Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I called my TRU on Monday to see if they got any more Lucarios in, since some stores seemed to. They said their shipment will in Wednesday, I showed up when they opened today. No new amiibos, just the usual suspects. This is the same store that only got 2 Lucarios, so I guess that is all they are ever going to get.

At first I really wanted a Lucario, after 3 or 4 trips and waiting outside this TRU I'm just completely done with him. My sights are refocused to KDDD now.
They get drop shipments from FedEx and UPS which normally come midday depending on the route the driver has.

So if brickseek is showing 3 Rosalinas there's a 99% chance that's wrong, right? It's about a 45 minute drive and I've always gone with the not calling on hard to find items route.
I checked and it said one of my stores had one. I called since it was further and he said it was listed as "Luigi and rosalina" so it was a assorted dpci that could stand for a couple items.

i dont understand how WM is getting an amiibo exclusive when both of my local walmarts have the saddest display of amiibos ive ever seen

they dont have even have shelves or tags for most and last time i checked they didnt even have a single common on shelves

That article is nothing more than we already know, which is some random Reddit user and a NeoGAF user posted a picture. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet.

It's this type of published news reporting that is just sickening to me. I hate today's journalism so much. There is no journalistic integrity in the sports media either. We now report and discuss tweets from random people.

Meta knight just shipped from best buy

Sorry about not recapping the last few days but other than a few pop ups for target orders and gold Mario Wal-Mart pic, not much has happened.

That article is nothing more than we already know, which is some random reddit user posted a picture. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet.

It's this type of published news reporting that is just sickening to me. I hate today's journalism so much. There is no journalistic integrity in the sports media either. We now report and discuss tweets from random people.
Journalism? Let's be honest here, the majority of journalism is dead, EVERYWHERE.

Just got off the phone with BBY CS, I asked why some pre-orders place last week already got shipping confirmation while my pre-order dating back from Dec. 7th is stuck in limbo? I am disappointed in BBY and Nintendo, store exclusives is not fun when you are under the mercy of one retailer. I suppose I need to camp on Friday just in case they ship them on bubble mailer or cancels the order altogether.

Journalism? Let's be honest here, the majority of journalism is dead, EVERYWHERE.
Exactly. Writers and newscasters from previous generations are turning over in their graves. I'm not even thinking of the Brian Williams thing either.

Reporting is now just a game of Telephone where all anybody cares about is "FIRST!". Or, "Let's see what people are saying on the Twitterverse!"

MY MK still hasn't shipped yet, and my Mega Man from BB still is status "unavailable"...
Same here, ordered on 12/11/14. I ordered Ike, MK, and MM all together. MK and Ike are preparing and MM is still Status Not Available. The last set that released a couple weeks ago (Sheik, Toon Link, Bowser) all arrived on time. The last wave my Pit took an additional 3 weeks to ship but I eventually got it. I expect to get a shipping notice on Ike and MK soon hopefully, but not sure if MM is gonna be another situation like Pit or not.

If you're into Xbox or Playstation news, check out trueachievements.com or truetrophies.com. They only go with news from official sources and press releases, not "anonymous source" or a reddit poster.

I remember when that fake article went around about an Xbox portable many gaming sites reported it, with some hiding behind a little hyperlink at the end linking to the original article as if to say "he started it" if it ended up blowing up in their faces. Also that one article Kotaku posted from a CAG blog post comes to mind.

I'm leaning towards this Walmart rumor being false but would not be the least bit supposed if it was true either.

So I went to walmart's site several times within the last 2 hours. 

Each and every time the internet browser would lag like crazy, not freeze but actually lag.  Would take several seconds for another tab to load or even disappear when I close it.  The effect remains even after closing the tab that had walmart in it.  Had to close the browser via "End Process" from Task Manager as closing/reopening normallyt did not work.

Has this occured for anyone else? I expected walmart's site to be slow, but never had the enitre browser affected.

Wal-Mart sent me Sonuc and arrived on Monday. Just received an email Ike is on its way from Wal-Mart and I should get him by next Monday. Question is, where's Mega Man?

Exactly. Writers and newscasters from previous generations are turning over in their graves. I'm not even thinking of the Brian Williams thing either.

Reporting is now just a game of Telephone where all anybody cares about is "FIRST!"
Yup. In the age of information, it's all about who's first. News reporters are all a joke now, puppets attached to some strings. I'd say it's far worse than it's ever been.

MY MK still hasn't shipped yet, and my Mega Man from BB still is status "unavailable"...
MK shipping notifications JUST started going out and Mega Man is hard to find... Jesus Christ, have some realistic expectations.

You should know full well by now that your Amiibo preorders don't mean ****, you can thank Nintendo for that.

Same here, ordered on 12/11/14. I ordered Ike, MK, and MM all together. MK and Ike are preparing and MM is still Status Not Available. The last set that released a couple weeks ago (Sheik, Toon Link, Bowser) all arrived on time. The last wave my Pit took an additional 3 weeks to ship but I eventually got it. I expect to get a shipping notice on Ike and MK soon hopefully, but not sure if MM is gonna be another situation like Pit or not.
Same boat, ordered 12/12, in "Preparing"

BUT

I just checked my bank account and they just charged me today!

I just got a confirmation email that the Walmart in-store pickup Sonic I ordered a few days ago shipped yesterday and should arrive tomorrow :D

Gamestop just told me that if you didn't order Ike Or Dedede before Christmas they won't be able to fulfill the order until spring. What the fuck? Seriously. Why let me pre-order if you can't deliver by the date you said when I pre-ordered. This Amiibo shit is out of hand. Lord help me.

Gamestop just told me that if you didn't order Ike Or Dedede before Christmas they won't be able to fulfill the order until spring. What the fuck? Seriously. Why let me pre-order if you can't deliver by the date you said when I pre-ordered. This Amiibo shit is out of hand. Lord help me.
Your store is probably tried of people asking

Surprised they are saying they'll be able to get more in spring..

At that point you remembered that people at Gamestop don't know anything.

That gets me thinking. When was the last time a Gamestop employee had any sort of information that I didn't already know? It never happens. But they are consistently full of BS, lies, and most of all, corporate programming.

Just got notice that my meta knight order from Monday has shipped. Anyone else get notice?
:bomb: are you kidding me bestbuy. My order from 12/12 still hasn't shipped yet,

my order also says total -.01 because they charged my giftcard an extra cent for some reason, and I have no status bar.

i'm trying not to freak out... ugh :wall:

I pre-ordered 12/8/14 and have not been charged or received shipping notification. I'm Elite Plus and GCU. I'm almost hoping they screw me on this, almost

Edit:  Just got my shipping notification!  :D/

:bomb: are you kidding me bestbuy. My order from 12/12 still hasn't shipped yet,

my order also says total -.01 because they charged my giftcard an extra cent for some reason, and I have no status bar.

i'm trying not to freak out... ugh :wall:
I'm in the same boat. The only difference is my pre-order was placed on Dec. 8th.

With everyone worrying about having their orders shipped I'm glad I just do store pick up. No fuss, no muss. I'll casually walk in on Friday, grab my Meta Knights and walk out. I don't get why people prefer the alternative.

With everyone worrying about having their orders shipped I'm glad I just do store pick up. No fuss, no muss. I'll casually walk in on Friday, grab my Meta Knights and walk out. I don't get why people prefer the alternative.
I generally don't do store pickup because (a) not sure the employees will actually grab the product before hand and (b) I don't want them sticking some giant sticker on my amiibo that will likely leave residue or mess up the cardboard. But then again now I'm waiting for a shipping confirmation for my Monday Meta Knight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back