Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
cause the $70 & 80 ones are not us versions if you read the titles
Not that it matters, but I just want to prove I'm not an idiot. When I click the link from you I see the image below. All are US versions in the descriptions and it is sorted by ending date first.

http://i.imgur.com/WNOolBE.jpg

Like I said, I see different numbers on a desktop. but its a dumb argument anyway. where is wave 4?

I was going to get it at BBY but then Amazon lowered it to $49.99, I figured I would give Amazon my business but I think I'll just change it to BBY and not worry about the hassle.

Looks like it was shipped under the shipping container.
Looks like we have an amiib-ality. Head ripped off like that. WOW.

Let's not argue this one. Good luck to everyone when the time comes and hopefully its plentiful. Just keep in mind that ordering 2 for yourself even for "trading" is likely taking one away from a fellow fan who wanted one and that schadenfreude isn't very nice.  

Let's not argue this one. Good luck to everyone when the time comes and hopefully its plentiful. Just keep in mind that ordering 2 for yourself even for "trading" is likely taking one away from a fellow fan who wanted one and that schadenfreude isn't very nice.
You can have two Marth, just give me two Pit! :whistle2:$

Didn't Fox get reprinted? I still don't see any Fox in my area.

My heads spinning from all the info changing...lol

I have a  extra Rosalina to trade and am missing most of the hard to find...

May I ask those of you that are on top of the info, what she might trade for please?

It looks like BB got another shipment. There were 3 toon links and a sheik on the pegs with shelf labels. I might return the 2 sheiks I bought at TRU. I'm not sure I want to bother collecting these things.

Do it, Nintendo. Flip that switch. Reprint every amiibo en masse until people start complaining about how they won't be worth anything anymore. Do it until every red-blooded American can walk into any store at any given time and buy any figure he or she wants for about 3 months. Let us get all 48. Then crash the market if you want to, or pull back production if sales falter.

Basically, make them available the way Disney made Infinity characters available. 

So whose ready to fight with me trying to grab one of the 100 total Marths Nintendo will put in random stores come April.

Do it, Nintendo. Flip that switch. Reprint every amiibo en masse until people start complaining about how they won't be worth anything anymore. Do it until every red-blooded American can walk into any store at any given time and buy any figure he or she wants for about 3 months. Let us get all 48. Then crash the market if you want to, or pull back production if sales falter.

Basically, make them available the way Disney made Infinity characters available.
As someone who legit just wants all of them, and wants anyone else who wants them to be able to have them, I would love this so much. I don't have the trinity because they're rare. I have them because I want a full set of collectable Nintendo statues.

Though I do wish they weren't in such stellar packaging, cuz I feel guilty opening them and therefore still have them all sealed...

If you haven't sold your Marth by now, than you should be crying for being late.

Knowing Nintendo though, this will be limited to 2/each at random stores in random states.
The old Marth is still going to be highly valued by collectors.

You guys seem to be forgetting that Shulk had a reprint and he still goes for $40. It's great to rejoice at another chance but I'd caution you on the fact that this thing will likely sell out faster than gold mario
Shulk had a larger print than Marth, and it wasn't "reprinted" it's just a left over shipment

I can't imagine a Mario Party game working online. Your average game takes 25 to 45 minutes; way longer than the attention span of most modern online gamers.And the rage quits...there would be so many rage quits.

Fortune street wii is a nintendo board game that takes over 60 minutes per game and it has online play. They should be able to do the same with mario party if they weren't lazy.

If someone rage quits they should just get a bad mark on their account, and penalize them for it.

Just got an order delay from amazon on my pikachu hori pad :(
Mine doesn't even have a delay date, it just says we don't know when it will be available or if it ever will be. Lame

You must be a New Yorker, because Nintendo World will probably be the lone source for them.
We at Nintendo of America have heard your concern about not being able to find certain Amiibo. That is why in April we plan to re-release Marth which you'll be able to purchase exclusively at 7-11 convenience stores across Mexico and Russia. Later this year we'll be re-releasing The Villager exclusively at Piggly Wiggly stores and the Wii Fit Trainer will be a Men's Warehouse exclusive.

We at Nintendo of America have heard your concern about not being able to find certain Amiibo. That is why in April we plan to re-release Marth which you'll be able to purchase exclusively at 7-11 convenience stores across Mexico and Russia. Later this year we'll be re-releasing The Villager exclusively at Piggly Wiggly stores and the Wii Fit Trainer will be a Men's Warehouse exclusive.
So... I get a free suit with my wii fit trainer purchase right?

Hey I actually live near all of those! Maybe then I'll have a chance lol and not have to pick through 40 Best Buys hoping for anything more than common.

