Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah and you have to choose a store I'm guessing and then pick it up like site to store or something?
No. Place an order at walmart.com to ship directly to your house. As part of the checkout process, you have the option to pay with CASH. This payment option is made available for people that do not have gift cards, debit cards, credit cards, paypal, etc., and still have the ability to buy at walmart.com and pay at the store using cash (see below).

sfgmdd.png

No. Place an order at walmart.com to ship directly to your house. As part of the checkout process, you have the option to pay with CASH. This payment option is made available for people that do not have gift cards, debit cards, credit cards, paypal, etc., and still have the ability to buy at walmart.com and pay at the store using cash (see below).
I guess GS does offer pretty much the same thing, smart idea. Wonder how easy it is to get the average Walmart employee to understand what you're trying to do.

I guess GS does offer pretty much the same thing, smart idea. Wonder how easy it is to get the average Walmart employee to understand what you're trying to do.
You should try asking them to do a VUDU Disc 2 Digital for you, but that's a different story, different thread, different nightmare.

Ordered 2 on 2 different accounts both from the first wave. Second was cancelled a week ago. First order is still up for March 27th shipping. Received no email updates on the first order but did get a cancellation email for the second.
I'm all torn up inside that you won't be able to get 4 gold marios.

Don't tap post more than once, even if the page doesn't refresh with your post showing. It likely still went through.
Yep, and it's been this way for months on CAG. Either it can't be fixed, or, Cheapy/John just don't give a shit. (Since it's been mentioned to them many times.)

My Gold Mario order is still intact; no delay email. I either got in on the third or fourth wave.

I checked the website and it still has the old delivery dates (Mar 27-30) even though I got the email about delay until April 10

I checked the website and it still has the old delivery dates (Mar 27-30) even though I got the email about delay until April 10
Yeah I got the email but I see that too. Weird, don't know which to believe then. Didn't a lot of people's previous preorders of Amiibo go way past the expected date anyways, like, months later? It arrives when it arrives I guess.

Yuck.

Can't say I wasn't expecting that though. As soon as I saw a collectible Majora's Mask pin was a pre order bonus, something smelled fishy.
yah saw some reviews from other sites, even trying the demo, new this was a bad game, gotta be weary with nintendo offering bonuses since they are tight wads in the west

Gold Mario was stupid before he was an exclusive and he remains stupid after the fact.  We are getting played by Nintendo and WALMART for goodness sake.  It is an Amiibo nobody wants (Mario) completely painted gold (no details, much easier to mass produce) they partner with the devil (Walmart) and everyone is still in a frenzy!?!

Yes I have one preordered.  Just so I can open his and let my real Amiibo look down from above.  Gold Mario & Walmart are trash and people thinking this will be worth a lot (rarity hardly matters when it's just a plain gold Mario) they will be severely let down.

The TULIP MANIA will die down and reality will settle in soon folks...  You've been warned.

Gold Mario was stupid before he was an exclusive and he remains stupid after the fact. We are getting played by Nintendo and WALMART for goodness sake. It is an Amiibo nobody wants (Mario) completely painted gold (no details, much easier to mass produce) they partner with the devil (Walmart) and everyone is still in a frenzy!?!

Yes I have one preordered. Just so I can open his and let my real Amiibo look down from above. Gold Mario & Walmart are trash and people thinking this will be worth a lot (rarity hardly matters when it's just a plain gold Mario) they will be severely let down.

The TULIP MANIA will die down and reality will settle in soon folks... You've been warned.
You should microwave yours.

Gold Mario was stupid before he was an exclusive and he remains stupid after the fact. We are getting played by Nintendo and WALMART for goodness sake. It is an Amiibo nobody wants (Mario) completely painted gold (no details, much easier to mass produce) they partner with the devil (Walmart) and everyone is still in a frenzy!?!

Yes I have one preordered. Just so I can open his and let my real Amiibo look down from above. Gold Mario & Walmart are trash and people thinking this will be worth a lot (rarity hardly matters when it's just a plain gold Mario) they will be severely let down.

The TULIP MANIA will die down and reality will settle in soon folks... You've been warned.
Some people like it. Some people don't. Happens with everything. Simple as that.

Yeah, most reviews it has gotten have been about 8/10. The metacritic average is 73 even with that 4 from Gamespot
Haha wow a 4.. After playing the demo I thought it was ok. Not complete shit, but not great either. Reminded me of a poor mans Valkyria Chronicles.

Don't have the link on my phone but there's an article floating around that the changed shipment date is an error and things are still going on the 20th

There was /are people who were paying $1000 for a zelda scarf, gold Mario being worth a lot is not far fetched at all , the minute you put the words "Limited" and "Nintendo" in the same sentence the words "worth a lot" are likely to come up.

Call of Duty
*accompanied by a parent or someone of legal age.

Seeing as a "kid" can't buy it without an I.D. Even for something that doesn't have an age restriction, majority of the time you'd (a kid) would still have an adult with them at a midnight launch to either have them pay for it or drive them.

not how weighted average works, but yeah game is hyped up because of Intelligent Systems and FE amiibo. the game would have been better for the gba lol
Reading it it seems like I just added 4 to the 73 metacrtic but i didnt lol. I added up all the other scores, and took out the 40 rating and divided it by the number of reviews and it just happened to come out to 77.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back