Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
It was mentioned a few pages back that Meijers got the new wave in...and sure enough they had Ike, Megaman, and King Dedede in. Bought all three. 

So Meta-Knight isn't available until the 20th. Since that's a Friday, I work. Is there anything I can do to keep Best Buy from selling my preorder to El Hoardo?

Just picked up Shulk without any hassles. He also told me a hilarious story.

They only got 3 Shulks total, and some kid got one. Some scalper dude kept trying to buy it from him, but the kid kept refusing. Eventually he got up to the high 100$ range, by which point the kids mom came in to see what was going on and overheard. Poor kids mom snatched it from him and sold it to the guy, while the manager said he couldnt resist laughing like a maniac.

I find that hard to believe, there not even going for 100 on eBay or amazon.

You know what would be great if Nintendo stated a release date and then they released on that date. Shame that a company can't do something like that. 

Man I jumped on Meta Knight because of a page refresher and I still couldn't get that little mf'er... maybe I'll luck out but I give up caring right now haha

Today has been a sad day of trying hoping praying for anything good to come with Shulk. At work during the online order went up and had a possible sell of one fall through before I had a chance to even negotiate. Still hoping for something to come along once it release in Japan on Amazon because cheapest on eBay is $55 and I refuse to buy from him as he has picture showing off 9 or more.

Just got my Shulks at Gamestop - he might be my new favorite! :D

They had a big box full of Shulks behind the counter (looked like at least 20-30!) but apparently only got enough to fill pre-orders. :shock:

It was mentioned a few pages back that Meijers got the new wave in...and sure enough they had Ike, Megaman, and King Dedede in. Bought all three.

Where? I can't find any at my mejiers lol. This one guy tried to tell me it won't come out till march -_-

They only got 3 Shulks total, and some kid got one. Some scalper dude kept trying to buy it from him, but the kid kept refusing. Eventually he got up to the high 100$ range, by which point the kids mom came in to see what was going on and overheard. Poor kids mom snatched it from him and sold it to the guy, while the manager said he couldnt resist laughing like a maniac.
Shes going to pay more for his therapy.

I'm actually glad found a second to check this thread..

So here is a short abbreviated story..

So as reported Best Buy did get some MK in stock. Called my closest BB, mentioned yes they are there, but cannot sell them until an unkown release date. No problem.

The I remember a BB somewhat far off broke street dates when Diddy was released. I called them. Girl says they are in stock..but oh wait is he the new one? The Knight? Oh yeah no they just sold out of him.....WHAT?

Yeah they had them but they are all gone. I asked about the release date. It appears that it was suppose to be today (or she was told..)or something but BB messed up so they  just did went ahead and sold them today...

FML.

I have on pre-ordered but I'm afraid I will never see it..

TL;DR

If you know a BB that DOESN'T give a  fuck about sreet dates..GO NOW.

So Meta-Knight isn't available until the 20th. Since that's a Friday, I work. Is there anything I can do to keep Best Buy from selling my preorder to El Hoardo?
Doesn't BBY hold pre-orders for a days? I mean, they hold online for store pick up orders like 2 weeks, I'd think they'd hold pre-orders for a few days...

Just called my best buy about my preordered meta knight. They told me that they can't sell them yet because they are street dated. They also told me that they won't know how many are for preorders until the street date when the system starts alerting them to print out preorder tags for them. They actually had them on the shelf earlier and had to pull them. Apparently somebody tried to buy them all by tricking a cashier by pulling them all in his cart in a pile, handing the cashier a different amiibo to scan and said "I've got 15 of them". Dude was hoping the cashier wouldn't scan the meta Knights individually I guess.
Drclaw's fake story of the week

From the sound of it he might have been an athlete or a rich person (It is right around the corner from some amazingly huge houses). He said the guy had a huge wad of 20's and 100's
Marshawn Lynch likes to give money away to the NFL. A hundred bucks to some kids Mom wouldn't be a big deal. And Shulk looks enough like Tom Brady he could take it home and throw shit at it all day.

what time did this happen? kid should have been in school...

Just read on /r/amiibo that Best Buy will be updating the release date for 3/20 tonight. Confirmation emails for pre-orders should go out within the next 24 hours letting customers know their order is in store but to wait for pickup until 3/20. 

d4b8210ac92607106ec3ac049630bc9d.jpg

Lol. Has to be used on on a game 59.99 or more.
At least they tried to make up for cancelling ALL my Amiibo orders. Someone use the code if they'd like because I have no plans to.

Just read on /r/amiibo that Best Buy will be updating the release date for 3/20 tonight. Confirmation emails for pre-orders should go out within the next 24 hours letting customers know their order is in store but to wait for pickup until 3/20.
you mean 2/20/15 ? Ya know when the wii u kirby come comes out and has mk amiibo compatibility

you mean 2/20?

Went to BB, asked an employee to check the back for MK, he brought him out, scanned him and go the message that it's street dated for the 20th. Figure is great looking!

With all this pre amiibo chaos (just picture 2/13) I totally forgot I preorder MM LE from best buy.... Well hopefully I get lucky enough for some collector to offer me 100 for my skull kid statue lol

Called BBY and asked about Meta and the lady said the manager has overridden 2 already, went to another store and had him in my hands and they wouldnt sell even though he was showing as available. Traded words with the manager and went to another location that was a lot more helpful, but no go on buying. Called Customer Service and asked for corporate after no help, Corporate was outraged they let me have it at the register even and called both stores. Luckily the second store had an extra that is now my pre order. The manager at the second store did say if they had it out he would of had to override it and was suprised the other guy wouldnt.

MP10 Amiibos available at Best Buy again but only Luigi was available for in-store pickup. At least I got an order in at all. Maybe I'll be able to change them to in-store pickup later but for I'm just glad to have them on a discount.

MP10 Amiibos available at Best Buy again but only Luigi was available for in-store pickup. At least I got an order in at all. Maybe I'll be able to change them to in-store pickup later but for I'm just glad to have them on a discount.
They're still up.

And trust me, ship to home beats in store pickup.

My wife just called to tell me Game Stop called that my order is in. I preordered Shulk and Ike. I wonder if I'll get both tonight.

I know I'm gonna kick myself when these are sold out, but I don't want any of the MP amiibos.  I'm really hoping wave 4 hits BB before that $50 coupon expires.

EDIT:  Dude, fuck amiibos.  I ordered them, but I didn't burn my $50 coupon just yet.

They're still up.

And trust me, ship to home beats in store pickup.
All my figures have been flawless when doing in-store pickup. Delivered stuff not so much. I suppose everyone's experience is different. Maybe my store is awesome and our UPS guy sucks. Doesn't matter I'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back