Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
So, who wants to unlock the pitchfork shed? Seems we need a mob sent to this guy's house. With Surge.

Imagine Mountain Dew, but for cool kids.
I didn't think you'd really be talking about that old drink...I don't think we've never had that around NY. If it was sold when I was a kid, it wasn't talked about in my school. :p

I never liked Mountain Dew. I was a coca-cola, kool-aid, Tang, and Sierra Mist kid.

It looks vaguely familiar. Like maybe I saw this adverised in between "All That" or something..but I really don't remember ever seeing it in stores.
I remember when Sierra Mist first went up for sale, but I guess I just didn't have a school that cared about what drink was the coolest lol (well...except kool-aid).
Actually, I didn't even know what soda was until the late '90s (I had a silly over protective parent). It was a sad caffeine-less childhood until middle school.

Exactly. Like the little fucks who bring up shit no one else cares about anymore, just cuz they missed the boat and need to feel some sense of superiority by getting their word in on the entire thing, when everyone else was done.

All of my grandparents are deceased. Nice one, you inconsiderate piece of trash. You fail at life. fucking loser. The only thing I backpedled were your moms ears when I sat on her face with her tongue in my ass. Now get over the shit already, or are you going to keep going on about it for another week? Christ almighty.
If I want any lip out of you I'll remove off my zipper. Run along now and finish your job of cleaning the urinals at the airport. Break time is over, you sorry excuse for a human. Get back on your meds. If you do a good job cleaning, maybe someone will feel sorry for your sad little ass and toss you a can of surge to wash down those meds.

Next time someone calls you out on your bullshit you put your head down like a good little beta male and get owned instead of running your mouth and back peddling.

Maybe it's regional because I don't remember it either. Kinda like how it's hard to find a can of faygo outside the Michigan/Ohio area. I can't find faygo in the South at all.

Maybe it's regional because I don't remember it either. Kinda like how it's hard to find a can of faygo outside the Michigan/Ohio area. I can't find faygo in the South at all.
Dollar Tree. Every Dollar Tree I've ever been in has had Faygo.

[quote name="nextisland" post="12974303" timestamp="1445133713"]Bro Walmart makes most of they're from the government. Can't tell you how many people shop there with carts mountain high with food stamps. I know cause I worked there in 2011. Also a lot of liberals who abuse benefits like unemployment and disability shop there with our hard earned tax money.[/quote]
I am convinced that if Walmart could no longer accept food stamps, they would be out of business within a week

I usually keep my amiibos in their boxes (mainly to avoid them getting dusty or broken), but dammit if I don't want to open up the Yarn Yoshis.  They're just so damn cute.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Okay, that one was actually good. :)

If I want any lip out of you I'll remove off my zipper. Run along now and finish your job of cleaning the urinals at the airport. Break time is over, you sorry excuse for a human. Get back on your meds. If you do a good job cleaning, maybe someone will feel sorry for your sad little ass and toss you a can of surge to wash down those meds.

Next time someone calls you out on your bullshit you put your head down like a good little beta male and get owned instead of running your mouth and back peddling.
Proof that some people try so hard but continue to completely fail. Did you Google those comebacks, or are you just that unoriginal?

I have not seen Faygo in years, never at my local Dollar Tree.  Found some at an outlet store and tried some of the red one.  Not bad of a beverage.  Not worth driving 161 miles for the closest retailer to carry it.

I don't think I could see myself buying a Mega Yoshi amiibo. I would like different colors of Yoshi amiibo though.

It amazing how long some posters are allowed to stay on this site when they don't add anything useful and just is a negative force on here.
Look deader, there seems to be an overwhelmingly negative response on here to your statements. Please consider why this could be happening. Would you please stop attempting to insult people and just leave it be?

You have to be over 10+ replies trying to cut down those that are calling you out. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I will be another contributing member of this community that you will isolate yourself from. I'd appreciate it if you'd take your lumps and move on. Thanks!

It looks vaguely familiar. Like maybe I saw this adverised in between "All That" or something..but I really don't remember ever seeing it in stores.
I remember when Sierra Mist first went up for sale, but I guess I just didn't have a school that cared about what drink was the coolest lol (well...except kool-aid).
Actually, I didn't even know what soda was until the late '90s (I had a silly over protective parent). It was a sad caffeine-less childhood until middle school.
To not even know what soda was is hard to picture. No b-day parties, friend's houses, etc? Of course, I don't know how old you were in the late 90's so that could make a difference. Sorry you missed out, but honestly I WISH I would have kept my kids from caffeine/soda when they were younger. We all stopped caffeine (3 kids) and don't keep it in the house but we'll get non-caffeine soda when we eat out, 7-11, etc.

Look deader, there seems to be an overwhelmingly negative response on here to your statements. Please consider why this could be happening. Would you please stop attempting to insult people and just leave it be?

You have to be over 10+ replies trying to cut down those that are calling you out. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I will be another contributing member of this community that you will isolate yourself from. I'd appreciate it if you'd take your lumps and move on. Thanks!
Wrong user?

Wrong user?
It was evidently directed toward me. The big issue here is that other people keep going on, and on, and on about it... Which seems to be perfectly fine to do. But if I reply to their shit, I'm the one who's not letting it go. Despite the fact that I've already told people to just leave it be several times. So as fas as I'm concerned, the poster is just another faceless loser with their tongue in the others asses so they can be a part of the in crowd. Lame. paulwekiva, don't act like it's the entire board that's agsinst me. It's like 3 people. Big deal.The rest clearly don't give a rats ass. I've told the others to give up on it. Talk to them about stopping.

