Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the really fat guy wearing all black, I have ketchup stains on my face and dorito crumbs all over my gigantic mountain dew belly. Hit me up ladies wut wut!

They should make a Nintendo world store here in Compton cali so that every tweet Nintendo sends out starts with Straight outta compton! Crazy niggas ike,ddd,lucario etc available.

Looks like Nintendo World store has some of the store exclusives and Ike and Dedede and thats about all thats going on.

On a side note, is anyone a member of Neogaf that could help me out? Please send me a PM
trying to order the new Xenoblade N3DS cover plate which is available but they've hidden the link and my account has been waiting for approval for over a month http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=999782&page=4
I don't see the link. Well, at least a live link. PM me if you're trying to get more info as I think it's oos.

In a situation like that, do they allow kids to buy their own set of five and then their parent to buy another five? I know there are some dual collectors anyway, but I guess it's kind of hard to know who is and isn't in for the figurines. When I was at the Target Rosalina launch they were handing out cards and some woman with her son only asked for one. Then as they came out again, she asked for another, saying he was buying his own and she was going to buy her own. Felt a bit bad for the guy who got cut off because of that, but I guess it's technically fair game.

I wish Nintendo opens an online store in the US. They could make so much money selling all that swag without any middle man. I know that's not their thing and they probably won't be able to handle it, but they should swallow their pride and get outside help.

Investors have been hounding at Nintendo to figure out ways to make money. Even if this is planned, it can't be healthy for them in the long run.

It's a delicate balance, though, to do that without upsetting the stores. Maybe the trouble with Amiibos will make the stores *want* Nintendo to handle this stuff directly.

It's a delicate balance, though, to do that without upsetting the stores. Maybe the trouble with Amiibos will make the stores *want* Nintendo to handle this stuff directly.
Actually it's better if Nintendo sends stores more and it brings in foot traffic. Stores love that and then if people pick up more games from Nintendo as a side effect it would help Nintendo justify getting more shelf space for games. They REALLY need to make more. Even I've been playing more smash and playing more titles related to Amiibos and Smash since this all started (granted I already owned these games so I'm not the target demographic) because all of this brings these characters and IPs to the forefront of consumer minds.

I wish Nintendo opens an online store in the US. They could make so much money selling all that swag without any middle man. I know that's not their thing and they probably won't be able to handle it, but they should swallow their pride and get outside help.

Investors have been hounding at Nintendo to figure out ways to make money. Even if this is planned, it can't be healthy for them in the long run.
https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/

Nintendo wouldn't necessarily make money by having more focus on their online store. Most shoppers buy games randomly when they enter a game store. Most game companies make money from impulse buying which is why we see Gamestop enforce buying multiple games.

Nintendo's issue, imo, is advertising. Especially on the WiiU that has a large library (compared to the PS4 and X1) of great games yet they only promote Mario Kart 8, Smash and Monster Hunter 4.

Nah, I didn't mean their games, just the souvenir type stuff and limited edition stuff and in this case Amiibos. I did inflate the money aspect though >_>

But yeah, aa said, just supplying more would be the best thing at this point.

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/

Nintendo wouldn't necessarily make money by having more focus on their online store. Most shoppers buy games randomly when they enter a game store. Most game companies make money from impulse buying which is why we see Gamestop enforce buying multiple games.

Nintendo's issue, imo, is advertising. Especially on the WiiU that has a large library (compared to the PS4 and X1) of great games yet they only promote Mario Kart 8, Smash and Monster Hunter 4.
I think Nintendo's biggest issue is the buy-in. You do get exclusives but the lack of multiplat games means that you're probably going to get another console/gaming platform to play a lot of the popular ones. People don't care so much about getting a xbone probably because if they play COD/madden etc they're set, you can't say that about the Wii U.

And not to go on a rant but fuck this shit tjperez123 is an amazing bro but the people here or posting on the trade thread about how they're totally willing to pay MSRP for a NW amiibo need to realize that its at least a 3-4 hour wait in the cold to get these, there's bro people on this thread that will help out but you're being kind of a dick if you accuse people of scalping when they expect to be compensated for a 3-4 hour wait for this stuff.

I think Nintendo's biggest issue is the buy-in. You do get exclusives but the lack of multiplat games means that you're probably going to get another console/gaming platform to play a lot of the popular ones. People don't care so much about getting a xbone probably because if they play COD/madden etc they're set, you can't say that about the Wii U.

And not to go on a rant but fuck this shit tjperez123 is an amazing bro but the people here or posting on the trade thread about how they're totally willing to pay MSRP for a NW amiibo need to realize that its at least a 3-4 hour wait in the cold to get these, there's bro people on this thread that will help out but you're being kind of a dick if you accuse people of scalping when they expect to be compensated for a 3-4 hour wait for this stuff.
I agree, hook me up bro. I want my CAG family discount 50% off MSRP. :whistle2:$ J/K. Please, send me those pics when you can. Thanks!

What's crazier...that people will wait 5 hours in line to buy something worth $30 for $13...or that random people sitting on their butts at home are asking the in-line people to get them one?

