Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
One store near me said they had 1 in stock, ordered figuring it would be cancelled but just got the pickup notification about 15 minutes ago lol.

My Villager from Amazon.it arrived:

I had ordered two. They shipped them separately. Hope the other one comes in as nice!

Went to pick my MP10 Luigi Amiibo this morning at BB. They only had MP10 Peach, 4 fox and SSB commons. They did have a nice stack of MP10 Mario bundles.... And 2 MMLE games.

Well, not to pay myself on the back (since nobody "liked" my original post alerting of the Gold Mario pickup situation)... but I'm glad to see you guys got some.  I'm going to HOPEFULLY pick up mine at the moment!  May the Amiibo God be with me.

Well, not to pay myself on the back (since nobody "liked" my original post alerting of the Gold Mario pickup situation)... but I'm glad to see you guys got some. I'm going to HOPEFULLY pick up mine at the moment! May the Amiibo God be with me.
I never saw the Elkhart store as an option to do in store pick up, but South Bend worked.

I didn't benefit from your post, I already have one, so I believe it didn't pertain to me, however I acknowledge it was a great contribution.

My Marth from Amazon UK just got here from the random restock they had a couple weeks ago. Perfect condition. Aside from this one being a EU version, everything else is NA but I finally have everyone. Only one I had to pay over retail for was this and Villager which I paid $30 for before he got super rare.

I also just saw this in the bottom of the box. There's a booklet in it. Do all foreign amiibo have a booklet? Or maybe this is a sign of the reprint Marth?

Foreign ones do, not sure all foreign ones do. I do not own any import amiibo first hand. However its been asked before in the other thread that is how I know.

I had to drive through this bullshit to find one. Guess you could say I'm crazy for amiibo
lol saw that on reddit. I cried inside... Gold Mario New in Weathered Box...

I also just saw this in the bottom of the box. There's a booklet in it. Do all foreign amiibo have a booklet? Or maybe this is a sign of the reprint Marth?
I have been noticing that when I looked at amiibo pics recently. Hope someone with EUs can confirm.

If it still hasn't updated in a few more hours, I'd call the store and ask if they can check on it. That's what I ended up doing.
What's the best way to go about this? Don't want them logging into my account and seeing the same thing I am (ala Best Buy checking store inventory -.-) I'm guessing you ask for the Store Pickup section and ask them directly if your order number is there/available.

I saw no less than 5 toads at every bestbuy and TRU that I went to this weekend (at least 5 different bestbuys and TRUs). Is this considered rare or something because it did not seem that way from what I saw.

Thanks, I ordered one.

I had an issue with the one from Amazon and one from BBY. Amazon CS offered to give me the difference from a third patty seller plus shipping in a gift card if I wanted it. This saves me some money for now.

i dont think the us or jp ones have it, i am guessing eu is like that cause of languages
I opened my jp Marth today and noticed a really thin booklet fell out. Not sure if they all have them but mine did at least. The European versions have bigger booklets and are more noticeable since it covers the various languages in Europe.

Struck out on the gold Mario. They had s shelf tag and all, showed in stock, but nada! I did, however, grab a Mario, Kirby and Link for $6 a piece and a Yoshi for $10.

Yea, I'm trying to start collecting them, I'm way late to the party though. Kinda fun trying to track down the rares.

Struck out on the gold Mario. They had s shelf tag and all, showed in stock, but nada! I did, however, grab a Mario, Kirby and Link for $6 a piece and a Yoshi for $10.

Yea, I'm trying to start collecting them, I'm way late to the party though. Kinda fun trying to track down the rares.
$6 per? is this a clearance price or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back