Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Today was frustrating, but this was all worth it if I get to see pics of grown men waiting in line at Target for Jigglypuff. Hence why I am glad I got mine online, to not be part of that picture!

As for Ness... Am I the first to say I DON'T CARE ABOUT NESS! To each their own yes, but some people are acting like Ness is the greatest character of all time. I bet 99% of you have never played Earthbound and probably weren't even born when the game was originally created. The 1% of you that did play Earthbound only got it because of the eShop!

Now that Duck Hunt Amiibo....now this is something to get worked up over!
The fact that you're a "grown man" (in the stereotypical rough sense of the phrase) buying a Jigglypuff makes you apart of that picture regardless of if you are brave enough to have sun hit your skin or afraid to walk out your house and order online. Either way, you're the stereotype you put onto others.

A fan is a fan, doesn't matter if I played the game when it came out or if I was born during that time. Im still considered a fan regardless. As long as I played it or had some type of affection towards the characters or game.

Exactly, I have a serious job, like one that actually matters and pays me well enough that I can support my family and own a house. If I had cared enough to wait in line at Gamestop for these, all I would have to do is tell my boss that I'm cutting out at noon today for personal reasons, and there would be no problem at all.
Look at you with your fancy job, house, family........ Clearly you have everything and have met the American Dream.

What is missing in your life that you need plastic toys?

Today was frustrating, but this was all worth it if I get to see pics of grown men waiting in line at Target for Jigglypuff. Hence why I am glad I got mine online, to not be part of that picture!

As for Ness... Am I the first to say I DON'T CARE ABOUT NESS! To each their own yes, but some people are acting like Ness is the greatest character of all time. I bet 99% of you have never played Earthbound and probably weren't even born when the game was originally created. The 1% of you that did play Earthbound only got it because of the eShop!

Now that Duck Hunt Amiibo....now this is something to get worked up over!
You shut your mouth when you're talking to me! I purchased my original copy of Earthbound about 15 years ago and have probably finished the game at least 10 times. Absolutely my favorite game of all time. If I didn't get my order of Ness in today you would have seen me on the news in handcuffs for burning down my local Gamestop. Definitely my must have amiibo good sir!

That said, Ness has gotten progressively worse in every game since the original Smash Bros, which sort of blows.

My Dad got my an extra Gold Mario and I off-loaded it for $50. Dunno if I should've kept it lol.

Yea you shouldve keep it.... I mean I got lucky and got the last one from website when it said in store pickup. I didnt expect much, drove out 25 miles and 25 back just to get it.. was like at that rate, I should just keep it. However I will still say should someone get Lucina at ToysRUs and want Ness instead. PM me. (Or order you a 2nd Lucina and trade lol) Just god damn, all I am doing is collecting my female ones... but wait till you all see how the custom Zelda one I have in the works. ;)

I'm not butthurt for the record but rather impressed. Took a 5 minute break away from the computer and when I came back I saw GAFers posting "OMG, IT'S SOLD OUT ALREADY!"

Just bad timing on my part.

These are supposedly 'sold out' at Gamestop now but you just know some 'special' bundle will be pop up soon.

INCLUDES ALL WAVE 4 AMIIBO + ALL WAVE 1,2,3 COMMONS + 10 DIGITAL STRATEGY GUIDES

POWER TO THE PLAYERS

Exactly, I have a serious job, like one that actually matters and pays me well enough that I can support my family and own a house. If I had cared enough to wait in line at Gamestop for these, all I would have to do is tell my boss that I'm cutting out at noon today for personal reasons, and there would be no problem at all.
I just laugh at them. They are the ones who have jobs with no flexibility.
Surgeons, First Responders, they all have such flexibility to be able to come and go as they please.

Now let's please drop the trolling and small-minded posts. I really don't want to start deleting posts in here.

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me! I purchased my original copy of Earthbound about 15 years ago and have probably finished the game at least 10 times. Absolutely my favorite game of all time. If I didn't get my order of Ness in today you would have seen me on the news in handcuffs for burning down my local Gamestop. Definitely my must have amiibo good sir!

That said, Ness has gotten progressively worse in every game since the original Smash Bros, which sort of blows.
YES!!! Now you Sir are a true Earthbound fan! I LOVE IT. Seriously, it's these tweens that act like they know who Ness is that are pissing me off. I should have left .01% available for you :)

YES!!! Now you Sir are a true Earthbound fan! I LOVE IT. Seriously, it's these tweens that act like they know who Ness is that are pissing me off. I should have left .01% available for you :)
That's all I ask! Not many of us, but I am the .1%!. But I'm all for as many of the others jumping on the bandwagon as possible if it will finally get Nintendo to pull their heads out of the sand and release a Mother trilogy/compilation. Ness breaking Gamestop is the best thing that could have happened :)

what's earthbound and who's ness? is that howard and nester's cousin?

i think they mispelled ness. the s should be at the beginning...

maybe he has a mother 2?

