Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Still never got Targets Email confirmation for King Dedede, but when I called, the automated message said its already preparing order to be shipped out tomorrow. Don't know how much trust I can put into that though. Also looks like Best Buy Metaknight order from yesterday can no longer be canceled as the option is gone. Guess that should be a good thing as well.

Forgive me if someone answered this already, but does anybody have any idea when GameStop will start shipping 4b? I got Shulk, but my order for Ike,dedede etc is just sitting there. The employees I've talked to are clueless.

Hmmm noticed something else wierd, when I went into my Meta Knight order on best buy. It doesn't show any information other than the item and method of payment. That bar were it shows order received/payment Validated/Preparing order is completely missing. the method of shipment part is also blank. However when I called the automated system for order status, it said it's in the preparing shipment stage (which is why the cancellation option disappeared I guess). Anyone else seen this before? Anyways both Target and Bestbuy keeps making me nervous with these glitches, Target still hasnt sent confirmation email and Best Buy is missing the info bar in my order page. Guess they just don't want me to rest easy.

Kinda bad news for anyone going to the Best Buy Glendora, CA store. We got out Metaknights and we had 5. I think 4 of them are hold for pickup. As for others I saw no ddd's when unloading truck but we did get 2 megamans and one Ike. 

Got a surprise king dedede today from tru for an order i thought was canceled during the bogo at 40% off sale months ago, was a  nice added surprise for my son, seeing today was his birthday. Mine comes from target hopefully tomorrow. 

Kinda bad news for anyone going to the Best Buy Glendora, CA store. We got out Metaknights and we had 5. I think 4 of them are hold for pickup. As for others I saw no ddd's when unloading truck but we did get 2 megamans and one Ike.
How are any being held for pick-up? I've only heard that the ones arriving in-store can't be reserved. Are those looking to try to walk in w/o a pre-order out of luck? (And any way to check stock in Burbank?)

God had a heart attack, for some reason they had an issue charging my card at best buy but i was able to change it to another card. No idea why that happened.

Got my DDD order in at Target but haven't received confirmation yet.  Order history shows the order placed tho.  Hope it sticks!

Page Monitor just updated King Dedede page (not looking good)

not sold online out of stock online

God had a heart attack, for some reason they had an issue charging my card at best buy but i was able to change it to another card. No idea why that happened.
How were you able to do that? I forgot to change the card I was using for my Meta Knight amiibo and my order was cancelled. Hopefully I can call first thing in the morning and get it reinstated. I'm not optimistic though.

I do have some good news as though it appears my orders for Ike, King Dedede, and Sonic from Gamestop are preparing to be shipped.

Ugh! Of course I missed Dedede! Been checking this page and target all day, hubby finally forced me to eat dinner and I come back and BAM!! Dedede OOS

Did you miss when they were available earlier?
After 11 failed attempts using Chrome, FireFox and IE due to PayPal SNAFU. Eventually, I got one successful order by using CC and got an email order confirmation. All this in-between process doesn't mean anything to me until they arrive safely at my doorstep.

Well...fuck. I work friday morning and was gonna have my gf go and try and snag me a Meta Knight since we live right here in San Dimas. Any word on if you guys are getting that 2nd shipment before friday like other BBY employees have said?

Really? I returned no more hostility than I got. And I was surprised at how much hostility that was, given that this started with a suggestion that would have taken someone 5 seconds and *would* help at least some people find what they're looking for faster.
That thread is locked, i.e. editing is impossible. Only the thread creator and mods can unlock it for editing/posting. Best to contact them, but chances are, they won't give a shit either.

I just had the same issue, I have a bestbuy MasterCard that I always use and it said billing payment encountered....

How are any being held for pick-up? I've only heard that the ones arriving in-store can't be reserved. Are those looking to try to walk in w/o a pre-order out of luck? (And any way to check stock in Burbank?)
Meant pre-order, my bad. and from the looks of it yeah unless you can survive the forming bloodbath (our home theater guy had like a group of 6 high school kids ask when could they start lining up for it on friday morning) for that first one the chances are looking grim. Also our GM told everyone that employees can't put the last one aside for themselves, so you don't have to worry about that. And yeah at work I can check to see Burbank's numbers. I start late so just send me a pm around 3:50pmish and I'll check right when I get in.

Well... fuck. I work friday morning and was gonna have my gf go and try and snag me a Meta Knight since we live right here in San Dimas. Any word on if you guys are getting that 2nd shipment before friday like other BBY employees have said?
No word as of now, but our warehouse manager seemed surprised that we got much more than expected, and I'd like to think she doesn't consider 1 extra "much more". But I'll check for sure tomorrow when I go to work.

Looks like my Meta Knight is in "preparing order" status, but my Mega Man from BB is not. 

of the Amiibo shipped to my house from TRU, Target, Wal-Mart, BBY, and Amazon, only Best Buy has sent me a smashed up box with no air packing. I'm already scared for MK.

No word as of now, but our warehouse manager seemed surprised that we got much more than expected, and I'd like to think she doesn't consider 1 extra "much more". But I'll check for sure tomorrow when I go to work.

Cool. Thanks for the info man! Let me know if you find out anything.

I want Charizard and Wario the most if I get the others so be it.
But I agree it is less of a hunt now and more of a endurance contest to get everything at the fair price.

The gold mario amiibo will probably be worth the same amount of gold in ounces lol

Some buster shit will probably happen in walmart though, ghetto as fuck

watch which one you go to lol

Godspeed to those of you hoping to snag the Gold Mario from Wal Mart, It's times like this I'm glad I don't have that completionist mentality.

Now, I wonder where that silver Mario is going to pop up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back