In a situation like that, do they allow kids to buy their own set of five and then their parent to buy another five? I know there are some dual collectors anyway, but I guess it's kind of hard to know who is and isn't in for the figurines. When I was at the Target Rosalina launch they were handing out cards and some woman with her son only asked for one. Then as they came out again, she asked for another, saying he was buying his own and she was going to buy her own. Felt a bit bad for the guy who got cut off because of that, but I guess it's technically fair game.
I do not have kids, but I hate that shit. The worst was at SDCC. Some Mom with 3 kids in strollers buying 4 of every exclusive figure. Go ahead sweetheart, give your toddler that ages 6 and up GI Joe. I hope he chokes on it. :lol:

I laugh because it masks my pain.

On topic: Sheik is available to order on BB.com if there is anyone who doesn't have that figure yet.

What's crazier...that people will wait 5 hours in line to buy something worth $30 for $13...or that random people sitting on their butts at home are asking the in-line people to get them one?
Probably us in line considering how cold it is. Just hilarious how people think most of time it's as simple as strolling in and grabbing a handful

They got a fucking shit load of them. Rosalina sold out but prob at least 400 of the others
Oh, in that case, damn. Now I'm pretty damn sure they're withholding stock just to send to them NW, let a crowd build up, and then reek the benefits of the hype.

Oh, in that case, damn. Now I'm pretty damn sure they're withholding stock just to send to them NW, let a crowd build up, and then reek the benefits of the hype.
Cant wait for the restock for the rest of the US. You know theyll do that. New York isnt the only place that needs amiibos. I dont think nintendo hates money to miss out on other proples wallets opening up for their products. Ill just be patient. Hehe

Who knows, they're new policy is to release amiibos only after they get a decent amount of them so for all we know this is the amiibos they've been receiving for the past month. Keep in mind 400 is nothing for a chain store after its distributed, it just seems like a lot because it's all in one place

i find it shady on Nintendo's part to have hundreds of amiibo available at NWS while people who preordered Ike and King at GS are still waiting for theirs

if they have that much stock to distribute why not fulfill GS orders first?

i find it shady on Nintendo's part to have hundreds of amiibo available at NWS while people who preordered Ike and King at GS are still waiting for theirs

if they have that much stock to distribute why not fulfill GS orders first?
Because fulfilling Gamestop orders would not make hundreds of virgins wait in line in the cold...

Joking above of course...Not EVERYONE in line is a virgin.  

There is a Nintendo rep at the Best Buy near me at this nonsense Nintendo event that starts at 1pm.  Reddit users already report it's garbage, but any questions you guys want me to grill him on besides the obvious?

-Why does NWS get all the stock when nobody else does?

-Will Marth be a true reprint or change in any way (I don't care about 2014/2015 date, if you do my goodness get some help)

-Any more MM LE coming?

-How much did the cargo strike really impact things?

-Why doesn't Rosalina's Amiibo have a galaxy under her dress?

Not like this bozo will have access to any real info, but I plan to ask all but the last one...  Any others?

There is a Nintendo rep at the Best Buy near me at this nonsense Nintendo event that starts at 1pm. Reddit users already report it's garbage, but any questions you guys want me to grill him on besides the obvious?

-Why does NTW get all the stock when nobody else does?

-Will Marth be a true reprint or change in any way (I don't care about 2014/2015 date, if you do my goodness get some help)

-Any more MM LE coming?

-How much did the cargo strike really impact things

-Why doesn't Rosalina's Amiibo have a galaxy under her dress

Not like this bozo will have access to any real info, but I plan to ask all but the last one... Any others?
My Best Buy had MM LE yesterday

0bVEzqO.jpg

"My Best Buy had MM LE yesterday"

I saw that, good for you!  By the time I read it I figured my store would have been raided, I'm hopeful they get a magical Saturday shipment that they put out as I'm there today near 1pm.  It's amazing those trickled in after the debacle BB had.

There is a Nintendo rep at the Best Buy near me at this nonsense Nintendo event that starts at 1pm. Reddit users already report it's garbage, but any questions you guys want me to grill him on besides the obvious?

-Why does NWS get all the stock when nobody else does?
-Any more MM LE coming?
-How much did the cargo strike really impact things?
-Why doesn't Rosalina's Amiibo have a galaxy under her dress?

Not like this bozo will have access to any real info, but I plan to ask all but the last one... Any others?
Don't bother, nintendo reps are professional liars

Did nintendo world ever have metaknight? It's weird that they would have the other exclusives but not bestbuy, why would their contract be any different.

All Wave 4 got updated to two months except for Ness and Charizard.
If Charizard ends up being rare in the USA that would just be a big FU from nintendo, no excuse for that. Yes he is confirmed common in other countries but with Nintendo and usa you can never be certain.

But Fox had 3 months of production, but Sonic only had 1 month.... and we know how that turned out
Fox was extremely common when it was first released, a lot more common than sonic is now.

This is really annoying me.. Pre-orders for Wave 4 are still not up in the US, and we're getting leaks of Wave 5 from a African Store. Yet here in a country where Amiibo's have been selling the most, we still don't have pre-orders up despite every other country has had theirs up for a month now.
-table flip-

Someone on reddit reported Nintendo rep brought Captain Falcon to the Bestbuy 3ds event and it was for sale. I just checked bestbuy near me and although no rare amiibos, the Nintendo rep brought 2 Skullkid bundles, for sale also. Might wanna check your bestbuy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back