I am really surprised that in all these pages, no one talks about Charizard and Wario lol...
I was only interested in Wario, Pac-Man, Ness(Only if they had it available), and the Splatoon bundle..couldnt go to gamestop today but I called an hour ago and the guy said they still have the bundle for splatoon available so will see what happens tomorrow

I'm going to pick up charizard because I date younger women and they are into pokemon. I'm sure there is a double entendre in there too.

Surgeons, First Responders, they all have such flexibility to be able to come and go as they please.

Now let's please drop the trolling and small-minded posts. I really don't want to start deleting posts in here.
A mod? That isn't Io or Htz? What is this madness...

I went to GS and missed Ness by 10 minutes...which is coincidentally how long it took me to get from the office to the GS I called who assured me I could still place a WIS order. Damnation!

A mod? That isn't Io or Htz? What is this madness...

I went to GS and missed Ness by 10 minutes...which is coincidentally how long it took me to get from the office to the GS I called who assured me I could still place a WIS order. Damnation!
Gwen is "the nice" mod. (Sorry IO, close 2nd)

So, did all GS stores do only WIS for this wave? Store I went to only did WIS pre-order. First time I have seen this, but it's fine I guess. Picked the cheapest option because I AM a CAG lol

I was only interested in Wario, Pac-Man, Ness(Only if they had it available), and the Splatoon bundle..couldnt go to gamestop today but I called an hour ago and the guy said they still have the bundle for splatoon available so will see what happens tomorrow
I stopped in around 8pm EDT and they told me the Splatoon bundle was sold out... Maybe I just asked the wrong clerk? Ugh.

Holy Cow! I forgot to order Charizard at GameStop! How in the world did this happen? D:

Wow.... lol, Yea I preordered Ness and Charizard, only because my friend was at the NEX working. After I saw what was happening, I just decided to buy the ONE Amiibo he really HAD TO HAVE. So I secured his Charizard and grabbed me a Ness in hopes for trade and non scalping.

Here I was thinking the delay to late-May was so Nintendo could actually ramp up production and finally meet demand. In reality, it was probably just to give extra time for what little quantity they made to clear the ports altogether and prevent a split release like Waves 2 and 3.

Holy Cow! I forgot to order Charizard at GameStop! How in the world did this happen? D:

Wow.... lol, Yea I preordered Ness and Charizard, only because my friend was at the NEX working. After I saw what was happening, I just decided to buy the ONE Amiibo he really HAD TO HAVE. So I secured his Charizard and grabbed me a Ness in hopes for trade and non scalping.
Well, that was nice of you. I'm jealous of him. :'(

Well from what I've seen on pre-ordering, some of these characters will be available on release day. The real trick are the exclusives and not knowing which of the wave are "rare". We can guess all day but Megaman and Sonic ended up being pretty easy to find from the last wave. I know that's not much of a consolation but it's the only hope I can offer.
So far, every Fire Emblem character has been rare, no exceptions, so Lucina and Robin will definitely be rare, guaranteed. They're also the best of this lot, unlike, say, Villager and WFT, who are desirable solely due to rarity, so high intrinsic value might make them the hardest of all.

Here I was thinking the delay to late-May was so Nintendo could actually ramp up production and finally meet demand. In reality, it was probably just to give extra time for what little quantity they made to clear the ports altogether and prevent a split release like Waves 2 and 3.
You do know production was completed 3-4 months ago and they have been in some warehouse ever since

So far, every Fire Emblem character has been rare, no exceptions, so Lucina and Robin will definitely be rare, guaranteed. They're also the best of this lot, unlike, say, Villager and WFT, who are desirable solely due to rarity, so high intrinsic value might make them the hardest of all.
Hey man, I'm trying to provide hope not reality!

Gamestop told Gamespot

Either this has been the most popular set of Amiibo yet, or individual retailers just received very limited stock, but GameStop issued the statement that "At this time, all Wave 4 amiibo pre-orders are sold out."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/amiibo-wave-4-pre-orders-sell-out-at-gamestop/1100-6426365/
So what I take from this is that preorders that are leftover from random cancelations will only be available in store. Man, this got complicated.

Wow... I was there at 250pm, Their system was slow... everyone hammered it. It took 45 mins for the 1st customer in line to get through, by that time, Robin, Lucina and the bundle was sold out... =(

I was there at 515pm... managed to get Ness and Charizard... not what I wanted but ordered for my friend who was at work and wanted those.. sigh.. all I want is Lucina. =(

So... if someone is seriously wanting Ness and has Lucina... PM me... could trade that out.

Btw has anyone have any info on what site may have Lucina preorderable?
I've got my hopes on toy's r us in the AM 7-9 or Amazon in the future.....

I'm in the same spot got 2 ness need a Lucina, I'll message you if I somehow manage to get a 2nd one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back