Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
At least you can plan ahead and take PTO. I make sure to save a few days a year for game releases or line waiting opportunities like this.
Not gonna waste one of my PTO days because retailers are too incompetent to consider that most people work on weekdays, or because NoA is too incompetent to produce more after prior waves have sold out so fast.

If I luck out on Wave 4, that will be great but it's annoying as hell that so far, retailers have handled like complete morons.

Not gonna waste one of my PTO days because retailers are too incompetent to consider that most people work on weekdays, or because NoA is too incompetent to produce more after prior waves have sold out so fast.

If I luck out on Wave 4, that will be great but it's annoying as hell that so far, retailers have handled like complete morons.
Serious question, when would you like them to do the hours? Either way, the people that have flexible hours will be able to get there before you.

They're going to sell out, week day or not. No need to cater your 9-5.

Dude, I'm going to try to get you one, so you can f**king stop whining all the time.

Serious question, when would you like them to do the hours? Either way, the people that have flexible hours will be able to get there before you.
I would like the weekend would have been a better time.

They're going to sell out, week day or not. No need to cater your 9-5.
Fair point.

Dude, I'm going to try to get you one, so you can f**king stop whining all the time.
Sorry, point taken. Time for me to get out of this thread.

Fair point.

dont let the elitist bullies win, bro. theyre just being jerks to sound cool and edgy. were all amiibo collectors at the end of the day. this thread is our place and its a shame some people have to put others down on here. at the end of the day, we all belong here.

Fair point.

it's just sarcasm nothing serious. everyone talks about stupid crap on here at least you're on topic.

dont let the elitist bullies win, bro. theyre just being jerks to sound cool and edgy. were all amiibo collectors at the end of the day. this thread is our place and its a shame some people have to put others down on here. at the end of the day, we all belong here.
dude, go pray to your gold mario :pray:

Wave 4 is making CAG hostile place , i wonder how bad it will be when Mewtwo , Lucas and Zero Suit Samus come out  :cry:

Man. A lot of hostility in here over some plastic toys that dont do much of anything and not required for anything.

Only one I own is samus just because I didnt have any sort of a metroid figure for my shelf. I dont know maybe I just dont see the appeal in them. When they were announced I was all about it and had the first set pre ordered then I realized I was spending 100 plus dollars for some little toys I didnt actually want or need and I backed out. Looking back im glad I did.

Just amazing how people get bent out of shape over a little toy. Must be nice to have a life of no problems, thats the only I can understand getting heated over an amiibo.

Man. A lot of hostility in here over some plastic toys that dont do much of anything and not required for anything.

Only one I own is samus just because I didnt have any sort of a metroid figure for my shelf. I dont know maybe I just dont see the appeal in them. When they were announced I was all about it and had the first set pre ordered then I realized I was spending 100 plus dollars for some little toys I didnt actually want or need and I backed out. Looking back im glad I did.

Just amazing how people get bent out of shape over a little toy. Must be nice to have a life of no problems, thats the only I can understand getting heated over an amiibo.
fuck you bro I gotta get my fix.

Wave 4 is making CAG hostile place , i wonder how bad it will be when Mewtwo , Lucas and Zero Suit Samus come out :cry:
Probably not as bad. Mewtwo isn't as cool as Charizard, Lucas is Ness-wannabe and Zero Suit Samus is where they took the badass mother of metroids, and all around burly awesome lady and basically went out of their way to make her a creepy fetish doll for Japanese salarymen.

(Varia Suit > Zero Suit)

Psssh Mewtwo is totes as cool as Charizard. For those into metagame, he'd be so much cooler. 

And ZSS will be impossible for that exact reason unfortunately...

No clue about Lucas. I'd just want him to go with my Ness.

When he said walked in, he meant crashed the gates opens with a stolen car and ran in got a fox. He did leave a $20 for the figure.

I don't blame him, I blame nintendo for what this amiibo shortage has done to people.

Jesus rose on Easter. So what he said when he rose?
I know when he died and resurrected, I was emphasizing the weekend as a whole.

If he had something to say it would be... "I work 24-7, Nintendo needs to get their shit straight. I don't have time for this, have anymore preorders gone up?"

I'm pretty much done with the Amiibo hunt. I'll just pick up whatever ones make it to stores and call it a day from there.
Well put, this is exactly how I feel.

It sank in on the drive home Thursday after being in GS for 2.5 hours where I left my work at 1:25 and didn't even go back (shift ends at 4pm) just made up some crazy excuse. So, I'm never doing that again, losing a job over amiibo would be pretty horrible.

All the hype my 4 yo had for these died down once Wave 3 hit the shelves. I tried to tell him/show him Robin, Lucina and he doesn't know what to make of it..but I do ($$$$) It's been a fun ride, but they have definitely taken something away from it with the supply of them.

Transformers quality is laughable? Have you not seen Combiner Wars Megatron? It's fantastic!
It has gotten somewhat hit and miss, though. It's not really fair to compare some of the modern stuff to Binaltech/Alternators and the Masterpiece collection.
Yeah, I'm talking about the reasonably affordable ones. They all look dollar store quality. Saw that Megatron in store tho, if I had the money I would of got him. I love my Masterpiece Starscream. :bouncy:

i'm going quit myself... i need to grab some food but just for an hour.
I feel like so many people are saying that until release day happens and they all show up at 7am to wait at the door. Especially with warming temperatures rolling in, that equals more people willing to wait outside and for longer.

Its just a matter of time before things get violent and Nintendo has to respond to why a man got stabbed over his place in line for an amiibo.

Yeah, I'm pretty worn out over this and am to the point where I just might sell my stuff and just keep the Zeldas and possibly the 2 pokemon I own. I probably won't and like MaximusDM said, will still be at TRU like 3 hours early to reserve Greninja and then stand in line for Jigglypuff.

I feel like so many people are saying that until release day happens and they all show up at 7am to wait at the door. Especially with warming temperatures rolling in, that equals more people willing to wait outside and for longer.

Its just a matter of time before things get violent and Nintendo has to respond to why a man got stabbed over his place in line for an amiibo.
Surprised it didn't happen with Rosalina. Maybe if there was a Gardevoir amiibo. Dem weirdos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back