Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you serious? Pac-Man should be the most likely to sell out. I mean, everybody knows who Pac-Man is, but the average customer on the street has no idea who the hell "Lucina" or "Robin" is, and at best they'd probably guess Batman's sidekick for the latter.
At least that Robin won't fuck you when you are looking for him.

If that makes any sense at all.

Quit bragging disguised as questions, bot user!
If only the post was to brag!
Don't worry, I didn't get Ness, Robin, or Lucina.
And now this credit card thing jeopardizes the Amiibo I did actually manage to preorder.

I also want to say that I'd not have gotten any orders in were it not for CAG, so thanks to all who post their finds here.

Not really interested in the Splatoon amiibo at the moment. I hope I don't regret it later after the game comes out :S

I like that Amazon.ca is doing limit one per customer on the preorders.
I wonder if they also block multiple orders.

Not really interested in the Splatoon amiibo at the moment. I hope I don't regret it later after the game comes out :S
I can't imagine there'd be a massive run on it. I don't know if it was everyone's experience, but getting the Mario Party series of figures was basically trivial for me. Went to Toys R Us in the afternoon the day Mario Party was released, bought Mario Party and the figures.

I'm rather expecting the situation for Splatoon to be similar. Even then, I'll want to know what they actually DO before deciding if I even want them.

There aren't a lot of wave 4 amiibos on ebay.

Result when searching Ebay for "[insert character] US amiibo"

Character = Results

Ness = 32

Greninja = 60

Jigglypuff = 19

Lucina = 6 :hot:

Robin = 10

Wario = 23

Charizard = 20

Pac man = 26

Of course this doesn't mean much because of the different way people list them and how they are tagged but it looks like Nintendo totally screwed up.

Character = Results

Ness = 32

Greninja = 60

Jigglypuff = 19

Robin = 10

Wario = 23

Charizard = 20

Pac man = 26

Of course this doesn't mean much because of the different way people list them and how they are tagged but it looks like Nintendo totally screwed up.
The scalpers got scalped.

Dear lord....we could be dealing with Super Scalpers

Character = Results

Ness = 32

Greninja = 60

Jigglypuff = 19

Robin = 10

Wario = 23

Charizard = 20

Pac man = 26

It does mean that anyone who has listed and/or sold a pre-order for these figures on Ebay is in direct violation of the site's selling policies. None of these sellers will have these specific amiibo ready to ship out within the next 30 days. Ebay suspends and bans sellers for these kinds of listing violations. Of course, they do have to be reported for that to happen...

I just pre ordered Wario amiibo from Amazon UK but I am feeling buyers remorse..20 bucks US for an amiibo that will probably be available on release day here..not sure if I should cancel it or not

Where is here? I'm hoping Wario will be a common. He looks like he's gonna be a heavy one like KD3
US I mean..had to spend 20 dollars US for the Wario amiibo..just not sure if ONE amiibo is worth spending 20 bucks on..and it says it comes out on April 24th..I assume these amiibos will be region free otherwise I will just cancel the order

US I mean..had to spend 20 dollars US for the Wario amiibo..just not sure if ONE amiibo is worth spending 20 bucks on..and it says it comes out on April 24th..I assume these amiibos will be region free otherwise I will just cancel the order
I don't know buddy. I don't know where you're at but here in NYC it's damn hard to find even Sonic and Megaman.

I don't know buddy. I don't know where you're at but here in NYC it's damn hard to find even Sonic and Megaman.
Im gonna see if I can get that shipping cost reduced, if that happens it will end up being the same price as if I bought it from Best Buy or amazon US..these amiibos, they are region free right? Because Wario doesnt come out til May 29th yet on amazon UK its available April 24th..Im in California and I havent been able to pre order ONE Wave 4 amiibo, til now

Am keeping it..just talked to amazon UK and they removed the shipping charges from the order :) so ended up paying exactly the same amount as if I bought it here..so YAY me my very first Wave 4 amiibo :)

Why are you reporting people on ebay? Gotta give them credit where's credit due. It's not easy getting any of these so if they manage to get a few then they deserve some applause. They f5'ed their ass off to get them. The people paying for them are paying for whatever they believe the trouble of hunting is worth. I don't see a problem with it. Now if they bought a whole box to sell them then I have a problem but these people are selling in low quantity,

