Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a megaman from Fry's. East coaster here never used them before. they said they shipped it on the 20th but UPS tracking says only the labels been created. Anyone use them before? Is this the usual?

Picked up my Mega Man from GS today.

The cool manager at my store was working and she was stressing about the Amiibo because over half off their shipment had the box crushed in some way or another. She told me that she wasn't looking forward to collector rage because they have a couple guys who have called daily since February 1st checking for their stuff and knew they were MIB types.

She promised to grab me one without any damage to the box since I was the first to come in to pick them up and knew me from Smash midnight release and other times pre ordering with her. I reassured her as long the figure was fine, I was going to open them and grab me one of the cosmetic damaged ones. She was so grateful for it, she gave me a 20% off a pre owned game coupon... Too bad she didn't realize I knew it was just a birthday coupon that I use there frequently lol

So the GS I was expecting to delay my online orders for pickup called me and I was able to pick up Ike, Megaman, Dedede, and Sonic. The one where I actually pre-ordered in the store and paid off in full long before the cutoff date has yet to call. Oh well. No big deal I guess.

Since you guys are saying the new Amiibos are in stock, I wonder if this means I can pick up my Ike that I preordered. Could've sworn the phone call I got a while back said the 25th, but it's been a while.

I ordered a megaman from Fry's. East coaster here never used them before. they said they shipped it on the 20th but UPS tracking says only the labels been created. Anyone use them before? Is this the usual?
My Meta Knight from Best Buy was at label created for two days and magically showed up at with more tracking last night and is being delivered today. Could be a similar issue with your order.

I wish I had an inside connection with wave 4 preorder date. I then would create an ebay listing selling this info.........jk, but seriously this wait is too consuming.

I called around to a few gamestops, and I've been getting the same message. All amiibos are preorders/reserves so they will not sell them to me. I've been calling around the San Jose/Santa Cruz area. 

It must feel really nice to have a full collection. I doubt I'll ever see Pit, Little Mac, Rosalina, Lucario, or Meta Knight without paying scalper prices.

My Walmart pick up order for Sonic was just canceled. I knew it was too good to be true.. Now all local stores are showing oos.
This is giving me a Headache. I'm pretty much caught up with every Amiibo released so far, only needing a few. But I have friends that are looking and I'm trying to help but... Dude. I've been collecting games, toys, comics (Yeah, comics, that is HARD!), autographs and other crap for the better part of my life. NEVER, and I truly mean NEVER, have I seen such bullshit more than these Amiibos.

This is giving me a Headache. I'm pretty much caught up with every Amiibo released so far, only needing a few. But I have friends that are looking and I'm trying to help but... Dude. I've been collecting games, toys, comics (Yeah, comics, that is HARD!), autographs and other crap for the better part of my life. NEVER, and I truly mean NEVER, have I seen such bullshit more than these Amiibos.
Haha do you have friends who are the "hey could you give me that NA Marth please? We're bros so i'll give you $13 for it k? :D" people?

Haha do you have friends who are the "hey could you give me that NA Marth please? We're bros so i'll give you $13 for it k? :D" people?
No, haha, have had that happen before. No, mine are more, "I have no clue what Amiibos are but I love Sonic games and my daughter loves Rosalina, so if you could snag those up, that'd be great."

6673510.jpg

[quote name="BigDumbHippy" post="12525953" timestamp="1424728384"]

I ordered a megaman from Fry's. East coaster here never used them before. they said they shipped it on the 20th but UPS tracking says only the labels been created. Anyone use them before? Is this the usual?[/quote

Today I received MM from FRYS.Com. I forgot that I ordered it on 01/31. I never received tracking info. As a matter of fact I received email cancelling order on 2/11. Ike and Dedede were cancelled and MM was not. Good thing I found all 3 at Meijer and or TRU. Now have an extra MM, Sonic, Rosalina and Lucario.

i have a friend like this. I didn't tell him that I got an extra meta knight and king dedede.

Well I'm happy for all of you that are able to get outside your freaking door. I'm sitting here rationing my canned goods and fighting off wolves in 10 feet of snow. If anyone gets an Ike or Sonic, PM me.

Woo-hoo! Just got a call from my local Gamestop letting me know my Sonic and Mega Man pre-orders came in. Think I'm bowing out of this lil game once I get (if I get) my hands on Ness. 

