Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about that... Wally's has more stores than T and tends to buy more.... so there might be a bunch of gold Marios...

and Nintendo has the volume T bought and sold through in a day to share with Wally's buyer... so if I were the buyer, double what T bought would sell through just fine and maximize $$ for Wallys....

JMO....
true, but wasn't it announced that 3000 walmarts would have it?

SIlver has to be a Nintendo related offering. Gold implies the first and the best, so any retailer taking silver will feel secondary to Walmart, which no competitor will want to present themselves as. So if this is the case, the logical place for silver to fall would be with Nintendo in some capacity.

Earlier in this thread, a list of possible outcomes was posted and all but one of them were headache inducing, in the hoops you'd need to go through to get the figure.
interesting. didn't consider retailers may feel silver exclusive a consolation to gold.

It's getting burned in the sense that they're not getting the value they thought they're getting. Scalpers can always return to stores as well, but then it goes back to the argument of who's affecting supply more, scalpers or traders
probably traders. smart resellers/scalpers would try to ensure arbitrage. there are morons that buy stuff to resell becuase they hear the hype only to sell for a loss. I'm sure many on ebay etc fail to factor in fees, shipping, hell even tax or gas when calculating gross profit.

I don't think anyone has posted it from the amiibo reddit yet, but apparently a few Bestbuy stores are going to get Little Macs and Captain Falcons. Sku's for Little Mac is 9705105, Captain Falcon 9701109.  I called both of the closest stores around me to see if they had any in transit and got told the SKU's were deleted from the system. Maybe someone here will have better luck. 

I don't think anyone has posted it from the amiibo reddit yet, but apparently a few Bestbuy stores are going to get Little Macs and Captain Falcons. Sku's for Little Mac is 9705105, Captain Falcon 9705105. I called both of the closest stores around me to see if they had any in transit and got told the SKU's were deleted from the system. Maybe someone here will have better luck.
One of those SKU is a typo...

After getting a backorder email yesterday from Amazon, I just got another one updating the date for the Hori Pikachu pad to the 18th. 

Swung by a Gamestop today to pickup a game and saw the amiibo shelf plentiful with Megaman. Glad to see he's basically a common because I know there's alot of people who wanted to buy multiples to do repaints.

Ugh, hate the UPS-USPS method of shipping Target uses...my Dedede shipped last week, was set to be delivered Saturday. It went to Atlanta via UPS on Friday, transferred to USPS, then USPS sent it to Memphis instead of delivering on Saturday, yesterday no update, and then today finally updated and USPS took it back to Atlanta lol. Just waiting on it to be delivered to someone else like other people have said on here.

Hope stores get older ones back in stock, would love to find a Little Mac. Guess I should check my BB stores soon as well in hopes of a small restock of Meta Knight, got 3 I can check, though 1 is a little out of the way.

Anyone else get a rush of paranoia after not checking this thread for a few hours? I hadn't been on since 3 EST ... thank goodness it was 6 uneventful hours

Hope stores get older ones back in stock, would love to find a Little Mac. Guess I should check my BB stores soon as well in hopes of a small restock of Meta Knight, got 3 I can check, though 1 is a little out of the way.
Try calling and seeing if they have any little mac's in transit. A few people have reported their store is getting some... they just don't know when.

The only super common in the latest wave seems to be Bowser. Everyone else seems to sell out really quickly, but there have been a large number of them (other than Ike and Dedede).
toon link has become a common as well, seen him many times in different stores, seen some sheiks of late as well but everything else from wave 3 is hard to come across

Would anyone be interested in a broken WFT from Europe? I have one already and I really don't feel like returning this to Amazon.de.

She's in 3 pieces, but not actually snapped. It looks like she can be easily fixed with a little glue.

IMG_4289.jpg

Mine hasn't shipped yet, wtf nintendo ARE YOU LISTENING?!!?

If it is going to be so plentiful why did they cancel multiple orders?
Good point,People seem to be inclined to believe that these will be common despite all current evidence we have now suggest otherwise.It's cool that there's supposedly 3000 walmart getting these but that means nothing,it could be a handful per store Ala Lucario and the gang.

I also learned to not take Nintendo words at face value ever since day one of the amiibo dibacle.

If it is going to be so plentiful why did they cancel multiple orders?
It won't be plentiful (as in in stock more then the first 1 hour of release), just a random pr post it looks like. Lets say 2 thirds of the stock go to the stores. How many did walmart.com actually sell. I'm guessing not a lot especially with most of the multiples being cancelled.

I did some more calling and found a Best Buy that is getting a shipment of Little Mac's.  So definitely call around and ask to see if they are in transit.  You might get lucky.

Are you located in east, mid or west coast?
Midwest- KS. Specifically in Manhattan. However, only store in the state that is getting them is the North Rock Rd. Wichita one. I'm more inclined now to believe the original poster when he said at least one store in every state will be getting a shipment.

Would anyone be interested in a broken WFT from Europe? I have one already and I really don't feel like returning this to Amazon.de.

She's in 3 pieces, but not actually snapped. It looks like she can be easily fixed with a little glue.

IMG_4289.jpg
I might be. I open all my Amiibos and display them anyway, and some of my collection is European.

i have 1 loose meta knight left.

will trade for loose villager, wii fit trainer captain falcon, pit, little mac, lucario, ike, or king dedede

loose for loose. pm me

Just a heads up Frys Electronics received Megaman amiibos today picked up 2 of them 20 minutes ago. They weren't on shelves had to ask someone in the software department. If you call make sure you ask them to physically check stock first time I called and asked if they had any they checked the computer and said they didn't even carry him called a second time and asked to actually go check and they had about 40+. Good hunting guys and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back