Why are you reporting people on ebay? Gotta give them credit where's credit due. It's not easy getting any of these so if they manage to get a few then they deserve some applause. They f5'ed their ass off to get them. The people paying for them are paying for whatever they believe the trouble of hunting is worth. I don't see a problem with it. Now if they bought a whole box to sell them then I have a problem but these people are selling in low quantity,
Cause of what LLeopardGGecko said,

It does mean that anyone who has listed and/or sold a pre-order for these figures on Ebay is in direct violation of the site's selling policies. None of these sellers will have these specific amiibo ready to ship out within the next 30 days. Ebay suspends and bans sellers for these kinds of listing violations. Of course, they do have to be reported for that to happen...
It's slow at work so why not
L03yjfR.png

If I just took a picture of my jigglypuff preorders, sold them today by time it came in if i didnt ship anything to my buyer it would be much too late the week or so after they got nothing to report.

Idk, selling pre orders is pretty shitty imo.

Let me guess... you're selling them for profit on Ebay. People who do this will get raped in hell by Mephisto. I'll get the popcorn.

Wave 3 quadrupled this wave and that was further away from release at that time. Could be because some retailers still haven't list the figures but the current amount of wave 4 out there in the US is extremely low. I fear for Dark Pit and Falco but I am impressed by these ebayer. Some are only selling them for $40-50. The amount of sleep I lost probably values that much.

Wave 3 quadrupled this wave and that was further away from release at that time. Could be because some retailers still haven't list the figures but the current amount of wave 4 out there in the US is extremely low. I fear for Dark Pit and Falco but I am impressed by this ebayer. Some are only selling them for $40-50. The amount of sleep I lost probably values that much.
you just gave yourself away, scalper. You envy a scalper? Get him, guys.

If I just took a picture of my jigglypuff preorders, sold them today by time it came in if i didnt ship anything to my buyer it would be much too late the week or so after they got nothing to report.
Simply listing a pre-order for an item with a release date longer than 30 days from a potential purchase is a violation. It's especially easy to prove with these amiibo, since the release dates are so public. Of course this would also include any completed/sold listings.

I honestly think people should be able to sell their amiibos for some profit because of rarity, collectability, etc sometimes they end up being worth something, i aint reporting villager amiibos. However a $12 toy is already $80 online 2 months before it comes out.... thats just scalping and scamming.

I honestly think people should be able to sell their amiibos for some profit because of rarity, collectability, etc sometimes they end up being worth something, i aint reporting villager amiibos. However a $12 toy is already $80 online 2 months before it comes out.... thats just scalping and scamming.
If they have it in hand then so be it. When all they have is a piece of paper of an item that they may get in the end of May, that's a report for fraudulent eBay practices. They can put the postings up after they have the item in hand. Till then...

tumblr_mzlzj44xo01ru9fhso1_400.gif

I honestly think people should be able to sell there amiibos for some profit, rarity, collectables, etc end up being worth something, i aint reporting villager amiibos. However a $12 toy is already $80 online 2 months before it comes out.... thats just scalping and scamming.
Exactly. Do any of you people own a complete Pokémon Gold/Silver/Ruby/Sapphire/etc? Would you sell it for $30, the price in which you probably paid for it NEW? Of course not. Rarity increases value. You just can't expect people to sell you rare items at MSRP.

Exactly. Do you own any of you people own a complete Pokémon Gold/Silver/Ruby/Sapphire/etc? Would you sell it for $30, the price in which you probably paid for it NEW? Of course not. Rarity increases value. You just can't expect people to sell you rare items at MSRP.
lol, selling a pre order for 350 which can be canceled any minute now is shitty man. No one said sell your shit at what you paid, what you do with the items you actually have in hand is your business but selling stuff you don't have yet is shitty.

Also, I want to add, that one person who is selling that lot for 350 didn't even give proof, so how do we even know if he even has them all pre ordered lol..

lol, selling a pre order for 350 which can be canceled any minute now is shitty man. No one said sell your shit at what you paid, what you do with the items you actually have in hand is your business but selling stuff you don't have yet is shitty.
They paid for it already, sure. They even state that the item may get cancelled but you'll be refunded. I'm not encouraging buying to just sell but I'm not judging either. A crap load of CAGs did this with AWD. It's fine. I understand the frustration but opportunities are still out there. Ebay have a system that will eventually detect preorder listing that can't be shipped within 30 days so you don't have to worry about it,

How could anyone be so impatient as to buy wave 4 nearly two months before they even come out. What if preorders are shipped damaged? Then what? Theyre fukked lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back