Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip about the MP Amiibos being in stock again. Ordered Bowser, Toad, and Peach.

Now just gotta wait for another 2 hours before I can pick up my Shulk.

just got back from gamestop where i picked up my shulk. guy said it was the final copy to be picked up and that he had received around 50 calls asking about shulk so far today lol.

Shipping at BBY sucks...you lose the GCU benefit essentially.

I can save $1.36 ordering from BBY and cancelling my Amazon order -.- ugh

All I need from MP Amiibo is Toad, but shipping kills it (Shipping > GCU discount, and don't have anything else I can think of to add to it to push it over $35.)  Nice to actually be online when it's available, but with the Wal-Mart preorder (with free shipping) already in, think I'll just wait on that.  If can find it in store in March, may reevaluate.

Still nice to actually be online with it available, for once, but just can't justify the shipping cost with a preorder already in at WM.

Edit:

Ah, just added Kirby and the Rainbow Curse to make it free shipping.  Figured Kirby probably won't get below $32 soon, and already have GCs at BB to use vs. new payment at WM. :p  Toad amiibo coming from BB now! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm here in Houston at the Dairy Ashford GameStop, Shulk is in stock but only for those who pre-ordered.

Passed by TRU and decided to check what the #s looked like for Friday. After preorders this is what they will have on the floor:

6 Sonic

5 Megaman

2 Dedede

0 Ike

Shipping at BBY sucks...you lose the GCU benefit essentially.

I can save $1.36 ordering from BBY and cancelling my Amazon order -.- ugh
As elite plus I have free shipping on everything.

No meta knights out at my local best buy. But dk peach and yoshi all tagged 9.99

All I need from MP Amiibo is Toad, but shipping kills it (Shipping > GCU discount, and don't have anything else I can think of to add to it to push it over $35.) Nice to actually be online when it's available, but with the Wal-Mart preorder (with free shipping) already in, think I'll just wait on that. If can find it in store in March, may reevaluate.

Still nice to actually be online with it available, for once, but just can't justify the shipping cost with a preorder already in at WM.
preorder something for instore pickup. don't pick it up when it comes out. free toad shipping

Just left a gamestop and was told they had 7 shulks that were pre orders but the people haven't picked them up yet. Tomorrow, looks like we're going to get a lot of snow. So hopefully Friday I can pick one up lol.

Man, so they're just gonna let them sit in the back for 9 days? It's like an employee loyalty challenge.
I preordered for shipping not instore pickup or instore preorder. had I done of those, I would be glad for that memo. I think there is a greater chance preorders would be held for those that preordered. Also in the event a preorder is not held, (better) compensation is more likely as well.

What do they mean by "a ticketing process" for extras?
Maybe tickets for people waiting by the store the morning of the 20th.

Slightly unrelated but for reason my brain thought the 20th was this Sunday until just now.

What do they mean by "a ticketing process" for extras?
So, on Friday 2/20, some stores will likely hand out tickets to people waiting in line at open on Friday. Say your store opens at 10am. People (might) start lining up early, and maybe at 9:45 or so they will hand out tickets outside so no one tears through with a bicycle and grabs all 40 of the amiibos.

So, on Friday 2/20, some stores will likely hand out tickets to people waiting in line at open on Friday. Say your store opens at 10am. People (might) start lining up early, and maybe at 9:45 or so they will hand out tickets outside so no one tears through with a bicycle and grabs all 40 of the amiibos.
40? Thats a dream, the highest volume location in my area got 5 total and 3 and preorders.

Tried ordering backordered Sonic amiibo from Fry's but after I press submit it just redirects to cart checkout page. Doesn't work for me :(

The Shulk I ordered from GS earlier shipped :) so happy. Got all of my Shulk/3B needs taken care of today! Now what am I supposed to do Friday lol

Naw, you didn't miss anything. Frys is so misleading. Even though it doesn't say back ordered when you add to cart or are checking out, it will after you pay. So dumb
Before you order, it said it'll ship by February 24th, in other words, it's backordered until the 24th.

Got the notice as well.  Seems dumb for them to hold it another week when they obviously already have them, but hey, that's Best Buy for ya.

I don't know why all these stores keep insisting that these things have street dates.  It's like Nintendo gives them estimates on when stock might arrive and they take that to mean they have to lock them up in their systems until said date actually comes around...  Even if their stock arrives a week prior. It's so dumb.

pre ordered the 5 from mp series at best buy. Also ordered yoshi,peach,and donkey kong from smash series since they were only $7.99 after GCU.

Wife stopped by best buy after work to pickup an order I placed for skylanders. She forgot to check amiibos so she called back and asked about meta knight. They already had them in the floor. They put one back for her so she's gonna stop by tomorrow to pick it up.I told her about the release date issue and that they probably won't let her buy it but we'll see what happens tomorrow I guess. If anything they'll just hold it until the 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back