Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad to be done with this nonsense. I'll try tomorrow for a Lucina and a Robin from Amazon. If i can get them I'll have all the Fire Emblem characters accounted for, which was my initial goal before the craze began. If I fail then my Marth and Ike will also just be sold along with all my others. I'm already halfway through my purge. Once the extras are gone I just need to find a taker for a complete set of series 1-3 and I can just come in here and witness the chaos without having to be a part of it anymore.
I'm just waiting on my silver Mario that I need to pick up tonight at Miejer and then I'll have all USA 48 once my greninja, jiggly puff, and ness come in tomorrow. Worker on the phone tried to pull a quick one but I made him admit that they have 4 in stock and will sell them at midnight. He probably thought he was going to keep them all for a quick sale.

Ok OK,

WALMART, Guys I have a way you may be able to get more info at walmart....

You need to try and contact walmart about your order on their webpage. I put in for 2 lucina, 2 robin, and 2 charizard, under my normal order summary they just say processing.

When you go to contact walmart.com click that its about an order, and it'll bring a new screen.

Charizard has been changed to 1 and still says processing, my Robin says shipped, and Lucina is missing... so I'm assuming I'm not getting Lucina.... =-(
To follow up on my previous post walmart has confirmed my order shipped, even though my status page says processing on the main status page, they even gave me the tracking number.

^^ Try this if you're waiting on walmart, I can sleep tonight now 0.o

update:

looks like walmart has gone through with shipping some of my amiibo but havent updated the site yet.

I called CS and received the tracking # and is indeed coming to my area.

This is only for one of my orders tho (i ordered 2 & 2 so they wouldnt get damaged during shipping) 

Lucina and Robin have shipped for me (Thankfully)

Wario and Charizard havent been given a shipping label yet. 

All my BB orders, and my Jigglys shipped.

I've got 2 of them all except Greninja, and Ness. Here's hoping I can find a trade for Ness, and Greninja if I can't get any.

My wife will go to TRU tomorrow for me since I work all day. Which ones are the rare ones that I should buy tomorrow right away if I can?
Robin, Lucina, Silver Mario, and the Marth reprint if they have it. Anyone that tells you different is a neck beard that camps out the day before just to get a plastic toy.

To follow up on my previous post walmart has confirmed my order shipped, even though my status page says processing on the main status page, they even gave me the tracking number.

You done f'd up. I made 2 separate orders, each with one amiibo of each type. I already have my first order in hand, today. Why should I have to wait until the 29th like everyone else when Walmart is willing to forfil my preorder a day early?

***evil laugh ensues***

You done f'd up. I made 2 separate orders, each with one amiibo of each type. I already have my first order in hand, today. Why should I have to wait until the 29th like everyone else when Walmart is willing to forfil my preorder a day early?

***evil laugh ensues**
Nice, more information for anyone waiting.

They are being shipped out by district, not all at once, which is why some have them sooner ;)

where exactly is this located ?

i went to contact us, contact walmart.com and not sure where to go from there.

where exactly is this located ?

i went to contact us, contact walmart.com and not sure where to go from there.
Help on the top menu

right hand side click contact walmart.com

Click email us, next to the Email: thats bolded.

Select the online orders and gifts radio button and click the button on the bottom

select the radio button for I purchased the item

sign in, if you dont have an account you'll need one.

now you'll see that status screen i mentioned,

I would then click select this order, and ask them simply for an update on shipping to verify information, and if you see something shipped, get tracking, they were quick tonight...

Just called the TRU in Merrillville, IN before they closed and get this: There is already a line outside! On top of that, and this is the funny part, limit one Amiibo character per person and they have 98 Greninja for sale tomorrow, not including preorders. The guy told me they were only suppose to be sent 12 extra and were sent 98 instead. That's mind blowing. Not even sure if I should get there early.

