Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if you saw the edited portion of my post but this is what FedEx.com says:
2:31 pm Delivered
Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.
I'm SOL right? lol...
Also just checked my TRU ebay package and that only says USPS on it, no FedEx logos or anything.
Either they delivered it to the wrong house or someone swiped it. I live in an apartment building where no packages are to be left at doors, if they can't deliver them they bring them to the front desk, UPS, Fedex, they all know this but they still leave stuff at doors, and people in our apartment building have a bad habit of stealing packages. Lost a Day 1 LBP3 because of this. Had to call BB, then UPS to verify they delivered it and I didn't get it, then call BB back and they sent another one.

I'd suggest contacting TRU first to see what their policy is on lost or stolen packages to see what you're next step is.

I told myself I would never buy Yoshi, but $8 (after GCU) is just too good to pass up. I would probably buy all the commons I don't have for that price...

They may be trying to move product to make way for the new sets, especially since these should also make an appearance in the SM series. Wouldn't surprise me if the discontinue some common smash characters at that point.

I'm confused, so BB put the pre-orders for SMS up and they sold out? I see them as comming soon online. The same with the MP10 LE? I don't even see a listing there anymore

Yeah lol, this seems like a more appropriate time to start discontinuing some characters compared to the two weeks of the Marth, Villager, and WFT discontinuations. ;)

I'm confused, so BB put the pre-orders for SMS up and they sold out? I see them as comming soon online. The same with the MP10 LE? I don't even see a listing there anymore
Probably limited them to see how fast they would go, to avoid cancellation issues like they had with the MM consoles and stuff. They do that often, as far as listing an item and then once theyve sold so many it changes to 'coming soon'.

The MM LE game also said "Coming soon" for a few days after it sold out as well.

They had Mario Party 10 listed at 59.99 with no box art for probably a month before updating it. I never saw an LE listing but it could have been up for a short time.

Yeah, as far as I can tell, they sold out. MP 10 bundle was also removed. BBY often puts coming soon on items they think may reopen, but I've more often see these get changed over to sold out instead.

The only thing I can think is that BBY is being conservative with preorder numbers in light of past waves, but that's probably giving them too much credit.

[quote name="MaraciaNiAsa" post="12487907" timestamp="1423662055"]

Does anyone know where their price adjustment policy is? I'm trying to find it on the website.[/quote
]

I've never done one before but I think it's 15 days after you purchased the item. Worst case I'll just rebuy em and than return em.

For what it's worth, the SMB Amiibos at Best Buy were all for shipping only. No in store pickup - so stores have not sold their alotted inventories yet. There's still likely plenty of chances to find these in store or maybe even to preorder in store at a later date.

Went a few pages back and didn't see anyone mention it, but GoHastings cancelled my order of Sheik and they gave me a 10 dollar gift card on any game purchase 59.99.

I'd imagine they will do that with all of their amiibo orders they have to cancel.

Went a few pages back and didn't see anyone mention it, but GoHastings cancelled my order of Sheik and they gave me a 10 dollar gift card on any game purchase 59.99.

I'd imagine they will do that with all of their amiibo orders they have to cancel.
It was mentioned but as fast as this topic moves, it is easy to miss. I was probably going to just give my code away since there aren't any games I'm interested in from there and I have GCU anyway.

Placed an order for DK and Yoshi at Best Buy.  With a $15 gift cert, it's $1.XX out of pocket. 

I'll have all of Wave 1, 2 and 3 with the exception of Marth/Villager/WFT.

Thank you! Finally got a Toad preorder in. If can get it at Best Buy with GCU to save a bit more, that's great, but at least now can play Toad's Treasure Trackers, when this comes in! (Was waiting for the extra 8-bit Toad update before really getting into the game.) Here's the full Wal-Mart site link, in case someone would prefer the non-mobile site.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Amiibo-Super-Mario-Series-Toad-Wii-U/43086184

Heads up on some common Amiibos; looks like we might be seeing a permanent price drop on Yoshi, DK, and Peach. Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and Game Stop have each of the figures for $9.99.
Thanks!

BTW, for those of you pre-ordering at WM, might not wanna get too hyped. WM has had those up for long time, way longer than any retailer. It's hard to believe they'd get so many of those.

They went fast, even with a 1 per order limit apparently.

I didn't even now MP10 bundle was listed on BBY. Wasn't that just a generic listing, but priced at $60? I'm guessing that's why everyone thought it was the LE...

For what it's worth, the SMB Amiibos at Best Buy were all for shipping only. No in store pickup - so stores have not sold their alotted inventories yet. There's still likely plenty of chances to find these in store or maybe even to preorder in store at a later date.
Also Best Buy price matches bestbuy.com , so if you aren't into shipping (non elite members) or want it today, there is that option.

BTW, for those of you pre-ordering at WM, might not wanna get too hyped. WM has had those up for long time, way longer than any retailer. It's hard to believe they'd get so many of those.
Thought they went out of stock when they first went up. At least I seem to recall wanting to preorder at the time from them and couldn't.

Also Best Buy price matches bestbuy.com , so if you aren't into shipping (non elite members) or want it today, there is that option.
GCU wont work then

Edit: One of my Sonic orders from Amazon says Monday delivery finally

So chances of driving up to GS and maybe seeing a Shulk are slim chances of ___ to ___?
No chance. Even if you have a store that got extras by some miraculous chance employees got first dibs and that means you won't be getting one. Maybe if you are already buddy buddy with a gamestop employee and someone does not pick up their pre-order you may be able to work it out, but seeing a wild shulk. Nope.

Amiibos are acting as crack for me. Just checked Craigslist and there's a guy that has Pit, C. Falcon, Lucario, Rosalina, Sheik and Toon Link. How much should I offer?

No chance. Even if you have a store that got extras by some miraculous chance employees got first dibs and that means you won't be getting one. Maybe if you are already buddy buddy with a gamestop employee and someone does not pick up their pre-order you may be able to work it out, but seeing a wild shulk. Nope.
Unfortunately, pretty much this. Gamestop doesn't like taking up a ton of shelf space with new items (e.g. stuff they can't sell for a ton of profit), and every GS I've been to has had pretty much bare-minimum amount of space allocated for Amiibos. They basically get enough rare Amiibos to cover preorders and then that's it; considering this is going to be as desired as Rosalina, and there's far fewer being shipped to stores...sorry man.

They went fast, even with a 1 per order limit apparently.

I didn't even now MP10 bundle was listed on BBY. Wasn't that just a generic listing, but priced at $60? I'm guessing that's why everyone thought it was the LE...
No, there was another listing for the Mario Party with Mario Amiibo. Had the right picture and everything. I saw it at around 4:30 am EST this morning, but it was already listed as 'coming soon'. By 6 when I refreshed the search page it was removed.

I think I'll hold of on the DK, Peach, and Yoshi amiibo at Best Buy at least until the weekend.  I wonder if there will be a real b2g1 promo soon to clear up wave1. 

Thought they went out of stock when they first went up. At least I seem to recall wanting to preorder at the time from them and couldn't.
That's accurate. I held off on pre-ordering them when they first went live (do I really want to start another Amiibo collection?) and they were OOS pretty quickly. But they came back recently and have been up since.

I get that maybe WM might be getting a larger allocation but still, seems unlikely that they could keep them up for so long while other retailers sell out within hours.

No, there was another listing for the Mario Party with Mario Amiibo. Had the right picture and everything. I saw it at around 4:30 am EST this morning, but it was already listed as 'coming soon'. By 6 when I refreshed the search page it was removed.
Figures... just as a said last night, it would be up when we'd all miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back