Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a few Toon Links at my Best Buy last night. It was the first time I've seen one since it was released. My friend hooked me up and I got it for $8.66 after tax. My Sonic amiibo should be in from Best Buy today.

Awesome, literally right after I went to sleep, Dedede goes up on Target. After refreshing that stupid page constantly for 3 days. Hilarious.

So wait did target actually sell any dedede or just update the page? nowinstock doesn't show it as ever having been live
It doesn't register as having been in stock on NIS because the item page itself never updated--people were able to order despite the "add to cart" button being greyed out. It remains to be seen if we'll receive the item, but several people received order conformation emails. Target has been timely in their turn around from an item being ordered to the order being shipped (ordered sonic Friday night, shipped Saturday afternoon), so hopefully we'll start to receive shipping notices today.

It doesn't register as having been in stock on NIS because the item page itself never updated--people were able to order despite the "add to cart" button being greyed out.
This is what happened with the other 3b figures. I think Megaman and Sonic turned red, but Ike did not. I think?

Regardless, I am going to keep on that f'ing page. Megaman, Sonic and Ike came back very briefly within a day later of "going live", if you can even call it that.

This is what happened with the other 3b figures. I think Megaman and Sonic turned red, but Ike did not. I think?

Regardless, I am going to keep on that f'ing page. Megaman, Sonic and Ike came back very briefly within a day later of "going live", if you can even call it that.
haha in your boat as well, figures this would happen though i guess i shouldn't complain since i managed to get lucky on every other restock

haha in your boat as well, figures this would happen though i guess i shouldn't complain since i managed to get lucky on every other restock
Same here. I had a hunch that it would be some ridiculous time and, sure enough, it was. I've had good luck on everything too, except the 4 minute Mecha Knot. What can you do, you know?

The answer is NEVER SLEEP. EVER. Feed off the power of Reggie and sustain.

So I did my first random amiibo hunting...(for my lil bro) He was so excited to see that I got two sheiks and two toon links at best buy I went to yesterday. Unfortunately he already had one toon link. He said he wants meta knight, and I may return one toon link for meta knight this Friday.

Overall..It was fun seeing new amiibos on the floor than seeing common ones!!

Amiibo Hunting is REAL!

So I did my first random amiibo hunting...(for my lil bro) He was so excited to see that I got two sheiks and two toon links at best buy I went to yesterday. Unfortunately he already had one toon link. He said he wants meta knight, and I may return one toon link for meta knight this Friday.

Overall..It was fun seeing new amiibos on the floor than seeing common ones!!

Amiibo Hunting is REAL!
At least he doesn't want marth or villager

Just because you guys have MK in preparing to ship doesnt mean they gonna ship. My MM LE game stuck in that phase for a week. They still haven't ship it out yet.

Anyone else find it kinda weird how news outlets are just posting off a neogaf picture? This may be last Guardian all over again

Been stalking this page pretty hard past for a bit (yes I know this is a new thread)

The two times I slacked off I missed MK and K DDD. Not a completionist, but those two were high priority.

Hoping best buy gets King ddd in and I can have finger crossed a fantastic retail shopping experience.

Pity party over

You guys believing that the gold Mario is real and going to be Walmart exclusive are silly.
I agree with all those saying fake. If N made a gold mario and a red base...barf. What a mistake to not make the entire thing gold or give it a black base. I don't care what the series is doing with the base color // the red and gold make me not want it that much.

I am so glad that I am not collecting the Mario Party line. The Super Smash Brothers line is already stressful enough.

Edit: My Target order for Ike I was charged and given shipping notification and # for UPS and it still has nothing displayed on the page..... I got this Saturday.

I can't believe I missed DDD, ahhhh!!! I have had 3 websites on auto refresh since last friday trying to get him. The one night I go to bed a little bit early he pops up. :wall:

Oh well, maybe there will be another chance. Congrats to anyone that got one. Here is hoping that he will show his ugly mug again so my daughter can get her favorite character to go along with her kirby.

Wow... so Dedede went up/sold out on my way from work to home, and then went up again/sold out again just after I go to bed? 

Is this some kind of sick joke? I mean, seriously... I can't count the number of times I've missed one of these because they go up just as I can't access the internet or am doing something else. 

Wow... so Dedede went up/sold out on my way from work to home, and then went up again/sold out again just after I go to bed?

Is this some kind of sick joke? I mean, seriously... I can't count the number of times I've missed one of these because they go up just as I can't access the internet or am doing something else.
IF you start a club I'd totally join.

Same boat my friend.

Yeah...fun stuff. If I didn't have a preorder from GS still pending I'd probably be raging by now at how many times I've missed these little 10 minute windows of opportunity. Missed Megaman the other day driving home from work and missed DeDeDe last night while cooking dinner for my wife.

