Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, sell them and buy a boat.
I'd normally take two, one for me, and one for my brother who is a boxer and uses Little Mac in Smash Bros and his bday is coming up.

The rest I would leave for other people, although granted, it could just be scalpers.

just wondering if anyone has seen a wave 1 or 2 with 2015 copyright.

also I wonder how Nintendo determined what characters to be part of what wave. wave 1 and 2 made sense imo. wave 3 and 4 not so much as Bowser and Sheik should have been part of 2. Also think Jigglypuff should have been before Lucario and Charizard.

if anyone needs mega man or sonic let me know!

So, if I happen to run into 4 Little Mac's, should I get them all to help out fellow CAGers?
I'll give you two king dedede for it! That's all I have doubles of lmao.

Btw why does Cali not get any little mac. *tears begin to fall and his heart begins to break*

Come to west coast Little Mac! Ohh wait, you did. Chillin' in a cargo tanker for weeks.

1DxEfVL.jpg

So MD according to the reddit did not have either Little Mac or the Captain.  But I was able to find Captain at the Wheaton Best Buy for whoever still needs one.  They were limiting to one per customer.  You have to ask for them at the customer service desk.  Good Luck.

keep calling my local BB two times ive been told in transit(two different people) and two times if been told nothing is coming(same guy). West coast here, still not sure what to believe 

Friend drove an hour the only store in the state that got little Mac. He grabbed me one. Hurrah! I am starting to get luck in this unlucky hunt.

So were wave 4 up for pre-order everywhere or just on amazon for a few minutes until they sold out? Also every BB I've called so far here in south east MI has said no to captain falcon and little mac being in stock.

So were wave 4 up for pre-order everywhere or just on amazon for a few minutes until they sold out? Also every BB I've called so far here in south east MI has said no to captain falcon and little mac being in stock.
I think it was a European Amazon (Italy) that had it.

According to that reddit list, a Tulsa, Oklahoma Best Buy (don't know which one or if more than one) is/was supposed to get 8 Little Mac's in.  Unfortunately, I live over 80 miles away and we are getting a snow storm.  So, if anyone here picks up an extra Little Mac, and finds it in their heart to sell it to me for cost + shipping, I'd throw in a little extra for their trouble.  Worth a shot.  Just shoot me a PM.  

I can find diddy kong
Sonic
Toon link
Shiek
Yoshi
Donkey kong
Zelda
Link
Luigi
Mario
Peach

Willing to grab for someone to pay cost or trade for something I need

You do know they're there to work right?
but it's sooooo hard to walk thirty feet and check a shelf! I've been getting non-stop attitude because these two amiibo aren't on their website so they don't want to believe that they could possibly be in stock. GOTTA LOVE RETAIL!!!

Wonder if trade value holds. Amiibo exhaustion's taking hold though, the NW guy yelled NO AMIIBOS right when I entered the door lol.

Retail is a truly thankless job. If you can't sympathize with them, you shouldn't be allowed to shop B&M.
big difference between not sympathizing with them and being annoyed because you're getting attitude for asking if a product is in stock because you'd like to give their store money and support their job/business. They aren't police or military so I can only spare so much sympathy for these miserable jerks....

Does anyone know when pre-orders for Wave 2 and 3 respectively went up in relation to their street dates? Maybe that would give us a good frame of reference for when to expect Wave 4 pre-orders to start popping up

Does anyone know when pre-orders for Wave 2 and 3 respectively went up in relation to their street dates? Maybe that would give us a good frame of reference for when to expect Wave 4 pre-orders to start popping up
It was months before.

Don't know about other retailers but I pre-ordered wave 3 figures at TRU, BBY and GS back in Dec.

big difference between not sympathizing with them and being annoyed because you're getting attitude for asking if a product is in stock because you'd like to give their store money and support their job/business. They aren't police or military so I can only spare so much sympathy for these miserable jerks....
Totally missed the point.

looks like prices on little mac are decreasing on ebay.
No there still going for about the same as they were last week. I've been on the verge of buying one off of there and still might considering these ones showing up at BB are gonna be a quick one time shot and only very few BB getting them in stock.

For anyone that has ordered off Amazon.it, have you noticed a delay in their time estimate given? I have Wii Fit Trainer and Villager with an estimated delivery date of Feb 19th - 23rd, should I be concerned yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back