Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't notice till now, but BB shipped my Toad separately from the rest of the SMB line. Did this happen to anyone else?

Target is getting a bunch of Toad amiibos. The guy at mine had put them behind the counter so to avoid scalpers buying the batch (and apparently I was the first person who even wanted any). And the inventory checker listed 8 Toads per most Targets (some only had 4). So yeah, Toad is definitely a common one. Which I'm happy about since Toad is mah fave.
According to Brickseek, it looks like he's available at every store in abundance, except the one store near me that got cleaned out of the 8 they had before 10am. Too many to be reasonably bought up by speculators to make it seem as rare as some of the current Amazon or ebay prices would indicate.

This. Very few people earn money easily. Reselling may seem easy but the logistics behind it make it just like any other small business.

I agree it isn't, depending on how into it you are though. If you have the will to learn and patience to do this constantly, than you can succeed, but most people don't.

I know personally for me I have to research market value which is much easier said than done. If I buy an item for cheap but it doesn't sell in a reasonable amount of time, than I'm losing money and investment with that money which is tied up. Have to know the market of not just the games I sell but computers, tablets, printers, clothes, watches, etc.

Research store hours, policies, limits and have proof of their rules in an instant. Also research coupons, stacking policy, price matching guidelines, etc. Hell, I have most of the 50+ stores BestBuy price matches remembered just in case I need to get something cheaply.

Driving all around town to get products is not like a road trip. When I'm on a good hunt, I'm on the road for 6+ hours and in the store for 2 hours getting products. Have to coordinate the best route, call stores and deal with employees that truly don't care (unless its Toysrus, BB or Target, they always help, Walmart, RadioShack, the more lower end stores don't care enough).

But all that is easy until you get into business logistics and taxes. Shipping, packing, customer service, etc. We all know how hard taxes can be and a business taxes are no joke.

Do know that I don't look down on people for working a 9 to 5 job. A job is a job and if it supports your family (and isn't immoral) than huge respect to you. I use to do the same until I entered school and needed more money on the side plus more time to do my heavy course load. Over time I quit my jobs and started going to school full time and resell full time. Now I have a lot of free time and make twice as much as I did before. But that is with a lot of work under my belt with this. Definitely didn't happen overnight.

TL;DR: Reselling isn't for everyone.
Good for you but the type of jobs you had made you go into reselling my job/internship pays me very well and If I wanted it could of paid for my school but currently I am on a sports full ride. The most work reselling would be the driving and the time it takes to drive around getting inventory. Most of it can be done now with cell phones it's like your own office in a small device. But good luck on your future endeavours

who is more valuable in 2 months, Rosalina or Gold Mario? It seems like there are a lot more gold mario out there, but he has the wider appeal too.

I think I know the answer already, but still gonna ask.

So Nintendo World Store got those NA version of Rosalina amiibo... will there be a hope for targets to get those in store again?

or there's nothing to do with this since it is nintendo world store? :(
well a SMB series version is likely in the works...

anyway Nintendo World stock has nothing to do with Target. Pretty sure Target already "sold" all that they ordered.

who is more valuable in 2 months, Rosalina or Gold Mario? It seems like there are a lot more gold mario out there, but he has the wider appeal too.
Gold Mario, there are more out there now because it just released today. Vast majority of Rosalinas have been sold to collectors or people who wanted it to keep. There are over 5000 completed Rosalina auctions on ebay.

Local Walmart customers had no interest in Gold Mario. At 1:00 PM, there were four on the peg. I grabbed two. Just canceled my Walmart.com order. (Well, did the "request cancellation".)

I too have two separate orders for gold mario "still processing"

I got in during the last wave or whenever mario went back in stock the last time before launch (i believe it was March 16th)

Small town in central IL. Closest large city is almost an hour away. All we have is a Walmart. :lol:
Lol why you cancel your preorders, I'm sure everyone and their mothers would pay you msrp plus sh and maybe even little extra for your time shipping.

Local Walmart customers had no interest in Gold Mario. At 1:00 PM, there were four on the peg. I grabbed two. Just canceled my Walmart.com order. (Well, did the "request cancellation".)
That's awesome you scored, but you could have made a couple of cag's day by selling them your extras some people are getting shafted hard. Once again great find though.

I am getting discouraged..anyone else order the gold mario amiibo on March 16th and it still says "Processing"

Arrives by Tue, Mar 24
The Toad I ordered from Walmart shipped yesterday yet nothing about the gold amiibo

That's awesome you scored, but you could have made a couple of cag's day by selling them your extras some people are getting shafted hard. Once again great find though.
Yeah, that's true. If my wife stops by for groceries tonight, and they're still there, I'll have her grab them. I didn't really want to be "that guy" that cleared out all the stock.

Yeah, that's true. If my wife stops by for groceries tonight, and they're still there, I'll have her grab them. I didn't really want to be "that guy" that cleared out all the stock.
If you pick up any more I would be interested in buying one from you. Was too late to get them at mine. Thanks!

Yeah.  Getting sick of all this "Why did you buy more than one?"  and "I only bought 1-2 and left the rest on the shelves" or "screw that guy for buying that many"

I don't see any of you guys buying extras and helping out other people here on CAG.  So why don't you cool it with the hoarder/scalper witch hunting when none of you are actually helping out other people.  It's so full of shit to say you are helping out people by leaving things on the peg.  Stop acting like you sitting there and buying one figure was doing your civic duty.  Everyone's a protestor or an advocate but until you actually take a bit of time to help somebody out, you're no different from the guy buying four or twelve. 

Help people out every now and then.  Pay it forward.  It's contagious and other people will do the same.  Post away when you do something nice for someone on here.  That's how you build a community. 

I am getting discouraged..anyone else order the gold mario amiibo on March 16th and it still says "Processing"

Arrives by Tue, Mar 24
The Toad I ordered from Walmart shipped yesterday yet nothing about the gold amiibo
I ordered mine on the 17th and it's still in processing. Says it's going to arrive on the 26th.

Grabbed a Toad from Target because why not.

I also stopped at Walmart just to see what they had, and they had no MP10 stuff at all. No game or regular Amiibos.

Did however spot a lone Yoshi Smash amiibo, so I picked that up. Missed him at Target and BB

I ordered mine on the 17th and it's still in processing. Says it's going to arrive on the 26th.
So a difference of two days for us both(As far as arrival) I am just surrpsied it didnt ship since today is release day..I really hope they end up shipping it to the both of us

Went to the Walmart in the town I work. Showing limited stock. They said they were out. Went back at lunch found 3 in the case. Got my one I needed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back