Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed shulk because I took a 20 minute lunch at work. Now I'm constantly refreshing the page; this is what NOA has done to me :wall:

The store near me says Shulk is in stock but when I called a while ago they said they won't show up until Friday, I'm confused D:
I was told this yesterday but I went to the store once they showed stock online and the manager was stuffing the cabinets with Shulk.

Went into my local GS and the guy had just checked his shipment in from UPS. Got my 2 Shulks and asked what else he got in. Said that they got 10 total Shulks. All preorders, no extra. No other Amiibos came in.

I called a GS:

Me:  Do you have any Shulks in?

Rep: Yes !

Me:  Do you have any spare Shulks in?

Rep:  Oh, you didn't pre-order?  No.

Then the rep went on to tell me about pre-ordering and all that.  Nice rep.

I went from getting excited to crushed in 1.2 seconds.

I called a GS:

Me: Do you have any Shulks in?

Rep: Yes !

Me: Do you have any spare Shulks in?

Rep: Oh, you didn't pre-order? No.

Then the rep went on to tell me about pre-ordering and all that. Nice rep.

I went from getting excited to crushed in 1.2 seconds.
All Gamestop's near me have said they only sent enough for pre-orders (over 10 locations in my area). Only hope of obtaining one was someone who was nice enough to say that they could place one on the side if a second shipment was ever sent.

Missed Shulk. Called my local stores, stopped by another, all for preorder save a random Toon Link, Sheik, or Bowser. Was told though they expect a couple extra Mega Man in whenever they ship.

Just got my Amazon shipment in (NJ location - pre-ordered on Day 1) .. consisted of a Toon Link, Dedede, Mega Man, and Ike. Ike is slightly creased just above the plastic, which is the first time I have had any issues with an Amazon-shipped order. The packaging was as good as ever, so the damage was surprising and disappointing.

I haven't opened any of my figures, but Dedede is definitely a well-made one.. and about 50% heavier than the others!

OK, so does anyone know why what I am assuming is flash player or some re-direct is not loading on Bestbuy.com? I am trying to finalize my order with Paypal but as I hit Continue it just greys out and has a loading circle in the middle of the page.

Tried in firefox and IE

I wish people would realize Gamestop is in control of this not Nintendo.... It's there exclusive!! Of course they would only send enough for pre-orders unlike something like pit or the others, were they would have 1 extra for stores... But anywho hunting is hunting, I just want to see how gamestop is going to handle there stock (raise the price or online random pop ups)

So my friend just told me that his local gamestop wont let him pickup his online preorder of shulk. they said its only for ppl who did instore. Isnt that BS? Is it happening to all Gamestops?

He got a txt saying he can pick it up

So my friend just told me that his local gamestop wont let him pickup his online preorder of shulk. they said its only for ppl who did instore. Isnt that BS? Is it happening to all Gamestops?
wtf? No... That is wildly incorrect. Or a total scam that should be reported.

I picked up my online pre-order of shulk at local gamestop earlier with no problem.

Today was a good Day. I Picked up my Shulk Pre-order just now fast and easy and the guy at the store didnt even put no sticker on them since he said he knew they wouldnt last long in stock anyhow. And then i arrive home to find the Lucario i got from a helpful fellow cag was delivered a day early also. 

4r1R8Up.jpg

So i just called my local best buy and they have meta knight in the store but they are not selling them. what it going on with him? i bet he is going to be in the next ad and they are holding him back to sell for when that starts.

Doesn't let them add to cart but says they're available today for in store pick up. Doesn't that mean they're in stock there?
they are still street dated and can't be sold yet which is why the date still show 12/31/15. From what I was told they won't be released until 2/20 when the new Kirby game is released

Great, went to lunch, missed Shulk. Now I gotta find a way outta work to pick mine up tomorrow... somehow...

Meijers seems to be killing it for wave 3 lol... Of all places ??
I've got two Meijers and they both suck for gaming/gaming related items. They don't even carry amiibo, just some Disney Infinity figures.

Took my dog to the vet and found out Shulk went up as I was leaving. Arg... Hopefully some miracle happens all of us that missed out can get one.

My BBY stores show Meta Knight as well.  It doesn't mean a thing until they shift the release date.  The longer they sit on the shelf, the more likely it is that enterprising employees will make them disappear.

I saw that my local best buy had meta knight in. I called and they held the product for me. I swung by on my lucch break. sadly she tried to call me back at work after I had left. the system would not allow her to sell the amiibo. she then tried to do a preorder for me but the system also would not allow that. she has it on hold for me and said she will call me back around 4 with an update. they received 5 total, and 2 were for preorders. I got to say I feel confident to have someone actually looking out for me as a customer.

It was slightly painful, being able to see meta knight but having to leave it for now. slightly bummed

Just confirmed, my local gamestop shows them in stock but I just called and he said they only have enough for pre-orders. Time to cross my fingers and hope that someone doesn't pick theirs up within 48 hours.
That's alot of whishful thinking. I have 4 gamestops in my area and each gamestop were all out of shulks, meaning everyone who preordered picked theirs up. The only thing we can hope for is that on Friday it will be available online.. But that's ALOT of whishful thinking as well lol.

i'm surprised metaknight isn't available at nintendo store yet. 

the employee at toysrus told me of all the amiibos they are selling on friday megaman has the least supply with only 5.

Anyone have trouble picking up more than one preorder? I have two. One for me, one for my brother. My brother wants to sleep so I'm going alone. They're both on my account, but I'm worried about a 1 per person restriction. At least I have the one for sure.

So, most people who see Shulk as being available *In Stock* on Gamestop by them has been shot down when calling or going in to see if they have actual stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back