Your efforts are wasted by trying to explain logic to a compulsive lying loser aka d3adliner. He posts nonsense bullshit lies, gets owned, insults those owning him, and gets owned again LOL.

Has there been any news on the 3 pack of yarn yoshi coming to the U.S.? I know I read something about them coming out in November (don't recall when/where it was releasing) and I'd like to hold off buying them individually. If not, I suppose I'll live without the pink one.

Your efforts are wasted by trying to explain logic to a compulsive lying loser. He posts nonsense bullshit lies, gets owned, insults those owning him, and gets owned again LOL.
"Owned" accordiny to you and maybe 2 others. I guess if your old and tired comeback attempts are owning me, then I guess.

Anyway. Prime example if this guy just not letting it go. Dude. Just shut your mouth already. No one cares anymore. Especially me. So I'm done, and have nothing else to say about it. Continue to post if you want & make yourself look more stupid than you already have.

"Owned" accordiny to you and maybe 2 others. I guess if your old and tired comeback attempts are owning me, then I guess.

Anyway. Prime example if this guy just not letting it go. Dude. Just shut your mouth already. No one cares anymore. Especially me. So I'm done, and have nothing else to say about it. Continue to post if you want & make yourself look more stupid than you already have.
Next time think before you post some bullshit nonsense. This is CAG, not your neighborhood in MN where your little circle of loser friends will believe anything you say. Chalk it up as a life lesson and be on your way.

I'm not understanding what people are talking about here even more than usual today. I guess none of these brands of sodas ever came to my country :(
The Faygo discussion must stay alive at least long enough for me to drive to a Dollar General and see if they actually sell it below the Mason-Dixon line. And yeah, if you are in the UK, a discussion about regional US soda brands probably means very little.

To not even know what soda was is hard to picture. No b-day parties, friend's houses, etc? Of course, I don't know how old you were in the late 90's so that could make a difference. Sorry you missed out, but honestly I WISH I would have kept my kids from caffeine/soda when they were younger. We all stopped caffeine (3 kids) and don't keep it in the house but we'll get non-caffeine soda when we eat out, 7-11, etc.
I wasn't allowed out, except in my backyard (people stopped inviting me to places by the time I learned of soda, because my over protective parent would always say no). I was around 10 [,misread your comment earlier,] in the late '90s when my dad finally told me what that red can he was drinking from was. I wouldn't get to taste coca-cola until I was 12. Like I said, it was a pretty sad childhood. :p I eventually was allowed to go to a couple parties before kids stopped having them, and saw different kinds of soda.

And since we're still talking about it: I actually know what Faygo is lol. We use to drive from NY to down south, so I actually saw it a few times.

I wasn't allowed out, except in my backyard (people stopped inviting me to places by the time I learned of soda, because my over protective parent would always say no). I was around your older kid's age in the late '90s when my dad finally told me what that red can he was drinking from was. I wouldn't get to taste coca-cola until I was 12. Like I said, it was a pretty sad childhood. :p I eventually was allowed to go to a couple parties before kids stopped having them, and saw different kinds of soda.

And since we're still talking about it: I actually know what Faygo is lol. We use to drive from NY to down south, so I actually saw it a few times.
Faygo and Surge pale in comparison to this discontinued product.

Sunkist_Sparkling_Lemonade_405440.jpg

It was evidently directed toward me. The big issue here is that other people keep going on, and on, and on about it... Which seems to be perfectly fine to do. But if I reply to their shit, I'm the one who's not letting it go. Despite the fact that I've already told people to just leave it be several times. So as fas as I'm concerned, the poster is just another faceless loser with their tongue in the others asses so they can be a part of the in crowd. Lame. paulwekiva, don't act like it's the entire board that's agsinst me. It's like 3 people. Big deal.The rest clearly don't give a rats ass. I've told the others to give up on it. Talk to them about stopping.
This was expected. Thanks for confirming.

Be mindful that silence does not in fact constitute support of your position by the entire board either. Thanks.

Never heard of Surge. It's hard to believe anything could top Mountain Dew. It's the only soda I really like. Don't care for Pepsi, Coke, Root Beer, or Sierra Mist. Dr. Pepper is okay as a change of pace, but I'd likely skip it for water.

Sheetz gas stations in NC have 24 oz Faygo (like a dozen flavors) for $0.99. It's occasionally a Sheetz freebie. But that's the only place I've ever seen around here. Most of the flavors aren't great. Dr. Faygo is the only one I'd drink.

I'm not understanding what people are talking about here even more than usual today. I guess none of these brands of sodas ever came to my country :(
Do you at least have Pop-Tarts? PTICS.

Anyone remember dn7? "7up-side-down" is how they advertised it. I liked it more than Surge or Mountain Dew, but it was a similar style as those. It had what I always said tasted like carbonated melted green popsicles. Maybe halfway between Mt. Dew Baha Blast & Surge.

How does that compare to other Amiibo? I don't know if this is a lot or a little. Sounds like a decent but not large amount
Well, this equates to about 18/store. Extremely low for an exclusive. It will be interesting to see how that plays out, since it's a $40 amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back