I know what you mean. I've been collecting comics pretty much all my life and some action figure sets here and there, but I've never been involved with something as ridiculous as Amiibos. This wave and last has been stupidly hard to get ahold of for me. I was lucky enough to get Captain Falcon after my GS sold my preorder 3 times by randomly finding it in stock at my store, but other than that I haven't had any blind luck. I even waited for 30 minutes in the -15 degrees for Rosalina only to be told my Target didn't carry her.

Now that I have all the ones I wanted from Wave 3, I'm really looking forward to Wave 4.  I only want Wario and Pac-man.  Once I get those locked down, I won't have to chase anymore (till Wave 5).

I said it it my last comment, because those are popular characters. Given the strike they probably prioritized producing and shipping characters they knew would sell. They didn't make them rare on purpose to spite the fans. They produced less because they are less popular characters. In my comment I also said we aren't going to see a sudden inflow of rare characters because the strike is over. However we will probably see less erratic shipments after things recover in 2-4 months.
That was true for wave 1 but not for wave 2 and 3. By now nintendo knows how much the demand is and they are making them rare on purpose. If that wasn't true there wouldn't be such a shortage of Ike, they should have learned their lesson from Marth by now.

That was true for wave 1 but not for wave 2 and 3. By now nintendo knows how much the demand is and they are making them rare on purpose. If that wasn't true there wouldn't be such a shortage of Ike, they should have learned their lesson from Marth by now.
Not like Nintendo makes money on making them rare.

Would be better to start a small flow of shipments then speed things up

I think for the WFT, Villager, Falcon and Pit that I am needing, I'll just wait. Focus on Wave 4 and in 10 months when these things have flooded the market, having 750 Pokemon Amiibos and people getting sick of them, I'll just buy them off of some guy online lol.

Shows 3 stores are in stock. I called 1 store, as soon as I said,"Hello, I just saw on your website that you have the Soni-" bitch cut me off and angrily yelled, "LISTEN! All Amiibos are on reserve. Please quit calling." Now I work retail, I get shit gets annoying fast, but she better watch her ass, someone might call corporate.
I just called my GameStop to ask if they had my Amiibo preorder. The manager told me yes they just got them in and were holding it for me. I said good I was just calling to make sure it wasn't sold to someone else. She told me don't worry we only got enough for preorders for all amiibos and anyone who asks who didn't preorder can shove it up their ass.

I think she's sick of the calls as well.

[quote name="BigDumbHippy" post="12525953" timestamp="1424728384"]

I ordered a megaman from Fry's. East coaster here never used them before. they said they shipped it on the 20th but UPS tracking says only the labels been created. Anyone use them before? Is this the usual?[/quote

Today I received MM from FRYS.Com. I forgot that I ordered it on 01/31. I never received tracking info. As a matter of fact I received email cancelling order on 2/11. Ike and Dedede were cancelled and MM was not. Good thing I found all 3 at Meijer and or TRU. Now have an extra MM, Sonic, Rosalina and Lucario.
Im in the market for a Lucario if you are willing to part with the extra.

I just called my GameStop to ask if they had my Amiibo preorder. The manager told me yes they just got them in and were holding it for me. I said good I was just calling to make sure it wasn't sold to someone else. She told me don't worry we only got enough for preorders for all amiibos and anyone who asks who didn't preorder can shove it up their ass.

I think she's sick of the calls as well.
Wow. Gamestop knows how to pick them, huh? Yeah, they won't be seeing a dime from me anymore.

Ehh... fuck it. As soon as I get my Shulk and Gamecube adapter in May, I'm done with Gamestop. They don't know how to run like a professional business. It's almost as if they put Curious George as the head CEO. I rather give my money to scalpers before I give them another dime.
I've hated GameStop for most of my life but I think they've done pretty well with amiibos and the problems nintendo has given them. I don't blame GameStop here

My gamestop has been pretty solid with Amiibo and other Pre-orders.

I guess it depends on each person local gamestop.
I'll admit, if I drive 45 minutes away to the south side of town, the guys are nice. They try to help me out and inform me about some stuff. But everywhere within a 30 mile radius, they are just wanting their minimum wage paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back