Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to decide if importing the amiibo from Japan is worth it at this point, seems like a real pain honestly. I think I'll regret it either way. 

Bad News: No US amiibos tonight.

Good News: Did get JP amiibos.

Best News: My $21 PC from Best Buy is preparing for shipping!

Good night everyone!

dont know what to put for state either since amazons showing me english characters and the e-mail with my address is showing japanese. also it says i have to many characters in address line 1 so i dont know how to split it up

It's funny, the character I'm looking forward to most from W4 is PacMan. Toon Link and Samus have been my main's for YEARS but lately I've been using Mega Man and PacMan and I am kicking some serious ass. I think I will bite the Bullet Bill and preorder W4 from Amazon once they go live, I just hope I won't regret it.

Eh it was just the autofill being stupid. 

But now there's a different problem, it's saying it can't deliver them to my address.

So oh well, guess I'll keep waiting for those US pre-orders. Hopefully they happen within a week, before I go on vacation.

I ended up signing up for Tenso and preordering off Amazon JP. I'm getting tired of hunting for these Amiibo, might pay the slight premium just to be done with it. I open them so I don't care if they're Japanese boxed or not. 

I have DK, Yoshi, Toon Link and Kirby.  I preordered Mario Party 8 with the Mario Amiibo and have GCU.  That's mostly every Amiibo I want, but I will likely pick up clearance Amiibo down the line.  I saw a Fox in store and I like the character, then I found out later he was somewhat uncommon.  I suppose if I see a rare Amiibo around I'll pick it up.

I want a Game & Watch though, since he has been my main since Melee.  9 hamma!

Just preordered Robin, Lucina, Pac-Man, and Ness on Amazon JP with Tenso. It was kind of a hassle but it's fine. I keep my Amiibos boxed since I'm a collector but I get a second set to open and use. If this works, it'll be worth the hassle.

Cool got 'em ordered. I'll cancel if I get the chance to pre-order them locally, but I'm actually going to be gone for almost two weeks with no idea what my internet situation will be like so this is good.. in case they go up while I'm away.

FYI, you can get a free trial of prime and get it shipped to tenso for free.  :beer:

Right?!? I must've missed something. Could somebody please explain this?
it was a hp geek squad reburbished 500gb hard drive tower loaded with windows 8 CD burner 8 in 1 media card slot and more as a price mistake at $20.99 when it was actually suppose to be $209.99 marked down from $300.xx

So, how do Japanese pre-orders work? Are the exchange rates locked? I mean, sure it comes out to like $11 an Amiibo, but what happens if the Yen gets strong again and the price rises?

Cool got 'em ordered. I'll cancel if I get the chance to pre-order them locally, but I'm actually going to be gone for almost two weeks with no idea what my internet situation will be like so this is good.. in case they go up while I'm away.

FYI, you can get a free trial of prime and get it shipped to tenso for free. :beer:
Standard shipping in Japan without Prime is free as well.

Registered on tenso.com and ordered all 6 from Amazon.jp.

Feels kind of shady to send the package to some random address :s, but this will be just a backup in case everything else fails.

Never used tenso service before, how good is their service?

Damn. I missed Lucina and Ness as a backup. Not even going to bother with the other 4 honestly. I'll just take my chances with pre-orders in the States.

EDIT: I'd watch stock closely of Ness and Lucina. Amazon JP tends to sell out of things and then they go back in stock shortly after. It happened with the Lucina figma, so maybe it'll happen with these two.

Damn. I missed Lucina and Ness as a backup. Not even going to bother with the other 4 honestly. I'll just take my chances with pre-orders in the States.

EDIT: I'd watch stock closely of Ness and Lucina. Amazon JP tends to sell out of things and then they go back in stock shortly after. It happened with the Lucina figma, so maybe it'll happen with these two.
Whoa, Amazon JP had the Lucina Figma preorders? All they have left are third party dealers now, one of which is Amiami, but then you have to pay double shipping.

Do you happen to know a good place to get it? Or is Amiami.com the best?

Was just gonna say, there is no way they don't cancel that :p (also I'm thinkin' someone working on Best Buy's website is probably fired this morning)
It's probably not going to stop the torrent of calls from indignant "customers" demanding they honor an obvious mistake

i tried preordering wave 4 on amazon japan last night but it wouldnt let me check out says they couldnt ship to my address in the states, how did you guys bypass that?

i tried preordering wave 4 on amazon japan last night but it wouldnt let me check out says they couldnt ship to my address in the states, how did you guys bypass that?
You have to set up a 3rd party shipping account with websites like Tenso.com. Basically they give you a Japanese address to use, it goes to them, and they ship it to you.

why is everyone always assuming preorders will go live at 3am? Since when has a preorder gone up exactly at 3am? They are always put up at random times.

I can't believe people are stalking Amazon.JP now for wave 4, there will be preorders in America, people... RELAX
at this rate there might not even be preorders

So I went down on Friday to the Best Buy that had my Amiibo 3b preorders ready and I was shocked to find out they had them ready to go. Are you guys sure that in-store pickup sucks? This is the umpteenth time I've preordered for in-store pickup without an issue.

So I went down on Friday to the Best Buy that had my Amiibo 3b preorders ready and I was shocked to find out they had them ready to go. Are you guys sure that in-store pickup sucks? This is the umpteenth time I've preordered for in-store pickup without an issue.
As always it depends on your store...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back