Just called the TRU in Merrillville, IN before they closed and get this: There is already a line outside! On top of that, and this is the funny part, limit one Amiibo character per person and they have 98 Greninja for sale tomorrow, not including preorders. The guy told me they were only suppose to be sent 12 extra and were sent 98 instead. That's mind blowing. Not even sure if I should get there early.
Those guys camping there either must really enjoy the scenery, or are just grade A idiots. With that many you could probably just cruise through at like 8 or 9 AM and still get one lol

I didn't ask about the quantities on anything else, I had everything else preordered through BB. I don't get it though, it's not exactly the safest place at night.

tru have too many greninja because they limited only 6 to 10 per store pre-ordered. hope they will be 2nd shipment so everyone able to get one.

Very new to the Amiibo game but am wanting the Splatoon 3 pack... is it going to be relatively easy to just go in and buy it tomorrow?

The earliest I can get to target tomorrow is 9:30...I wonder what the odds are of them having any left by then. Hmm.

Shewww, Thank heavens, now my GS web in-store preorder for Splatoon 3 pack and Ness is showing that they should arrive by end of day tomorrow. First only the 3 pack was on there which had me nervous since I waited instore for like 2 hours to get up to actually place the order. I could not believe Ness was still available I guess the GS computers being so slow made it possible for me to get a ness. I'm thinking a lot of people in line probably gave up or had to leave. I know one in line in front of me that day did.

Very new to the Amiibo game but am wanting the Splatoon 3 pack... is it going to be relatively easy to just go in and buy it tomorrow?
If I were you, I'd go to walmart at midnight and ask them to check in the back. You got to be persistent though but nice and most likely they will come out with them since the 3rd shift stockers will be the only ones there anyway & if you catch one in a good mood that's your best chance I think.

Wow the pathetic neck beard resellers are already selling UK pre-orders for wave 5 on ebay....
Last time you were here you were calling anyone a loser that camped out for amiibo and that the ones that sold amiibo for profit were the smart ones and doing right.

You have been warned twice now to knock this off yet you keep doing it. I don't know what more has to happen for you to learn.

My local Walmart had charizard and Pac man out yesterday morning. It was around 1030am when I saw them. I don't really do the amiibo thing but I hope this helps someone.

My local Walmart had charizard and Pac man out yesterday morning. It was around 1030am when I saw them. I don't really do the amiibo thing but I hope this helps someone.
Thank you for that timely and region specific piece of info. The Amiibo collecting community appreciates your vague efforts.

My confidence of which gs to camp has diminished. Hate being deceived, and the possibility of being told no stock cause employee hold at opening is killing me :(

Alexandria Louisiana the Wal-Mart next to the movie theater. And hey like I said I don't really bother with these so I wasn't exactly in "OMG I have to go share with everyone right now" mode.

I've got 2 of them all except Greninja, and Ness. Here's hoping I can find a trade for Ness, and Greninja if I can't get any.
What bullshit. Retailers really should be limiting these to one per customer. (Assuming you purchased duplicates at the same retailer.)

Alexandria Louisiana the Wal-Mart next to the movie theater. And hey like I said I don't really bother with these so I wasn't exactly in "OMG I have to go share with everyone right now" mode.

What bullshit. Retailers really should be limiting these to one per customer. (Assuming you purchased duplicates at the same retailer.)

Interesting. I live in St. Charles Parish and commute to work through Jefferson Parish to Orleans. Wad-Marts around here have been rather shakey with Amiibo availability.

I get what you mean, just teasing a bit because the information was innocently incomplete at best and annoyingly useless at worst. If it was yesterday they are probbaly gone first, and second without knowing even the town/city or how about state you are in it couldn't be useful even if they are still there. I used the joke font/color so you would hopefully get that I was being silly about it.

Walmart allowed 2 per customer as well. I just stopped by my local Meijer and they have 4 each of:

Pacman
Charzard
Ink boy
ink girl
Splatoon 3 pack
Wario
Silver Mario

No one is even here. Wish they would just sell me the silver mario so that I can just leave here.

So yeah....check your local Meijer stores but don't expect a Lucina or Robin.

I decided Go to Meijer and I'm third in line. The guy in front is getting pac man so there's a chance I could get one of the fire emblem characters. There's one of each of those. I'm surprised there's not more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back