Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the one at Milpitas at like 5:50am. 12th in line and they only had 6.

Yet there's 8 in a box.

But yeah I'm not gonna argue when I was 12th in line.

If anybody wants to trade for a Big Hero 6 Steelbook, let me know. Lol

I think I know the answer already, but still gonna ask.

So Nintendo World Store got those NA version of Rosalina amiibo... will there be a hope for targets to get those in store again?

or there's nothing to do with this since it is nintendo world store? :(

0-9 on Gold Mario now. Anyone else in this range ? Cause this is some ridiculous fuck

:wall:
Don't you live in NYC Hawk? I'm sure you already know but they had them available at NWS along with the other retailer exclusives -- did you end up camping out for one?

Also, I'm sad that I see people looking to trade Golden Mario for Villager -- KNEW I should've changed the QTY to 2 instead of 1 on that Walmart pre-order ;) Oh well, they probably would've cancelled it if so. Guess 1 is better than none!

Also,... I just skipped like 15 pages when I saw it was more debating about flipping/reselling etc... Did I miss anything good? :D

Ok for those saying the wal-farts (joke) they are going to says they have limited or are in stock but the employes say they don't then ask for a manager. Both wal-farts I went two this morning said the same thing. I asked the manager to look in electronic lock up in the back and low and behold I got them. I just picked up 3 more from another store.[attachment=13136:image.jpg]

Ok for those saying the wal-farts (joke) they are going to says they have limited or are in stock but the employes say they don't then ask for a manager. Both wal-farts I went two this morning said the same thing. I asked the manager to look in electronic lock up in the back and low and behold I got them. I just picked up 3 more from another store. image.jpg
nothing within 50 miles of me. Oh well. I guess I'll try the trade route.

Also, I'm sad that I see people looking to trade Golden Mario for Villager -- KNEW I should've changed the QTY to 2 instead of 1 on that Walmart pre-order ;) Oh well, they probably would've cancelled it if so. Guess 1 is better than none!
That's crazy. I'm doing my best to be fair and just pick up one of each released Amiibo for myself so others can have a fair chance at it, but if I knew I could have traded for a Villager of all things, I probably would have tried to order multiples.

That's crazy. I'm doing my best to be fair and just pick up one of each released Amiibo for myself so others can have a fair chance at it, but if I knew I could have traded for a Villager of all things, I probably would have tried to order multiples.
I doubt anyone will actually go through with it. The trade threads anywhere are usually filled with hilarity, there's people that hate scalpers that honestly thing they can trade a sonic and a megaman for a rosalina or lucario in there.

Scaling/reselling ISN'T unethical or morally wrong. Taken to an extreme, it can be very douchy, but there's totally nothing wrong with buying an extra of something to help pay for what you bought or help pay bills. This is freaking America, people. Capitalism and a free market are good things. We should still always be kind and considerate to people (buying 8 of something and wiping out a store is fairly mean), but every time someone here whines about another CAGer who preordered 2 of something, I seriously want to vomit.
I see both sides of the coin but overall I agree with you. To me, if nintendo is going to release something like this and make it available to just 1 chain of stores then they should have a strict purchase limit 1 per customer. Even this I think is stupid though especially on a product that can be produced easily in the millions. Supply and demand. Now having said this I don't care who you are if you are wanting something and get to the store when they are putting them out and someone buys everyone of that item acting all greedy like you will have bad feelings toward them. It just brings us back to the reality of this being a dog eat dog world. People should share but as long as there's no limit on something like this it's pretty much guranteed anyone who knows anything about them will buy multiples unless they hate $$$ & investments. It really is a jerk move though to wipe a store clean, always nice to leave something for the next person, live and let live if you will.

I doubt anyone will actually go through with it. The trade threads anywhere are usually filled with hilarity, there's people that hate scalpers that honestly thing they can trade a sonic and a megaman for a rosalina or lucario in there.
what range do you predict gm will settle at? The trade forum is full with them.

Probably the same price as any other store exclusive so maybe upwards of low 70's then down to 50's.
Where are you seeing those kind of sale prices? I can easily get any of the 4 previous store exclusives from eBay right now for $40 or less. I imagine that GM will settle around $40 as well.

I love how you make it seem reselling items is the only way to survive and make money, not everyone here depends on reselling stuff as a job
It is a funny excuse scalpers give. Oh, but I do it to support my kids! When you factor in the gas and time running from store to store/standing in line/pressing f5 unless you manage to sell a really rare one at a high price or LOTS of them, you are better off asking for an application at Walmart than standing in line for Amiibos if you need to support your kids.

It is a funny excuse scalpers give. Oh, but I do it to support my kids! When you factor in the gas and time running from store to store/standing in line/pressing f5 unless you manage to sell a really rare one at a high price or LOTS of them, you are better off asking for an application at Walmart than standing in line for Amiibos if you need to support your kids.
Idk since he likes flipping stuff it surprises me he doesn't flip houses or cars I did that last year with cars and made great money from it if your good at it

Has anyone gotten confirmation from GS for an in-store pickup? I'm headed there on my lunch but haven't heard anything and when I view my order online it doesn't say anything. It's literally blank.

Don't you live in NYC Hawk? I'm sure you already know but they had them available at NWS along with the other retailer exclusives -- did you end up camping out for one?

Also,... I just skipped like 15 pages when I saw it was more debating about flipping/reselling etc... Did I miss anything good? :D
Yep. But I made a judgement call to skip it, because of how ridiculous the line was gonna be. And if your following reddit, you would have seen how crazy it was. They were sold out by 6:15am-ish, and there were people there as early as 8:45 last night. total cluster fuck ... I really wanted one, but just couldnt justify 10 hrs in the cold. Rather just pay a premium if I have to or hope to get lucky if Wlamart posts them today.

Has anyone gotten confirmation from GS for an in-store pickup? I'm headed there on my lunch but haven't heard anything and when I view my order online it doesn't say anything. It's literally blank.
I pre-orderd Toad for in-store pickup and haven't heard anything either. I'm gonna stop by after work. It's on the way home.

Well....I kinda blindly bought the Amiibo bundle this morning.

pUQH5W9l.jpg

I paid $40 out of pocket after the GCU discount and a reward certificate, so I figure worse case scenario if I don't care for the game itself I can probably resell it for $40 and get a free Amiibo out of the deal.

I pre-orderd Toad for in-store pickup and haven't heard anything either. I'm gonna stop by after work. It's on the way home.

I just got a call 10 minutes ago from them that mine was available for pick-up.

Well....I kinda blindly bought the Amiibo bundle this morning.

I paid $40 out of pocket after the GCU discount and a reward certificate, so I figure worse case scenario if I don't care for the game itself I can probably resell it for $40 and get a free Amiibo out of the deal.
Mario Party 10 got blasted pretty hard in most of its reviews, so I'm a little disappointed and probably won't pick it up til I find it for cheap. To be fair, though, I don't think most of the series has done too well review-wise, but I loved the older ones (mainly 2 and 3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back