You guys believing that the gold Mario is real and going to be Walmart exclusive are silly.
I agree. It seems more likely that the same type people who are trying really hard to spread rumors of gold/silver Club Nintendo prizes are the same type people believing and spreading this rumor.

The first variant colored (gold, red, glow in the dark, etc...) Skylanders were cool becuase they were extremely limited and random in cases.

Waits for El Bartos recap...

Did OOS? get banned?
I was wondering the same thing, he was always bragging about all his Rosalina pre-orders. Glad I didn't trust his word that he'd sell me one -- otherwise we'd be missing a Rosalina.

Also, REALLY hoping GS comes through with my POs since I didn't have a backup plan for Ike or Sonic. :pray:

Anyone have an idea when the megaman/sonic/Ike preorders are supposed to arrive in store at Ganestop? Employees don't know. Already past their expected date.

Anyone have an idea when the megaman/sonic/Ike preorders are supposed to arrive in store at Ganestop? Employees don't know. Already past their expected date.
Well most of these items get shipped through Louisville, KY since UPS handles a lot of Gamestop's shipping. And the south has been hit pretty good with an ice storm this week which will delay shipping some. I'm holding out hope for Friday maybe, but next week looks more and more likely at this point. Plus you add in we haven't even got our texts from Gamestop either too. If you have them pre-ordered from Gamestop, you don't have anything to be concerned about. They'll be here soon lads.

I'm in TN and we got nailed with the ice storm.... Then today it decides to snow finally on top of it lol. All of my Amiibo grabbing has been getting lucky in trading. Was driving from work when Dedede happened yesterday, but I'm hoping I can get lucky and get one. Very sporadic the posting of these figures for seconds at a time

Called BBY CS just to check on the status of my MK order (placed 12/11) since I don't have a timeline showing up at all and they claim it's been "picked at the warehouse and awaiting shipment". This is the only order that I have as ship-to-home since MK wasn't available for pickup at my store when I placed the order.

Not exactly holding my breath, as a BD I ordered that was supposed to be in-hand today hasn't even finished "preparing".  :whistle2:x

Called BBY CS just to check on the status of my MK order (placed 12/11) since I don't have a timeline showing up at all and they claim it's been "picked at the warehouse and awaiting shipment". This is the only order that I have as ship-to-home since MK wasn't available for pickup at my store when I placed the order.

Not exactly holding my breath, as a BD I ordered that was supposed to be in-hand today hasn't even finished "preparing". :whistle2:x
Hey, the timeline isn't showing up in my order either, it wad missing from the very beginning. But when I called they also said it was preparing shipment.

Hey, the timeline isn't showing up in my order either, it wad missing from the very beginning. But when I called they also said it was preparing shipment.
Yeah if it consoles fears, you should be seeing that you can't cancel your MK orders anymore either

I'm getting close to saying the guy that announced wave 4 dropping at GameStop was a hack
like 99.99% of stuff that is said as a hot tip they just got from a store employee

I agree with all those saying fake. If N made a gold mario and a red base...barf. What a mistake to not make the entire thing gold or give it a black base. I don't care what the series is doing with the base color // the red and gold make me not want it that much.
the red base makes sense. It is the super mario series pose, so it would make sense that it's the super mario series base color. No other figure has had a different color base than their series, so why should this one?

Guys, the Gold Mario is real and it is a WM exclusive...  Check Shipwreck & Wario 64's Twitter acct., signage is already showing up in stores.

like 99.99% of stuff that is said as a hot tip they just got from a store employee

the red base makes sense. It is the super mario series pose, so it would make sense that it's the super mario series base color. No other figure has had a different color base than their series, so why should this one?
No I get it. Red base to match rest of mario series. That aspect of it makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that these things have had great quality and looked fantastic. The solid gold with red base is a horrible choice. Make the bottom red if you need to have the series represented. Just unfortunate color choice it this is true.

Everybody still coming here dropping the Gold Amiibo news every 3 hours like "Guys here is some breaking news!"

Ever since 8pm EST yesterday, its already been solid and not questioned.

So if brickseek is showing 3 Rosalinas there's a 99% chance that's wrong, right? It's about a 45 minute drive and I've always gone with the not calling on hard to find items route.

I called my TRU on Monday to see if they got any more Lucarios in, since some stores seemed to. They said their shipment will in Wednesday, I showed up when they opened today. No new amiibos, just the usual suspects. This is the same store that only got 2 Lucarios, so I guess that is all they are ever going to get.

At first I really wanted a Lucario, after 3 or 4 trips and waiting outside this TRU I'm just completely done with him. My sights are refocused to KDDD now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back