Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in Southern cali read or heard of the target stores doing a line or ticket for the amiibos? I'm willing to drive to one that does that so I won't get screwed

Just got my text that Lucina/Robin from BB shipped! So now tomorrow is me just looking for the three commons and waiting for TRU to ship Greninja. Good luck fellow Amiibo lovers tomorrow and hopefully the majority of you will get what you want (perfect world we all would but Nintendo likes making our lives hell).
Common amiibos? I don't think such a concept exists with new waves.

I hate the Reddit thread, "YES ONLY 2 PER BASKET YESSS!" In reality it's 

[attachment=14517:Capture72.PNG]

btw, I didn't tweet this 

From Amazon Josh on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/37ni86/amazon_amiibo_wave_4_availability_information/

Hey everyone,

I apologize for being radio silent over the last week, we've been finalizing our plan and have been trying to ensure everything is as buttoned up as we can possibly make it. I'd like to stress that quantities are very limited, and while we're taking action to try to make this fair by limiting to 1 per customer, not everyone will be able to purchase the amiibos they're looking for. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread over the next few hours to answer questions that you guys may have.

Here's the communication that we're sending to customers:

Thank you for your interest in ordering the new amiibo figures from Amazon.com! Quantities of the new characters are extremely limited, so we'd like to ensure that as many customers as possible have the opportunity to get the new figures!

Throughout the afternoon of Friday, May 29, we'll be posting each Wave 4 amiibo figure individually within the following time windows. Each will become available for purchase at a random time during that time frame. Mark your calendars for the following times tomorrow!

Pac-Man: 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. PT
Charizard: 2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. PT
Inkling Boy: 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. PT
Lucina: 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. PT
Wario: 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PT
Inkling Girl: 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. PT
Silver Mario: 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT
Robin: 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. PT
Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid 3-pack: 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. PT

We're limiting each amiibo figure to 1 per customer, and we'll be disabling 1-Click Ordering. Additionally, it'd be helpful to make sure you've updated your credit card and shipping information to help you move quickly through the checkout process.

We've seen a tremendous amount of interest for the latest wave of amiibo figures and we're always working with Nintendo to get our hands on more. While we cannot guarantee that every customer who wants an amiibo will be able to purchase one when they become available on May 29th, we are doing our best to make sure customers have an opportunity to purchase their favorite characters!

We thank you for your continued support and loyalty over the years.

~Amazon.com Video Games

From Amazon Josh:

Hey everyone,

I apologize for being radio silent over the last week, we've been finalizing our plan and have been trying to ensure everything is as buttoned up as we can possibly make it. I'd like to stress that quantities are very limited, and while we're taking action to try to make this fair by limiting to 1 per customer, not everyone will be able to purchase the amiibos they're looking for. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread over the next few hours to answer questions that you guys may have.

Thank you for your interest in ordering the new amiibo figures from Amazon.com! Quantities of the new characters are extremely limited, so we'd like to ensure that as many customers as possible have the opportunity to get the new figures!

Throughout the afternoon of Friday, May 29, we'll be posting each Wave 4 amiibo figure individually within the following time windows. Each will become available for purchase at a random time during that time frame. Mark your calendars for the following times tomorrow!

We're limiting each amiibo figure to 1 per customer, and we'll be disabling 1-Click Ordering. Additionally, it'd be helpful to make sure you've updated your credit card and shipping information to help you move quickly through the checkout process.

We've seen a tremendous amount of interest for the latest wave of amiibo figures and we're always working with Nintendo to get our hands on more. While we cannot guarantee that every customer who wants an amiibo will be able to purchase one when they become available on May 29th, we are doing our best to make sure customers have an opportunity to purchase their favorite characters!

~Amazon.com Video Games
Oh lawd. Inb4 Amazon crashes somehow

From Amazon Josh on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/37ni86/amazon_amiibo_wave_4_availability_information/

Hey everyone,

~Amazon.com Video Games
Just got an e-mail from Amazon with exactly the same info...minus the first 2 paragraphs about "radio silence".

EDIT: The e-mail also has direct links to each amiibo listing, and a giant amiibo logo at the top :)

Amazon info bomb, has me shook!
Such a game changer!
First company to make a real effort to ensure their customers can be satisfied. None of the memo bs

I can't wait to see how long they last, followed by all the rage over on Reddit from the people who apparently assume Amazon was going to be the grand saving grace.

