Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen many a Fox around before and didn't get one because I wasn't really interested in the figurine but I might pick one up next time just because apparently it's uncommon.

don't worry it will get cancelled by the associate who finds it for you, before he/she decides to buy it up themselves, have the majority of the recent instore pickups been cancelled, or am i just pessimistic?
You are correct sir. It was cancelled this morning. Awell.

Success! Got the confirmation for Gold Mario this morning and picked it up.
After seeing everyone's success last night, I decided to do one for in store pick up at my parent's town. I got the confirmation this morning but I won't be able to pick it up until this weekend. Lets see if it lasts.

My dad had luck picking up the Gold Marios that I ordered in Southern IL.  Now just have to make sure he ships them nicely.

How are y'all actually getting to check out for the gold marios at walmart?

I can find them but I can't get them in my cart...
I believe the local stores just have to have them in stock at the time of purchase. I had no problem adding it to the cart and checking out, but it was canceled minutes later. Went to the store and bought it in person.

Is anyone willing to get and ship me a Fox? can't find one to save my life except those over priced eBay ones.
If anyone finds a fox and is willing to help a CAGer out for $20 shipped PayPal I'm game.

Thanks!
Was in mu local BBY on sunday and they had 3 foxes and a Mega Man, I have both so I left them be, was surprised to see them though.
I've done the matchmaking now you guys need to get in touch and make it happen :)

I went to three local walmarts yesterday, and of the 3 one had a tag for Marth, which I'm pretty sure was not there previously, so when I saw your post I tried the link to see if I'd get the 3/31 message for that store. I got the 3/31, but it was for the new Walmart 'neighborhood market' that just opened near here. I haven't gone in there yet...it took over a furniture store in a strip mall and I thought it looked like just a grocery store, but with the Walmart sign. Gonna have to check it out now...
Walmat pegs don't mean anything. They've been doing this with WFT and Villager since Jan. too. The pegs lie to you.

Hey man, I'm all for helping a friend out, but I'd want to actually know the person before sending someone a rare amiibo at cost.
exactly. you're asking someone you don't even know to run to the store for you…meanwhile people are getting scammed left and right in this world. Risk outweighs karma in that situation. What if sups damages/loses the package? Would the buyer still pay?

Just spend the extra $5 and buy off Amazon instead of putting someone else out/at risk. Whoever is scalping those aren't making shit anyway.

I just did an eBay search on sold listings, and sellers are getting $40+. I'd say that's a pretty good return on a $12 investment.
$40 received from the auction.

$14 cost after tax.

.30+12.9% in fees ($5.46)

$3 shipping (assuming you already have old boxes/tape to use)

$17.54

- Time/gas

Not really making much of a return, there..

$14 cost after tax.

$17.54

- Time/gas

There are people who actually sell stuff online and then there are amiibo hoarders.

$14 cost after tax.

$17.54

- Time/gas

but if they snagged 4 or 8 of them opening night . . . you are talking 80-160 in profit on what, maybe an hour's worth of "work"

but if they snagged 4 or 8 of them opening night . . . you are talking 80-160 in profit on what, maybe an hour's worth of "work"
box and ship up to 8 packages in an hour can ya :roll:

why do non-sellers always feel the need to chime in on discussing online sales and profits I always wonder. When they have no clue.

Oh, for sure, but with most stores limiting to 1 or 2 per person, that's not a whole lot of people. My girlfriend and I sat for a couple hours in line and snagged 2, sold 1 on craigslist for 28 and broke even for the night. Had a nice time chatting with people in line and enjoyed it. Amiibo hunting's been fun for us, and we've pretty much broke even and are only missing WFT.

A friend of mine had to go work at another Walmart about an hour away and they had some so he picked me up a couple. Now I can help my forum friend that sold me Lucario and Shulk at msrp

Were you able to sell the 3 Gold Marios you had in the trading thread (for $50.00)?
Was not, actually, I never remember to update anything.. I got those through walmart.com. Two of which actually ended up getting canceled after moving to "Shipped", so even better that they didn't sell.

Pre-Order up at YesAsia with Free International Shipping

Villager, http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-amibo-murabito-japan-version/1037361557-0-0-0-en/info.html

Little Mac, http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-amiibo-little-mac-japan-version/1037361565-0-0-0-en/info.html

WFT, http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-amiibo-wii-fit-trainer-japan-version/1037361555-0-0-0-en/info.html

Edit 1: Select Standard Free Shipping during Checkout

Edit 2: $3 coupon code NEWTWITTER3 for first-time shoppers
My recent tips. :whistle2:

Do you actually ever tell people things are available? Or do you just come here to show your orders?
Do you actually follow and read the thread? :shame:

I'm curious about the same thing, I can't remember anything but pics really
Really? Must be memory lapse? :shame:

I picked up a Fox at Best Buy the other night because I saw him on the shelf. I have no need for him as I am only collecting the characters I truly want.

if anyone wants him at cost ($12.99 + tax) + exact shipping + $1 for my time PM me. Otherwise, he's going back to the store. I bought him for trade bait but I haven't gotten any interest.

He has a minuscule tear on the card if you're keeping him sealed. Detailed photos below.

If you don't have any feedback here I would require signature confirmation to cover us both.

I also have a Toad and all of the other character from the SMB line if you're looking for them. Same deal ($12.99 + tax) + exact shipping + $1 for my time.

He posts more tips than basically everyone here. Thanks for reading the thread.
Most of my contributions have been on the collector edition thread. There hasn't been much new here to contribute, besides the false positive gold mario restocks.

I know I always ask questions, but I just have not had much experience with ordering from wal-mart. I did get my gold mario saturday from my original preorder. my nephew mentioned how he would like one, and I figure I will try to snag him one for his easter basket. I find a store locally that let me order for pickup. the order was showing as in progress this morning. it is under my wife's account. when you check on the mobile site it says the order is cancelled. on the website it still shows in progress. she has not received an email. calling is not an option for us while at work. so should I go with the mobile or standard website for info?

Oh, for sure, but with most stores limiting to 1 or 2 per person, that's not a whole lot of people. My girlfriend and I sat for a couple hours in line and snagged 2, sold 1 on craigslist for 28 and broke even for the night. Had a nice time chatting with people in line and enjoyed it. Amiibo hunting's been fun for us, and we've pretty much broke even and are only missing WFT.
Didn't look like this guy had no problem buying more than 1 at one store lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Bknz4EKaY

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back