Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Even Adachi would have taken his TRU Robin and Lucina pre-orders and hooked up other CAGers instead of posting about cancelling them.
Should have asked me first mate. I'd hook you up and that's if you were willing to throw a few extra buck my way for the troubles. Too late now... =(

Always here to help a CAGers.

uMMouZg.png

That preorder thing was weird. People reported it being sold out in two minutes from the time the link was posted but I was able to checkout about 16 mins after the post. I only completed the whole process just to make sure they were in instock.

My wait for the more common ones continues. I'm just hoping to grab those in due time in stores. Having a newborn has put Amiibo hunting kinda on hold.

Sweet. Got a Charizard order in just now. Now I have the Splatoon 3-pack, Wario, Pac-man, and Charizard from Walmart.

Have the 6-pack ordered from GS and trades lined up for Greninja and Jiggly. I'm pretty much set... 

Just a side note: Do you think it's worth it to keep the Splatoon singles pre-ordered if I was able to get a 3-pack order in? I don't really care too much for Splatoon, but still want the figures. Not too concerned about keeping the boxes or having the singles on display inside the boxes.

DAMN It and this was the ONE time I wasnt home..I already have the rest of them but I Really wanted a Robin and Lucina..oh well back to refreshing the site every 5 seconds..and yesterday some were telling me not to bother that Lucina and Robin would NEVER be available again

I was able to get Lucina and Robin using Firefox only, no other browsers worked on my device. Btw similar thing also happened during Target's Jigglypuff preorders on the morning of April 8th. Only Internet Explorer worked that day for me. while every other browser was greyed out. Explained why it was up longer than expected. Cause half of the people or more didn't know how to order.

I was able to get Lucina and Robin using Firefox only, no other browsers worked on my device. Btw similar thing also happened during Target's Jigglypuff preorders on the morning of April 8th. Only Internet Explorer worked that day for me. while every other browser was greyed out. Explained why it was up longer than expected. Cause half of the people or more didn't know how to order.
yeah same with me with jiggly while others posted nothing was wrong with chrome. some on reddit are thinking it might be region specific. while others think it's a browser issue. i know i always clear my cache but still didn't work for me. has to use IE for jiggly.

it seems for this one firefox was the one that worked for most everyone.

these browser exclusives are getting ridiculous

:( only missing Robin and Lucina..damn, the one day I leave the house figures I missed out..if anyone here has an extra one I will gladly buy it off of you

Was just able to pre-order Wario from Walmart. I have no use for him, but my manager is collecting all of them so I'll just let him get it. At least I know pre-ordering works at home for me rather then at work.

Was just able to pre-order Wario from Walmart. I have no use for him, but my manager is collecting all of them so I'll just let him get it. At least I know pre-ordering works at home for me rather then at work.
You can also pre order Pac-man and Splatoon 3 pack those two are still available

i have probably attempted to add wario to my cart over 100 times this evening to no avail. i suppose im just not meant to get him this go round. oh well, figure he will be fairly common.

You can also pre order Pac-man and Splatoon 3 pack those two are still available
The 3 pack I already have pre-ordered through BBY. Pac-Man my manager already has through GS. I'm just helping him out since he also got caught up in the GS fiasco. I'm just trying to get Ness for myself. Sad that I have to attempt to pre-order Lucina or Robin in hopes that I can trade either of them for Ness. Rather then let someone else have a chance of pre-ordering them cause they really want them, I have to resort to this tactic just to get the one amiibo I want from this wave
3Ckf6mf.gif

Finally able to get a pre-order for a Inkling Girl thanks to Walmart putting up the pre-orders. Now that I have this one and my Ness pre-order I can finally relax until the next wave happens again. Good luck to anyone trying to get store exclusives since I've given up on trying. Ain't worth losing sleep over these exclusives to me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back