Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Why aren't you guys/gals price matching the dollar difference? Do it! ;)
Dang it. I should have done that (forgot that I could). Was just glad to get toad and was ready to get out of there. I deserve to pay that extra dollar for having forgot about price matching.

My gold Mario said it would be shipped out by now but there is only a label.... :(
Yeah, one of mine says its arriving on Wednesday. The other has just had a label all weekend

I find it hilariously stupid they take this long to arrive though. I live right outside of Indianapolis, shouldnt take 5+ days for a package to reach me from my own downtown area lol

My buddy has a Gold mario at his store. Says the corner of the box is bent. Do you think its worth picking up?
Absolutely. I'd take it off your hands for $20 as would dozens of others I'm sure. You would get more than that easily too, just pointing out tons of people would jump at it at MSRP without hesitation.

Played quite a bit of MP10 with the wife and kid this weekend. I can totally see why people wouldnt care for the SP, but WTF? This kind of game was never meant for that...yeah it's going to get boring playing with bots.

I found the amiibo mode to be enjoyable and my kid loved being the bad guy in the Bowser mode. The tokens and collecting different board pieces keeps it fresh. Having to tap ammibos so often does get a bit old, but its a small gripe. I think Nintendo wanted players to really feel like the amiibos are board game pieces, thus touching them each turn as if you are moving them around the board.

For the $1 savings at TRU? Just say "amiibo are $12.99 everywhere" and see if you get your $1 otherwise just pay the $1 for the availability and convenience.
toysrus price match very easy in store for item is out of stock online. pick the figure you want to buy and take it to customer service and tell them you price match with walmart or any store. cashier scan the item
and tell you the walmart price. you agree the price, pay and get out. no need to show your phone unless item is in stock.

He's speaking out of his ass. I work with children and any child that plays Nintendo games are interested in Amiibos. The kicker is though these shortages have killed that market. Children hate going into toy stores only for their desired toy to be sold out. It really doesn't help either when the employees say "I don't know if we'll have more, come back tomorrow." Parents think "Oh crap let me get the hell out of here" and children think "You don't have it? No problem I'll buy a Skylander or Disney Infinity figurine."

Nintendo should have had a DEDICATED game come out for this. If anything this shows how half assed Nintendo treated this whole scenario.
. I would be okay with them making a dedicated game only if it was a free downloadable game but required figures to play.

Absolutely. I'd take it off your hands for $20 as would dozens of others I'm sure. You would get more than that easily too, just pointing out tons of people would jump at it at MSRP without hesitation.
Just picked it up. The figure is fine, but the box has a flod on the side. Dont know what ill do with it yet though. Interesting note. At his store they kept the GM's up front locked in the case with the cigarette's & trading card games. Though that was pretty cool.

Just picked it up. The figure is fine, but the box has a flod on the side. Dont know what ill do with it yet though. Interesting note. At his store they kept the GM's up front locked in the case with the cigarette's & trading card games. Though that was pretty cool.
That way the scalpers can get their smokes at the same time. Very convenient for the scalper and Walmart gets an added sale! And some of you thought amiibos were for kids - ha!

I kid, I kid. Very lucky find. I am jealous.

I got the last Gold Mario at my local Walmart. I didn't even expect it to be there but I walked back there just for the hell of it. Apparently they held it for a guy for two days but he never came to pick it up. They had just put it on the floor a few minutes before I got there. Probably the luckiest I've gotten. I wasn't planning on getting the MP10 line so hopefully the completionist in me doesn't go and get all of the rest -_-

I got the last Gold Mario at my local Walmart. I didn't even expect it to be there but I walked back there just for the hell of it. Apparently they held it for a guy for two days but he never came to pick it up. They had just put it on the floor a few minutes before I got there. Probably the luckiest I've gotten. I wasn't planning on getting the MP10 line so hopefully the completionist in me doesn't go and get all of the rest -_-
sell your gold mario and purchase mario party bundle :)

Am I the only one here who's lost interest in this AMiibo thing? I remember going insane trying to find a Pit and once wave 3 became just as rare, I decided to sell all my pre ordered rare ones and gave up on this thing. It was fun for a while hunting them down, but it's just not worth the effort. They are just plastic figurines afterall.

Am I the only one here who's lost interest in this AMiibo thing? I remember going insane trying to find a Pit and once wave 3 became just as rare, I decided to sell all my pre ordered rare ones and gave up on this thing. It was fun for a while hunting them down, but it's just not worth the effort. They are just plastic figurines afterall.
And that's why your profile pic is ebay.

I turned on my laptop and a chrome monitor went off for Gold Mario, I figured no way it was available.  Walmart.com allowed me to place an order for in-store pickup just now.  I'm not getting my hopes up, but the other stores around me still say they have pickup available (but won't let me add to cart FYI).

Bottom line, if you need a Gold Mario check Walmart.com immediately for In Store Pickup!!!

I turned on my laptop and a chrome monitor went off for Gold Mario, I figured no way it was available. Walmart.com allowed me to place an order for in-store pickup just now. I'm not getting my hopes up, but the other stores around me still say they have pickup available (but won't let me add to cart FYI).

Bottom line, if you need a Gold Mario check Walmart.com immediately for In Store Pickup!!!
Wow - thanks for the tip. My local Walmart has shown "limited stock" all weekend, and I wrote it off. I just placed an order for in store pick-up. Fingers crossed...

Wow - thanks for the tip. My local Walmart has shown "limited stock" all weekend, and I wrote it off. I just placed an order for in store pick-up. Fingers crossed...
I'm glad I could help! I'm guessing they were lifted at midnight and actually available for orders to be placed. It wasn't much after when I booted up the PC to strange surprise of the monitor going off.

There are two stores showing limited stock near me. Thing is brickseek showed those same 2 stores only having 1 each on friday around 5pm. I placed an order but it'll probably get cancelled cause they cant find it. But who knows

Is there anything special I need to do to get one added to my cart for in store pickup? Finding multiple locations, but every time I add one from any location, it says item no longer available.

Is there anything special I need to do to get one added to my cart for in store pickup? Finding multiple locations, but every time I add one from any location, it says item no longer available.
Im on mobile if that matters. On the page after adding to cart it let me select a store as long as it limited stock or whatever and just checked out on the next screen.

Sadly no luck. Trying to do it for the store near my parents 48809. Shows in stock, but won't let me do an order.
Wow that shows "Availability Unknown" when I search for that zip. I was going to try and add to cart for you just to see if it was a device or browser issue, but even Walmart will admit now they don't have a clue if these are truly available!

So I got the email to pick it up and that it's ready but in my account the order status says cancelled. Is this normal? Why send an email to pick it up then? I haven't gotten a cancellation email.

Got an order in for Laurel, MD. Like others have said, it definitely doesn't hurt either way. I expect a cancellation. Getting an actual gold mario would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back