Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Off Topic: I have a Wii U. I've heard of people getting the error code 160-0103 when playing Smash. Well I have never had a problem with Smash. But when I play Mario Kart 8, I get the black screen with that error message. It happens every great once in awhile while just doing normal stuff, but it always happens when I try to play the Hyrule grand prix and I'm forced to power off the console. What the fuck is going on?

tumblr_nkkoobasv51rr6e7xo1_540.jpg

I can't believe I was in gamestop this evening and they actually had 1 of these. Best looking amiibo to me with Samus a close 2nd.

Off Topic: I have a Wii U. I've heard of people getting the error code 160-0103 when playing Smash. Well I have never had a problem with Smash. But when I play Mario Kart 8, I get the black screen with that error message. It happens every great once in awhile while just doing normal stuff, but it always happens when I try to play the Hyrule grand prix and I'm forced to power off the console. What the fuck is going on?
THat's strange. Never heard of that problem. Do you have the digital version or disc? Hard drive storage, usb, or internal flash?

Good luck with that. Villager has been an incorrect amount that varies for no apparent reason at Targets since the beginning.
Yea I figured so, its been showing that number for days since the first time I checked it...buuut its never a bad idea to try
Plus one of them supposedly has one WFT....

How many times was gold mario in stock? I thought it was 4 times total, 3 times on Thursday and once on Friday.
5 times, actually. Nice move by Walmart, giving people a chance even if it was a small one.

And what do you people think is going to happen when there is a no news here? They're a popular item and this thread is miles better than the alternative even with any arguing or fluff.

This thread is for news AND discussion. Why that guy is bitching is beyond me. There is no sales currently, no releases, so what are you expecting? It's what's called a slow news week. Not much going on until restocks occur. Might as well shoot the shit with one another.

This thread is for news AND discussion. Why that guy is bitching is beyond me. There is no sales currently, no releases, so what are you expecting? It's what's called a slow news week. Not much going on until restocks occur. Might as well shoot the shit with one another.
To be fair, I've seen you post a lot of off topic comments about stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with Amiibo in this thread. If you want to post off topic stuff, please take it to other threads. That is why we have them. This one is already cluttered enough.

What's the chances of a gold mario preorder again today? I was at work in meetings for every window that I was aware of. Also, is there a way to tell which Walmart stores will have him? I have a Walmart that is out of the way and closes/opens daily so I think I'd have a decent chance there if I were to have to physically secure it.

What's the chances of a gold mario preorder again today? I was at work in meetings for every window that I was aware of. Also, is there a way to tell which Walmart stores will have him? I have a Walmart that is out of the way and closes/opens daily so I think I'd have a decent chance there if I were to have to physically secure it.
Can't help answer those questions at all, but according to the "sponsored/promoted twitter post" on my feed earlier today I think SOMEBODY is trolling people in your situation:

eBay ‏@eBay 16h16 hours ago

This gold #Mario #amiibo sold out in minutes, but is available on eBay right now! http://ebay.to/1vGDPlr

I saw that as well. It's pretty ridiculous they put that up. That's the most expensive listing they could have chosen.
That actually makes sense that they would show a listing like that. From ebay's standpoint, they want to show this listing with the highest price. If it sells, then they get more money via final fees and paypal fees. It also says to sellers, hey look at how much you can sell your item for. So that gets people to list more items at a higher price which in turn generates more fees for ebay.

it's been "preorders up tomorrow" for the last month. I don't believe it.

I haven't been able to sleep at night though, constantly waking up and checking my phone
Sort of in the same boat here, however yesterday I decided to let it go. These things sell so fast that even when you are awake, you blink and you miss them.

Sort of in the same boat here, however yesterday I decided to let it go. These things sell so fast that even when you are awake, you blink and you miss them.
This will, the fact that pre orders were going for $30 each for wave 3 means that there's no reason not to buy as much as you can

I appreciate the occasional reprieve from the same dull "Got my Ike in" "Struck out at Meijer" over and over...and over again. "Tons of Toon Links and Sheiks, 400 Sonics." Haven't noticed anything too off topic from you Mewl, though admittedly liking your pic makes me a tad biased :p I think we all do it at some point.

I'm wondering if I should preorder that cube amiibo case from Best Buy and get $5 off if I get Peach as well (don't have any wave 1 aside the rare trinity and fox).

actually now that I think about it, Nintendo should have commissioned someone to make an amiibo chest a la smash toy theme (fighters are toys, master hand is a kid etc)

Many people (70~) have moved to the line app alert/chat over the past few days.
Seems to have thinned out this thread considerably.
I got a link to the alert page as well as the chat page but when trying to use the link for the chat page Line said something along the lines of "this page doesn't allow adding from links or QR codes." Wth? How can I get added?

EDIT: Apparently as of 5 mins ago the ALERTS page has a message that says a certain user "has blocked group invitations.." so someone deliberately closed off anyone else from joining. Was it full? They trolling?

I got a link to the alert page as well as the chat page but when trying to use the link for the chat page Line said something along the lines of "this page doesn't allow adding from links or QR codes." Wth? How can I get added?
You joined the alert page just fine, but you can't join the chat page? You know, I remember seeing something on the chat page about disabling invites or something (I don't have my phone with me right now). I thought it meant disabling the notification from invites, but now I'm not sure. Also, a lot of people joined the alert, but almost no one has joined the chat in a while. I assumed it was because people only wanted the alert page.

You joined the alert page just fine, but you can't join the chat page? You know, I remember seeing something on the chat page about disabling invites or something (I don't have my phone with me right now). I thought it meant disabling the notification from invites, but now I'm not sure. Also, a lot of people joined the alert, but almost no one has joined the chat in a while. I assumed it was because people only wanted the alert page.
If you click the cogwheel on the group it looks like ANYONE can disable this and may have done it by mistake (I hope). Can someone try turning it back on so I can join? lol

EDIT: Apparently as of 5 mins ago the ALERTS page has a message that says a certain user "has blocked group invitations.." so someone deliberately closed off anyone else from joining. Was it full? They trolling?
there's a limit of 99 people for the room, there's a chance it hit that limit esp. after gold mario?

there's a limit of 99 people for the room, there's a chance it hit that limit esp. after gold mario?
nah, was still 70ish this morning. And the chat page is only 30ish.

If you click the cogwheel on the group it looks like ANYONE can disable this and may have done it by mistake (I hope). Can someone try turning it back on so I can join? lol
I wonder if this is it. Someone confused about how to disable the notifications. My phone was getting a ping each time someone was added, but skaflone sent instructions on how to disable that.

i'm not surprised ebay is advertising scalpers, but i'm surprised they are promoting an item that is a preorder that no one could possibly have in their hands yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back