Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone in the Miami Area the Toy's R Us at 645 Northwest 107th Ave, Miami, FL 33172 has Megaman's and Sonics. Mind you Megaman I found behind a glass case in the Wii U section. Good Luck!

Walmart.com Ike Update

• Ordered: Feb. 23rd
  • Delayed: Feb. 26th
  • Canceled: March 6th
IjoDuKU.png

Meanwhile I accidentally order something from Target late at night, change my mind 45 minutes later, and CAN"T cancel lol. fuck!! Dat shipping kills.
Consider Red card debit, free shipping + 5% off on all instore and online purchase.

Good lord, I just dreamed that every animal from Animal Crossing was available as a Villager Amiibo variant.

This video makes me want to cancel my Toad amiibo pre-order. I'm sorry Bowser and the goombas 
4gk3CmS.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OaTwR8vXcc

Good lord, I just dreamed that every animal from Animal Crossing was available as a Villager Amiibo variant.
those wouldn't be Villager alts though! now if there were 23 more Villagers (24 total) so there's one for each possible face...

When amiibo were first announced, my rage that Tom Nook or K.K. Slider weren't playable characters was renewed.

Did anyone else find a surprise from TRU in their email this morning? Apparently the amiibos ordered through that whole screwup went through the TRU rewards at that ridiculous placeholder price of $505 each (says I spent like $3k in amiibos on the rewards purchase history page lol) and now I have like $140 of free TRU Rewards money to spend. This happen to anyone else??? I'm thinking I should use it ASAP before they see the glitch.

Did anyone else find a surprise from TRU in their email this morning? Apparently the amiibos ordered through that whole screwup went through the TRU rewards at that ridiculous placeholder price of $505 each (says I spent like $3k in amiibos on the rewards purchase history page lol) and now I have like $140 of free TRU Rewards money to spend. This happen to anyone else??? I'm thinking I should use it ASAP before they see the glitch.
That's awesome! You're right, I'd probably spend it ASAP.

fucking LOL, that's awesome!! :D I wish that happened to me now... haha.

I scored Little Mac and Captain Falcon from Richfield, MN Best Buy this morning.  You might be able to get one if you get there in the next few minutes. 

Got a funny story about what transpired this morning too, but people don't seem to care about those. 

I scored Little Mac and Captain Falcon from Richfield, MN Best Buy this morning. You might be able to get one if you get there in the next few minutes.

Got a funny story about what transpired this morning too, but people don't seem to care about those.
Were they on the pegs or in the back? I'm not near there, just want to know for if I go to other ones.

Were they on the pegs or in the back? I'm not near there, just want to know for if I go to other ones.
They are in those big plastic totes at the solution central station or w/e its called in the middle of the store. Being guarded by multiple employees that are keeping one eye on them while across the room so that no one buys more than one.

Damn, I was probably too lazy to make sure my TRU account was signed in when I ordered them. This will teach me a lesson. :(

I scored Little Mac and Captain Falcon from Richfield, MN Best Buy this morning. You might be able to get one if you get there in the next few minutes.

Got a really funny story about what transpired this morning too, but people don't seem to care about those.
Damn wish I didnt have to work and could get down there. Congrats!

The video got taken down for some reason. Was trying to find another link.
Yeah, probably got taken down cause it was "borrowing" the video from the other channel LOL

Not trying to start an argument or call you out, just pointing out that channel is awesome and has great videos for us Nintendo Fans. :D

Great to see another MN CAG

How many did they have on the pegs?

Great to see another MN CAG

How many did they have on the pegs?
Herro! Nice to meet you.

none on pegs. 16 Little Mac, 16 Captain Falcon at solution central. 1 per customer.

they are most likely selling the last ones right about now as one of the guys I was chatting with posted it to some mn amiibo facebook 30min ago.

Apparently there are none in my state. Called random stores multiple times to see if they are getting shipments. All said no and haven't seen any in months. My luck.

Wait, I'm sorry, I'm confused, where are Little Macs popping up?

EDIT: Apparently best buy. Wonder if my store got any. I guess I'll ask a friend to check.

Thanks for the heads up! What time is it? Shopping time! :D/

Edit: This definitely softens the blow for my two Pit cancellation.

fwYqxqA.png

OMG, if anyone has those Rewards, run to TRU NOW! I'm sure they'll catch this very quickly and void those out. Hopefully some of you guys can use them before this. My cancelled orders were automatically reinstated, so I never went through that code think. Guess TRU forgot about thwir own reward system when they did that whole preorder mess.

Herro! Nice to meet you.

none on pegs. 16 Little Mac, 16 Captain Falcon at solution central. 1 per customer.

they are most likely selling the last ones right about now as one of the guys I was chatting with posted it to some mn amiibo facebook 30min ago.
Oh maaaan!

Flew down there just to be shut down by the nice guy at the Solution Central: "Should have been here about an hour ago, we had the little Mac and that other Captain... something?" lol

Was able to snag both of those as well :) What was the funny story? I heard some guy tried to come back in wearing another jacket to buy another LM lol

Damn for some reason my online amiibo orders didn't get added to my tru rewards. My one order for Christmas presents did, but not the amiibos. What a shame.

has any one in North California found any Little Mac's or Captain Falcon's???? Just wondering im in Stockton and our Best Buy sucks!

has any one in North California found any Little Mac's or Captain Falcon's???? Just wondering im in Stockton and our Best Buy sucks!
I'm in Morehead City and no luck there. I had them check to see if any were in transit...and nothing. Womp woooooooomp..... Good luck everybody else.

EDIT: WHOOPS. I saw "North C..." and mentally filled it in with North Carolina. Sorry. My comment was irrelevent. :whistle2:

Damn for some reason my online amiibo orders didn't get added to my tru rewards. My one order for Christmas presents did, but not the amiibos. What a shame.
You can get them added. I don't remember if you can do it on-line or not, but you can definitely get that all fixed with a call to customer service.

Judging by the list on Reddit, I can assume my state has none. Called a store that was on the list and the girl said they did not receive any nor were they going to. Unless a new update comes, I give up on trying to get Captain Falcon or Little Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back