Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
How could anyone be so impatient as to buy wave 4 nearly two months before they even come out. What if preorders are shipped damaged? Then what? Theyre fukked lol!!!
Maybe they are afraid price will jump further after release so they are locking in $40-$50 Lucina's now. If the prices drop, buyers will simply cancel. At Ebay, sellers are the losers 99.7% in any situation.

Keep reporting away, it's probably all we can do to stop the assholes out there from making this situation worse every wave. Nintendo clearly doesn't care, so things will just keep getting worse unless both customers and retailers make an effort to kick scalpers in the wallet.

I wouldnt pay $60 each for pac-man wario and charizard when they are likely to be pretty common.
At this point I'm trying to decide to even pre order them because more than likely they will be found in stores. I look at them as Toon Link / Sheik: might be rare the first few weeks but then can be found pretty much everywhere.

its WWWAAAYYYY too soon for all the doom and gloom and panic, I only got one of this wave preordered but thats one more than I had last wave and I ended up with 1 lucario, 2 shulk, 2 rosalina, 2 meta, 2 ike, and 10 (yes 10) dedede, and I almost forgot 5 gold mario that I can't even get rid of all off of store shelves or last minute online sale when something was actually in stock and not just a preorder.

its WWWAAAYYYY too soon for all the doom and gloom and panic, I only got one of this wave preordered but thats one more than I had last wave and I ended up with 1 lucario, 2 shulk, 2 rosalina, 2 meta, 2 ike, and 10 (yes 10) dedede, and I almost forgot 5 gold mario that I can't even get rid of all off of store shelves or last minute online sale when something was actually in stock and not just a preorder.
You may wanna rethink revealing that on here. In comes the criticism in 3....2.....1

Edit: hmmm the usual few people who cares wayyyyy to much about how many amiibos other people bought must all be asleep today.

I bought 7 rosalinas one for each mistress(3) , one to use use , one to look at , one on the left side of my bed and one on the right for good fortune.

Why someone needs 10 DDDs?
I traded them all to fill in previous waves.

What a lot of people forget is the old adage you catch more flies with honey then you do with shit. When I go to the store I'm always nice to people and the stories they tell me about people coming in demanding amiibos cause someone on reddit said they had some or some other craziness, I'd hate to work retail. That and I pay homeless people to stand in line for me.

What a lot of people forget is the old adage you catch more flies with honey then you do with shit. When I go to the store I'm always nice to people and the stories they tell me about people coming in demanding amiibos cause someone on reddit said they had some or some other craziness, I'd hate to work retail. That and I pay homeless people to stand in line for me.
Oh you're just trolling the thread lol.

Making friends with the amiibo savvy worker is such a good idea. It's almost like I text people when something comes in or do the card preorders for them. I've met a few people I'd call friends because they're in often and talk to me like I'm a human. Treat people well and they'll be awesome sometimes.

Tried ordering but it wouldnt let me process the order(Guess it was sold out by the time I signed up for amazon prime) I already ordered Wario a few hours ago..apparently these amiibos are NOT subject to free shipping..even with amazon prime. I have a question, about these amiibos, Ive been told that they are region free, but they come out in Europe a month before it comes out here in the US..so does that mean I cant use them til they come out officially here, do they require a patch update that the US will release once its official, not sure how it works

Just ordered Charizard from amazon UK..really hope Im not making a mistake by ordering UK amiibos delivered to the US, but as long as they are 100 percent the same that is what matters..Ness keeps on going in and out will try for that next :)

The fact that people are now reporting ebay auctions because they couldn't get in on a preorder is both funny and sad.
I got my preorders, but you need to understand this is the one true Amiibo War. We who desire to pay a reasonable price fight against those who quadruple prices on preorders for things that aren't out for 2 months, its not like they have proven to be rare or earn the high prices like Villager or something. They could be dead common like Sheik, eveyone though Sheik would be rare.

They are just buying for scalping, or even to scam people out of money because they won't have buyer protection 2 months later.

The fact that people are now reporting ebay auctions because they couldn't get in on a preorder is both funny and sad.
I know it's screwed up, but tbh, I wouldn't be mad at anyone that reports.

