Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely didn't catch the sarcasm. My apologies. Apparently I need more coffee this morning. :)
Haha... nah, no need to apologize. You made good points. Sarcasm or not, I think toad is one that everyone's wondering about how rare he's gonna be.

Went to my local Walmart for some food and decided to see what is going on with the launch. Employees at this store have no idea what is going on. They said that there is no plans for a line (it's a 24/hour store) but if people line up than they'll allocate as needed. The item will be sold at 12AM and not earlier though.

Went to my local Walmart for some food and decided to see what is going on with the launch. Employees at this store have no idea what is going on. They said that there is no plans for a line (it's a 24/hour store) but if people line up than they'll allocate as needed. The item will be sold at 12AM and not earlier though.
Well we're going to need more details...what kind of food we talkin' here?

I missed the gold Mario. My credit card expired in 2007, so I had to update it. lol

I'm all set for next time.

[quote name="LordVila" post="12563895" timestamp="1426184664"]Because not everyone shops on Walmart.com and has no reason to keep their credit card info on there up to date.[/quote]

Seriously, I don't even know why I already had a Walmart account. I'm pretty sure I've never ordered anything from them.

I missed the gold Mario. My credit card expired in 2007, so I had to update it. lol

I'm all set for next time.
Is this the correct link for the Gold Mario http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mario-Amiibo-Gold-Edition-Walmart-Exclusive-Wii-U-Nintendo-Wii-U/43814229?affillinktype=10&dest=9999999997&oid=100143.1&sourceid=04882343873184701587&u1=943a3d65879a4e1d873b5d7d06251915&veh=aff&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

I missed it AGAIN what else is knew..was refreshing like crazy two days ago and didnt get it and today I miss it by what, 10 minutes LOL..will just keep on refreshing AGAIN

is there a product page for the gold mario amiibo i can keep refreshing? I cant find it. Sorry, I am really new to amiibos and wasnt even following when it became available for the first time

Edit: welp post above got me covered lol

Best place online to trade Amiibos? I got an Ike last night but I really want Lucario. 

Just curious where you guys go to offload your extras. 

(Note I am NOT trying to offer a trade in this thread) 

missed out again. Walmart site screws up Firefox for me whenever there's amiibo restock. Chrome seems to be loading fine

Best place online to trade Amiibos? I got an Ike last night but I really want Lucario.

trade forums here, reddit, twitter, etc. maybe wonder around your BB. GS, TRU, Target, Walmart

I've conducted several trades here on CAG, link to trading thread in the OP

You could also try reddit at r/amiiboswap

trade forums here, reddit, twitter, etc. maybe wonder around your BB. GS, TRU, Target, Walmart
Reddit and Twitter are huge websites with lots of smaller portals contained in them.

What specific reddits are you talking about? I don't use it much.

And I don't touch Twitter outside of a few companies I follow.

Some previously reported info for you guys.

http://www.amiiboinquirer.com/2015/03/11/walmarts-plan-for-the-in-store-release-of-nintendos-gold-mario-amiibo/

"If your store is open 24 hours, you will be able to purchase the gold amiibo at midnight. If not, you will be able to purchase it whenever your local Walmart opens for business on March 20th."

"We will have designated areas set up for lines and associates will be ready to direct customers to those areas. We will also be limiting customers in line to the purchase of 2 per person. We’ll also be letting customer know when/if we run out of product so they aren’t continuing to stand in line. If we still have product left after everyone in line has been served, we will lift the limit on the purchase quantity."

Anyone who lives in the Indianapolis area and who needs Mega Man or Sonic, go to the Fry's on 96th. I just left and they have literally 14 Mega Man and 9 Sonic. Apparently, no one checks Fry's for Amiibos?

Weird that MegaMan, Sonic and Sheik are hard for some to find. It's at every store in my area. Must be a distribution center issue.

Hooray, my amazon.co.uk Ike arrived in pristine condition today! It pains me that this is the one I'm going to open, because my NA Ike is ever so slightly bent.. enough to irk me.

Almost bought other megaman and sonic just to open them and paint em up...then I think of others who hasn't gotten em. So I didn't buy them...

But the painted mega mans made me think of a possible project I might tacke...painting different marks of Disney's Infinity Iron Man. (since there are TONS of infinitys :p)

Almost bought other megaman and sonic just to open them and paint em up...then I think of others who hasn't gotten em. So I didn't buy them...
No offense, but why feel bad that you want to buy one to paint it but not for buying one initially anyways? Either way, you are buying it for yourself / want. With that thinking you should feel bad for buying the first one.

Not that I'm saying you should feel one or another, just seems contradictory.

Weird that MegaMan, Sonic and Sheik are hard for some to find. It's at every store in my area. Must be a distribution center issue.
Between multiple GS, BB, and TRUs:

Sheik was hard to find in my area, but now I see at least 4 at each location.

Sonic I tend to see 1-3 at each location.

I still haven't seen mega man in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back