So glad to be done with this nonsense. I'll try tomorrow for a Lucina and a Robin from Amazon. If i can get them I'll have all the Fire Emblem characters accounted for, which was my initial goal before the craze began. If I fail then my Marth and Ike will also just be sold along with all my others. I'm already halfway through my purge. Once the extras are gone I just need to find a taker for a complete set of series 1-3 and I can just come in here and witness the chaos without having to be a part of it anymore.

the only thing about amazon is if this is anything like the lightening round, the second this appears on the site it will be gone by the time you blink..reminds me of when I tried to get a game that was being offered on the lightening round, i think it was half off, the second it went "live" the "live" was gone because it was already gone

the only thing about amazon is if this is anything like the lightening round, the second this appears on the site it will be gone by the time you blink..reminds me of when I tried to get a game that was being offered on the lightening round, i think it was half off, the second it went "live" the "live" was gone because it was already gone
I'm having Hyperdimension Rebirth 1 LE flashbacks. They gave a time it'd go up (Like 3 AM), there were about 1000 copies max, a backdoor link went up at like 2:58 and people were already ordering, and by the time 3AM came they were basically gone.

I'm having Hyperdimension Rebirth 1 LE flashbacks. They gave a time it'd go up (Like 3 AM), there were about 1000 copies max, a backdoor link went up at like 2:58 and people were already ordering, and by the time 3AM came they were basically gone.
I remember how it was, I was sitting here waiting for the game to go live..and the second it ticked down to 00.00 it was gone, I didnt even get a chance to even click anything I was like what the bloody heck is this I didnt even get a chance to click anything

I'll be home in time for Robin and Silver Mario. I might be able to sneak in some phone time for Lucina while at work. As long as I get Silver Mario I'll be content. 

I remember how it was, I was sitting here waiting for the game to go live..and the second it ticked down to 00.00 it was gone, I didnt even get a chance to even click anything I was like what the bloody heck is this I didnt even get a chance to click anything
at least they won't be going up right at the time slots, it'll be a random time within them.

There was no backdoor link. lol I had enough time to make my order and even add it to my cart again. People were just caught off guard by the fact that it wasn't on the main part of the listing because it sold out so fast.

There was no backdoor link. lol I had enough time to make my order and even add it to my cart again. People were just caught off guard by the fact that it wasn't on the main part of the listing because it sold out so fast.
do you think that since one click will be disabled that it gives us a better chance of getting these amiibos(I only want Lucina, Robin, and Silver Mario) the rest on that list I already have

do you think that since one click will be disabled that it gives us a better chance of getting these amiibos(I only want Lucina, Robin, and Silver Mario) the rest on that list I already have
With this advance notice I think everyone is at the same disadvantage or advantage. It depends on how optimistic you are.

I just called my local toysrus. They said they were going to be using a ticket system so I won't have to worry about a mad dash. Now I just need to wonder when I should leave the house. Do I really need to sleep tonight?

With this advance notice I think everyone is at the same disadvantage or advantage. It depends on how optimistic you are.
Optimistic, well I will just hope for the best I never have any luck getting these things when everyone knows about it but will see..was happy when I scored that silver mario from the target app yesterday, then this morning got the cancellation email

i guess mowing the lawn (something to do to stop constantly refreshing the computers) pays off! my lucina from BB and last order to ness finally shipped!

your turn, walmart. 

Ok OK,

WALMART, Guys I have a way you may be able to get more info at walmart....

You need to try and contact walmart about your order on their webpage. I put in for 2 lucina, 2 robin, and 2 charizard, under my normal  order summary they just say processing.

When you go to contact walmart.com click that its about an order, and it'll bring a new screen.

Charizard has been changed to 1 and still says processing, my Robin says shipped, and Lucina is missing... so I'm assuming I'm not getting Lucina.... =-(

All 5 of mine have shipped from Bestbuy, one order but 3 different packages. My 2 Jigglys are set to be delivered tomorrow. Silver Mario got cancelled. Stopped by TRU today (Chattanooga, TN) killing time and they told me they are getting 12 of each wave 4 figure, 8 Marths, and 70 greninjas (plus 10 more preorder ones).

How are the Ness stocks looking, only saw one person post about their stock and they were told preorders only?

All 5 of mine have shipped from Bestbuy, one order but 3 different packages. My 2 Jigglys are set to be delivered tomorrow. Silver Mario got cancelled. Stopped by TRU today (Chattanooga, TN) killing time and they told me they are getting 12 of each wave 4 figure, 8 Marths, and 70 greninjas (plus 10 more preorder ones).

How are the Ness stocks looking, only saw one person post about their stock and they were told preorders only?
My GS said 1 most likely, 2 if they are lucky. Doubt very many people will be getting Ness without a pre-order unless they post them online for a bit out of nowhere

Good on Amazon for limiting and getting rid of one-click bullshit. Clowns will have to work a bit if they want to hoard from one retailer. Still planning to go out for the hunt to cover more bases just in case, though.

My GS said 1 most likely, 2 if they are lucky. Doubt very many people will be getting Ness without a pre-order unless they post them online for a bit out of nowhere
Yeah I had gotten a UK preorder for him and its still in limbo, got an email stating they took too many orders and did not expect to see anymore but I could keep my order open...nothing has came of it yet. Ill have an extra Gold Mario and Jiggly to trade for one locally hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back