclusives coming out so you could get a better limited edition than the Destiny White Bundle down the line. Just depends on how long you mind waiting.

Shut up and spend money so you we can laugh at you and say you having spending problems while we use this as a way to disguise our emotional problems of spending our own money on crap we don't need.

I would suggest that you save your gift cards. I have been waiting for PS4's to drop under $300 again on their warehouse. That, and I don't see any must-have games on PS4 (IMO) besides Second-Son, Bloodborne, and VII.

But I'd have to put the $300 on my credit card.You're probably not going to see a better bundle all year
You're probably not going to see a better bundle (PS4 + 2 current top rated games for PS4) for a while. You wait long enough you'll eventually do better, but it will probably take a while. I don't think I did a very good job of talking you out of it...

Wow smash was gone instantly. Glad I could get it, but when am I gonna recieve the $15?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that Smash went fast. I tried to get it but it was gone instantly. Oh well, I'll pick it up eventually.

i was like a laser on the smash bros deal and got one.  The lightening deals got crashed again btw.

PS4 games are nearly $5-$10 more than XB1 versions today. That sucks. Morder was, Madden was, NFS Rivals was. And now NBA2K15 is. Bums me out.

I'm getting tales of xillia 2, but I'm getting another game for free shipping so which one should I get conception 2 or Ninja Gaiden 3 re. Been waiting for ng to go down to $10 for a long time but it seems like it will never go down.

You got a newsletter I can subscribe to?
It will cost you $500 and you'll only get 5 issues at random times. It's called the Werner Herzog Gaming Newsletter where upon purchase I will laugh knowing you have foolishly wasted all that money, while ignoring the walls holding shelves of movies and games not seen or played as if to express the empty vacuum of our soul needing to find things to help keep us fulfilled and knowing one day we will all die and nature will reign supreme in the end.

You'll get a football shaped phone though with subscription though.

Anyone know how long it takes for Amazon to send the $15 credit? Would like to pick up another controller
Most pre-orders past years would come with $10 promo code, and you would get it a little after it shipped. This is the first year I have not seen any pre-order deals (money off or credit on Amazon) except for the usual crap in game items so I didn't pre-order any titles this year.

Crapazon is delivering zero wow factor anymore BB GCU effectively destroyed them for me personally

thank you

Most pre-orders past years would come with $10 promo code, and you would get it a little after it shipped. This is the first year I have not seen any pre-order deals (money off or credit on Amazon) except for the usual crap in game items so I didn't pre-order any titles this year.
Cool, thanks. Its preparing for shipment now so I should be seeing that code soon!

CoD AW just went live for $50, same as it'll be tomorrow morning since Amazon is just matching walmart. And even so I'm struggling to pull the trigger now..

I ended up buying the PS4.  I'm sure it'll be cheaper this time next year, but I don't really think I can wait another year, especially since I don't plan on renewing my XBox Live Gold for my 360.

I don't see a time attached anymore to the Mario Kart 8 deal that is suppose to happen tomorrow.  Did anybody catch the time on that?

Are astros worth the upgrade? How is the long term durability specifically on their mics?

$50 off is the most I've seen them discounted new anyway

I don't see a time attached anymore to the Mario Kart 8 deal that is suppose to happen tomorrow. Did anybody catch the time on that?
Mario Kart is one of the daily deals, not a lightning deal. Today's daily deals went live at just after midnight Pacific time, so I would expect Mario Kart to follow suit and go live in about five hours.

Are astros worth the upgrade? How is the long term durability specifically on their mics?

$50 off is the most I've seen them discounted new anyway
I've got the A50's, and the sound is beyond amazing. LOUD and clear, I can't speak on the mic durability, as I never use it, but the sound is out of this world. The only other high end headset I ever had was the PX5, and while the sound was very good, I just never felt the volume was loud enough. The A50's DO NOT have that issue, as I actually can't run them full blast(11 is an option). LOL

I actually got mine during Astro's April fools gag last year, and it was the best 150 I've ever spent.

Hoping to see Shadow of Mordor for $25 and Alien for $30 between now and Cyber Monday.
You missed when Shadow of Mordor was briefly $25 earlier today...not sure why Amazon increased the price again. You could do what I did and order at $30 then e-mail CS and ask if they can refund you the difference between them and BB. They ended up giving me a $5 credit in my Amazon account. :D

You missed when Shadow of Mordor was briefly $25 earlier today...not sure why Amazon increased the price again. You could do what I did and order at $30 then e-mail CS and ask if they can refund you the difference between them and BB. They ended up giving me a $5 credit in my Amazon account. :D
Might go ahead and give that a try. Nice idea, thanks.

I've got the A50's, and the sound is beyond amazing. LOUD and clear, I can't speak on the mic durability, as I never use it, but the sound is out of this world. The only other high end headset I ever had was the PX5, and while the sound was very good, I just never felt the volume was loud enough. The A50's DO NOT have that issue, as I actually can't run them full blast(11 is an option). LOL

I actually got mine during Astro's April fools gag last year, and it was the best 150 I've ever spent.

Astros are worth it. :)
Thanks for the replies guys! Maybe I should wait for them to hopefully hit $150 again instead of jumping on this deal lol

Tax wasn't nothing I ordered 3 games 2 didn't have tax on them, then when I added xillia 2 thats when the tax came in at $1.60 and thats it. Whats up with that last year I was up to $4 in tax and now this, well i'm not complaining happy thanksgiving everyone good luck with your shoppings.

bread's done
Back