Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Showing $25 for me. I claimed it, but I think I'm going to end up passing. I sure this will easily be found pretty cheaply down the road.
Ah, okay. I'm not all that familiar worth these lightning deals. The main product page didn't show $25. I was able to get the price but adding it to my cart. Presently surprised they went that low.

I was this close to buying the elgato HD60 for $150 last night, but I didn't think I'd get enough use out of it.

Then it went on lightning deal for $130 today. I figured it was a sign that I should jump on it.

THAT'S IT. NO MORE BLACK FRIDAY! I'm like $600 deep now. lol

Some people bitch on Amazon a lot about weak sales, but they still have the best customer service. I e-mailed them 15 mins ago about Wolfenstein being $25 now, but I ordered last week when it was $30. Already got a response back and they are refunding $5 to me. F'ing awesome.

Some people bitch on Amazon a lot about weak sales, but they still have the best customer service. I e-mailed them 15 mins ago about Wolfenstein being $25 now, but I ordered last week when it was $30. Already got a response back and they are refunding $5 to me. F'ing awesome.
Those refunds/credits go in your file, and when they decide you're not sufficiently profitable it'll be "sayonara, sucker!"

LOL I'll adjust my tin foil hat now. Next I'll be saying that the government is tracking your phone calls.

Oh, wait...

Can someone please explain what the word is on that Mario Kart 8 deal? Are they just going to drop it out of nowhere or will it pop up as an upcoming lightning at some point?

Agreed. Their customer service is the best in the business for me, always willing to go above and beyond to make sure I'm satisfied. :d

Those refunds/credits go in your file, and when they decide you're not sufficiently profitable it'll be "sayonara, sucker!"

LOL I'll adjust my tin foil hat now. Next I'll be saying that the government is tracking your phone calls.

Oh, wait...
yeah I got hit last year but thankfully they reversed it. Granted I do/did have several accounts. but the majority of return/complaints were valid as most were collector's editions etc that were put in padded envelopes.

yeah I got hit last year but thankfully they reversed it. Granted I do/did have several accounts. but the majority of return/complaints were valid as most were collector's editions etc that were put in padded envelopes.
I only use 1 Amazon account... think I have another one which is really old and don't use anymore. And I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've asked in the past year for refund/credit due to price change. I also buy a ton of stuff on Amazon. Last year I put in 100+ orders. So yeah, I think they value loyal customers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like that price on AC Rogue. But I just have a feeling it will be announced for PS4/XB1 eventually...
I'd say it's only a matter of time it'll come to PS4 and XB1.

Especially since it is coming to PC in 2015.

No reason for them not to port it to PS4 and XB1, if you ask me.

Amazon Games Twitch Page Listed these deals

4:00pm-5:00pm | Alien: Isolation

5:00pm-6:00pm | Mario Kart 8

6:00pm-7:000pm | Grand Theft Auto V

7:00pm-8:00pm | Halo: The Master Chief Collection

8:00pm-9:00pm | Little Big Planet 3

Timezone? I don't use twitch so i have no clue where to look

Edit: Just found it. They don't list one but I'm going to assume PST. Here's to hoping for a good LBP3 deal. Maybe Alien Isolation if it's a reeeeally good price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of wish I would have just gotten MK8 from them. My Walmart order ended up shipping site to store (not just being ready for pickup like it said it would be) and Amazon will likely be $5 less, too.

I wonder how MK8 is going to do sale-wise and sell-out wise.

The deal seems relatively under-advertised so far and a lot of people probably got Walmart/Sears copies OR already own it. 

If they can get me a copy for 30 or 35, I'm in. 

LBP needs to be $35 for me to get in on that, and Alien Iso at $30 is probably about what I need.

Anybody know if that is the next gen GTA5 (PS4/Xbone) ? I want a PS4 copy.

If it is PST, then the deal for Alien Isolation should be live right now... But it is not.

Do you think that is not a deal schedule, but rather a schedule of their livestream?

bread's done
Back