Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an e-mail from Wal-Mart saying that the release date on my Gold Marios have been changed. It went from March 20th to April 8th. They estimate my order should arrive by April 16th though.
Yes, I got it, too. New arrival date: By Apr. 15, 2005. It goes on to say that the change in date is not their decision, but, set by the manufacturer.

So it sounds pretty random across waves, must have been some kind of lottery to try and get stock shipped and distributed in time, but you'd think order date would make that unnecessary. Starting to see proof in this "dart board" theory.

Maybe delayed email means you are getting and no delay email means your order is gonna be cancelled. Would figure.

I ordered 2 from both the first and second waves and got the first order canceled. I did not get an email, since I am more than likely grouped with the latter now.

It may be worth noting that Walmart has changed their website. The gold Mario now has a release date of 4/8/15 on the amiibo page. Do you think this also affects the in-store release date??

Order placed Feb 26. 3rd wave. 2 ordered.
No cancellation, no delay.
Order processing, 3/27 arrival estimate.

Seems to be totally random.

I paid w credit card. It's the only order I have made for this item.

Seriously I feel like preordering from Walmart is sorta like a QTE. Dodge the cancellation left, dodge the cancellation right, quick jump over the delay!

So far my orders reflexes have been good.

I'm waiting until a Mario Party with online comes out. I have no gaming friends nearby to play with :(
Maybe they will do online play with friends? Then again thats something that WOULD make sense, and nintendo wouldnt want to do something logical. Also I thought it was funny how nintendo stated they didnt want to do chat during smash matches because of lag issues, so you can only speak before/after matches. The 360 and ps3 have mastered chat during games.... so yeah.

I ordered GMario 1st and 2nd wave for a CAGer here. Got the delay for 1st wave only. The dates arent updated in the track order page in walmart.

What's the worth on a US Ike? I'm trading my Majora's Mask CE for Ike and 55. Seem like a good deal?

I really want to eventually trade Ike for Lucario. 

Seriously I feel like preordering from Walmart is sorta like a QTE. Dodge the cancellation left, dodge the cancellation right, quick jump over the delay!

So far my orders reflexes have been good.
Walking through Walmart would fall in the same QTE category although there you would be dodging objects thrown on the floor in the middle of the aisle and you'd have to quickly avert your eyes from the monstrosities that go in that store

Ordered 2 on 2 different accounts both from the first wave. Second was cancelled a week ago. First order is still up for March 27th shipping. Received no email updates on the first order but did get a cancellation email for the second.

Ordered 2 on 2 different accounts both from the first wave. Second was cancelled a week ago. First order is still up for March 27th shipping. Received no email updates on the first order but did get a cancellation email for the second.
Did you use the same credit card for both accounts,

different delivery addresses on each order?

Thank you for answering, if other people are using a system of limiting people and other stores pick up on that same system, we'll hopefully figure out certain triggers.
It was probably the same address that got it canceled. I had two different address'/payments and neither were canceled.

Thank you for answering, if other people are using a system of limiting people and other stores pick up on that same system, we'll hopefully figure out certain triggers.
Meh, doubt it lol...I ordered two. Separate orders but both on same account, same card, and same address. I got an email for the delay for each, no cancellation yet.

I think ThatOneGuyWho ' s cancellation was pure bad luck. Has nothing to do with same address or cc. I know multiple people who ordered on separate accounts with same address and CC and still has theirs. Seems like Walmart cancellations are completely random.

Lol, Walmart just sent me an email advertising some 18k gold spray paint. I hope it's not a sign they're about to cancel my order.

I've had email alerts set up but never have gotten one saying they are available to preorder. I check the site daily. Whoever was saying that those who really want one have had chances if they tried is wrong imo. If you are lucky enough to get in on one I'm happy for you but that doesn't mean there's anything that can be done to get one no matter what you do unless you want to fork over the cash on ebay. At this point I think my best bet is going to be in store but God only knows how lucky I'd have to be to get the timing right on them actually putting them on the shelves if any make it that far. Ebay is looking like the best chance to get one if you are sitting on a pile of cash. I'm sure even paying $60 for one will be a good investment unless nintendo floods the market with them, lol, that's a joke.

I think ThatOneGuyWho ' s cancellation was pure bad luck. Has nothing to do with same address or cc. I know multiple people who ordered on separate accounts with same address and CC and still has theirs. Seems like Walmart cancellations are completely random.
It appears to be random. Why? My bestie pre-ordered one Gold Mario (within the first minute of Nintendo's tweet) and she opted to pay at the store. It was recently cancelled, this particular pre-order has nothing to do with duplicate or payment pre-authorization. I wonder how they'll refund her (I told her to march down the same store and demand the cold cash back). :rofl:

It appears to be random. Why? My bestie pre-ordered one Gold Mario (within the first minute of Nintendo's tweet) and she opted to pay at the store. It was recently cancelled, this particular pre-order has nothing to do with duplicate or payment pre-authorization. I wonder how they'll refund her (I told her to march down the same store and demand the cold cash back). :rofl:
She opted to pay at the store? Is that when she goes to pick it up or can it be paid ahead of time? If not when did cash exchange hands that warrants a refund?

She opted to pay at the store? Is that when she goes to pick it up or can it be paid ahead of time? If not when did cash exchange hands that warrants a refund?
When you checkout, you have the option to pay at the store (within 48hrs. of placing your order).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back