Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to snag one!!!! After it was in the cart, it kept showing out of stock. After 30 or so refreshes, it came back in and I got the order placed. Let's see what happens

A personal observation made by me.

Things that get you canceled:

• More than one order on the same account, even if it is (1) and (1)
  • Credit Card Expires this year
  • Some Pay Pal Orders
  • Single Orders on one account with QTY: 2 paid with PayPal
  • Some random single orders, could be credit card exp this year
Things that help you not get canceled: Credit Card that doesn't this year and just a QTY of (1) on one account.
Not true at all. I ordered only one with a credit card that doesn't expire for two years and it was cancelled.

Looking over on a "site that shall not be named" lots of people claim to have multiples since the first day they went up and havent had cancellations. Maybe just bad luck?

well my first order i did with paypal had a error processing and canceled

tried a 2nd order with a CC and it was also a error processing email. 

Good luck to anyone who actually got a confirmation email. lol

reasons i really hate walmart.

I keep repeatedly getting cancelled. Credit card expires 2018, and have never gotten in on these before. I place the order, get the confirmation, then within 60 seconds get an email stating it was cancelled due to a payment error. I've used three different cards, all with the same error...

I keep repeatedly getting cancelled. Credit card expires 2018, and have never gotten in on these before. I place the order, get the confirmation, then within 60 seconds get an email stating it was cancelled due to a payment error. I've used three different cards, all with the same error...
Same here. It's not the card likely. They just don't have any perhaps.

I ordered one after my original order from day 1 got canceled yesterday.

No confirm email for this one. 10 minutes later, it's nowhere to be seen on my account. Get another order in. Stay on order status page. 5 minutes later, I refresh and the order is gone.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you may have been flagged and banned by Walmart's system. Try choosing the "cash" option at checkout (you'll have to go pay in store) and it should work and not get canceled even after you pay at the store.

I am more perturbed that I could not preorder Wave 4 yet.  I was holding out for Amazon.de and that blew up at me with the no US shipping policy.  I have my page monitor spam checking Target, BB, Amazon, GS, and Frys.  Am I missing any I ought to add?  

I work pretty long hours, so gotta hope they show somewhere the few hours I am home.  :(

How many did you order, i plan on ordering another one, just to open one and keep the other on the shelf.
Why? You know it works the EXACT SAME as the normal Mario, you won't miss out on any functionality by not having an open Gold Mario. I wouldn't risk having both cancelled if I were you.

To be fair, everyone here and on reddit would shit themselves blood if European people were pre-ordering US amiibos
You gotta wonder if they are preordering the Gold Marios though. Doesn't seem like its gonna be available outside NA.

To be fair, everyone here and on reddit would shit themselves blood if European people were pre-ordering US amiibos
Exactly, what's with people from the states taking away other country's (Japan, UK, It etc.) Amiibo stock? That's just being greedy and impatient IMO.

Exactly, what's with people from the states taking away other country's (Japan, UK, It etc.) Amiibo stock? That's just being impatient IMO.
Because for some of them thats the only way to reasonably (And securely) attain them.

It sucks, but its all on Nintendo. Just like with people pre-ordering multiples and stuff selling out nearly instantly, wouldnt have to pre-order in 3 different retailers if there wasnt a pretty decent chance of getting screwed over by one.

What are peoples plans for picking up a Gold Mario in store on the 20th if it's a 24 hour walmart? Just camp out near the amiibo section at midnight? (Does not sound like fun).

What are peoples plans for picking up a Gold Mario in store on the 20th if it's a 24 hour walmart? Just camp out near the amiibo section at midnight? (Does not sound like fun).
I have a few Walmarts not too far from me. I'm going to call around a few hours before midnight and hope at least one of them has their stuff in order. Either lining people up or even better, giving out tickets.

I was able to get on the Gold Mario amiibo and also a toaster oven on the same order to get free shipping.

I hope Walmart don't cancel the toaster oven. I need a new one! :whistle2:(

I have a few Walmarts not too far from me. I'm going to call around a few hours before midnight and hope at least one of them has their stuff in order. Either lining people up or even better, giving out tickets.
Yea I asked electronics at my store and they said in the past, for other stuff, people would line up near where the item goes (near the Amiibo's in this case). Not excited to stand in a line near electronics for 2 hours late at night for an amiibo.

Because for some of them thats the only way to reasonably (And securely) attain them.

It sucks, but its all on Nintendo. Just like with people pre-ordering multiples and stuff selling out nearly instantly, wouldnt have to pre-order in 3 different retailers if there wasnt a pretty decent chance of getting screwed over by one.
Doesn't change the fact that there's some European kid that's likely pissed off because American needed to guarantee he got at least one of the 4 copies he's likely to get

Im still worried that Walmart will cancel my original first wave order randomly. Im considering using a second acc/CC if it goes up again :(

I was able to get on the Gold Mario amiibo and also a toaster oven on the same order to get free shipping.

I hope Walmart don't cancel the toaster oven. I need a new one! :whistle2:(
They are giving free shipping with just the purchase of the Gold Amiibo. Don't ask me why, but, I got free shipping, and that's the only thing I ordered.

Well, missed it again. I have a perfect streak going if anyone wants to challenge me. I missed it all 6 times yet have been near a device capable of ordering one, every one of those times. This is so far past being ridiculous, that it cant even be described.

Pre-orders are free shipping at walmart.com
I didn't realize that. I just checked my pre-order of Madonna's new album, Rebel Heart (Super Deluxe Edition), and you are right, shipping is free on that, too. Thanks for letting me know. Now, I'll have to pre-order more things from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back