Out in the hood, you can get shot for shit like that. So a little snitching shouldn't hurt (you can also get shot for snitchin).

But yeah... Power to the players...

>_>

I know it's screwed up, but tbh, I wouldn't be mad at anyone that reports.

Out in the hood, you can get shot for shit like that. So a little snitching shouldn't hurt (you can also get shot for snitchin).

But yeah... Power to the players...

>_>
Please do tell more of this hood that you speak of.

Only the packaging is different.
So the actual amiibos are exactly the same? Because I did a google search and saw pictures of Rosalina for example and saw that the UK version the wand is facing up while the US version the wand is more in the middle..so just wanted to be sure the amiibos themselves are identical..also, since I would be getting these almost a month early than the actual US release, does that mean I cant use them til then(Like getting a game early)

I've been checking for Amiibos at the Wal-Mart near my work. I've posted in the past that they don't carry them at all. I still check every week (while running errands for work) in hopes that they might actually pop up, but they have never once carried them. When I ask the employees about them, I always get a response of "ah-mee-WHAT?!" I have checked toys, electronics, etc. Literally every aisle in the store.

Today I went to check like usual and there was this chubby drunk redneck dude stumbling around electronics. He looked around a little and, after a few minutes, started SCREAMING "where the f#@$ are the Amiibos?! Where are you guys hiding them? I WANT THE GODDAMN YELLOW MARIO!!!" (I guess he meant the Gold Mario?) Then he proceeded to slam his fists on the glass cabinets that hold the video games. After that he started knocking stuff into the floor. Eventually an employee came up to him and told him they were calling the cops. He stumbled off and yelled, "I'LL BE BACK FOR MY F*$#ING YELLOW MARIO!!!!" and left.

People are insane for these things.

Don't you mean it's time to kill half the people in this thread to get a chance on getting an amiibo?
you know that reminds me of a post(above) a while ago for the gold mario :whee:

I can't bring myself to only order one or two Amiibo at a time due to the ridiculous shipping cost.
Just fill the cart with commons to return later if you happen to live/work near a BB.

What a lot of people forget is the old adage you catch more flies with honey then you do with shit.
Actually, no. See, you can attract a lot of flies with both of those things hahaha. Which is why the adage says "you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar." But I think I like your version better anyway. :D

So the actual amiibos are exactly the same? Because I did a google search and saw pictures of Rosalina for example and saw that the UK version the wand is facing up while the US version the wand is more in the middle..so just wanted to be sure the amiibos themselves are identical..also, since I would be getting these almost a month early than the actual US release, does that mean I cant use them til then(Like getting a game early)
It's exactly the same. What you're referring to is manufacturing differences. All Amiibos are like this. For example, you could get a Marth with SUPER derpy eyes or just slightly derpy eyes. Or a sharper sword or super bent sword.

Just grabbed these 4 loose on eBay for $100 dlvd (guy had $110 listed but accepted my offer):

Rosalina (US)
Ike (US)
Dedede (Japan)
Fox (US)

Based on completed auction prices, I am pleased with the price. Ike will likely be flipped anyway.

It's exactly the same. What you're referring to is manufacturing differences. All Amiibos are like this. For example, you could get a Marth with SUPER derpy eyes or just slightly derpy eyes. Or a sharper sword or super bent sword.
Great thanks for putting my mind at ease. Now as far as release date, since EU has them coming out on April 24th and here in the US Its May 29th, since I will be receiving mine early, can I not use them? Or have to wait til they officially come out here in order to be used? Now all I need is Pac-Man, Splatoon 3 pack, JigglyPuff, and Greninja if Im lucky and Im all set

I got my preorders, but you need to understand this is the one true Amiibo War. We who desire to pay a reasonable price fight against those who quadruple prices on preorders for things that aren't out for 2 months, its not like they have proven to be rare or earn the high prices like Villager or something. They could be dead common like Sheik, eveyone though Sheik would be rare.

They are just buying for scalping, or even to scam people out of money because they won't have buyer protection 2 months later.
They will have buyer protection, it changed to 180 days last November to file an item not received or item not as described claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back