Sweet. I live on the border. Just let me know how many of you awesome CAG people want one and I'll get you one :D

Just got an order delay from amazon on my pikachu hori pad :(
I saw that earlier, myself, but noticed that no one has it in stock right now. Some places don't even have a listing for it despite having the other two. I'm hoping this means it's just been delayed and not actually somehow already out of stock everywhere - there's still plenty of the Mario and Luigi ones in stock everywhere I checked, after all.

Everyone is wondering about the value of current Marths, but the other question is what does that mean for production numbers of the originally scheduled Amiibos for that time frame... Are we to assume Nintendo opened more production lines, or will they just short some other new ones?

Everyone is wondering about the value of current Marths, but the other question is what does that mean for production numbers of the originally scheduled Amiibos for that time frame... Are we to assume Nintendo opened more production lines, or will they just short some other new ones?
You don't think with the millions of dollars they have made off these that they have increased their production capacity? I do.

You don't think with the millions of dollars they have made off these that they have increased their production capacity? I do.
I agree. Even if they haven't, I would think they would change production and possible release dates if they needed to. Maybe push back a wave by a week or two, so they can produce a 2nd run of in demand figures from previous waves.

Shulk must of been hard to get the first round I can't seem to find one person that has it now (not may) willing to trade for Ike.... I thought it would be easier really

We have Marth re-release coming in late April.  More DeDeDes and Ikes coming in the Summer (to fulfill GameStop preorders, but that can't be all they'll make).  More Shulks in May.  Seems like Nintendo is going to keep the production lines busy with the new waves and re-prints of some of the old ones.  Hopefully that will take getting the amiibos we actually want down from a near-impossible task to just a trying task.  Hooray! :D

Is Yoshi rare now? picked up the last one in Target today for $9.99.

Any of the other wave 1 commons becoming un-common now ?
Probably DK soon... There pushing them out for the Super Mario Series line ones.... But the market was sooo filled with them that even if you can't find them in stores, they will never be considered uncommon or the "r" word

Probably DK soon... There pushing them out for the Super Mario Series line ones.... But the market was sooo filled with them that even if you can't find them in stores, they will never be considered uncommon or the "r" word
Thanks for the info, they had a shed-load of DK's for $9.99, might pick one up next week, $10 seems about right for these things.

Thanks for the info, they had a shed-load of DK's for $9.99, might pick one up next week, $10 seems about right for these things.

Shulk must of been hard to get the first round I can't seem to find one person that has it now (not may) willing to trade for Ike.... I thought it would be easier really
Shulk was preorders only the first time around, he is preorders only again in May according to multiple GS employees. So unless you preordered a few weeks back. Your chances of getting him in May will be no easier than the 1st time around. As for Ike, multiple GS employees told me his 2nd wave was just to fulfill remaining preorders also. I'm not sure if other retailers will get any additional Ike's or if Nintendo is just making more to fulfill Gamestops preorders. Nintendo does seem to be pretty tight with Gamestop these days. Giving them the MH 3ds exclusive as well as the most quantities of MM 3ds xl and skullkid bundles compared to all other retailers.

Shulk was preorders only the first time around, he is preorders only again in May according to multiple GS employees. So unless you preordered a few weeks back. Your chances of getting him in May will be no easier than the 1st time around. As for Ike, multiple GS employees told me his 2nd wave was just to fulfill remaining preorders also. I'm not sure if other retailers will get any additional Ike's or if Nintendo is just making more to fulfill Gamestops preorders. Nintendo does seem to be pretty tight with Gamestop these days. Giving them the MH 3ds exclusive as well as the most quantities of MM 3ds xl and skullkid bundles compared to all other retailers.
Really I'm only saying that because I want to help a CAG get Ike and cancel my pre order for may.... Stupid $17 something, plus it shipped to my house (I don't like my products shipped to home)

I ordered a couple Marth's from Amazon.it a month + back (OOS at the time). They just alerted me that they shipped.

Take it for what it's worth. But I wrote Target an email about my missing King Dedede's. Here was their reply:

We know you’ve come to expect great guest service from Target and Target.com and I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the ordered item.

I've checked in our system and we're unable to provide replacement for your order. If you'd like we'll process refund for your order.

However, you can place new order for these items after one week. I'll be sure to share your feedback to our appropriate team.

We know that we didn’t meet your expectations this time and hope that you’ll give us another chance.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sincerely,

Target.com Guest Services

If I were to decipher the grammar... I don't think it's hard to tell that's a non-American writing that. But, maybe they can see incoming online inventory levels next week. Who knows. Just thought I'd share. 

I laughed harder than I should have at this.
"You'll love the way your WFT looks. I guarantee it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back