Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone at walmart told me the gold mario sku is delisted. That means that once all the warehouses and stores are out of stock that there are no more coming. Can anyone who works with walmart confirm this as true?

Someone at walmart told me the gold mario sku is delisted. That means that once all the warehouses and stores are out of stock that there are no more coming. Can anyone who works with walmart confirm this as true?
For like a year until Nintendo re-releases every single store exclusive amiibo.

Well...was looking to finally pull the trigger on a Samus, but all the Targets are sold out of her. And Toys R Us won't PM the sale price.

You do know that Gold Mario was meant to be a limited edition run right? It's actually the only amiibo Nintendo stated was meant to be limited and as a collectible. All the other amiibos never got that official "limited" status from Nintendo.

Well...was looking to finally pull the trigger on a Samus, but all the Targets are sold out of her. And Toys R Us won't PM the sale price.
If your TRU is full of jerks, then it's not worth trying. You can price match off the target website but TRU might try and add the shipping charges.

I'll post a few newer things in a little bit. Mainly they got rid of the 6 placeholders in the preorder system and they added more amiibo to the national search.

Did they say why? I've been trying to find out if BB will do this but has anyone tried?
I PM'd both the $15 Nintendo games (using a photo of the sales tag) and two amiibo at 25% off (using the associate's tablet lol). The BBs around me are sticklers for either/or when it comes to PM and GCU. But got a good deal all the same. :)

Toad is OOS everywhere in my area.  Walmart.com refused to price match my order of toad to the current target 25% because toad is "in store only" on target.com

I'm hoping that Nintendo announces a new 3ds xl soon.  I don't like the current shiny version and would really like a xenoblade edition or some nice looking matte finish.  Nintendo hates me and will never bring the white version here.

In reference to that bingo card, I know it's a joke and all, but it reminded me that I badly want SNES games on the 3DS :)

In reference to that bingo card, I know it's a joke and all, but it reminded me that I badly want SNES games on the 3DS :)
I'm sure Nintendo will find an excuse not to do it, even on the n3DSXL. Because they've got another 3DS in the works, that's slightly better and includes a charger!! (But no stylus.)

Is the Toon Link amiibo rare? Not really sure if I should get it or not.
I got it because it looks really good. I watched a youtube video of a guy unboxing one and doing a detailed up close look and once I saw the sword scabbard with the designs on it, the details on the shield, and even the sword scabbard looks like it's open on the end for the sword I figured I'd get one since it goes nicely with my windwaker HD ganondorf bundle. As far as being rare I think all amiibo's can be considered rare since nintendo seems to only ship a few per store 4 to a box just ever so often. Toon Link has been fairly rare as far as finding him on shelves around here, more so than megaman. Walmart had 3 one day and next day there were gone and I've not seen him there since. Gamestop had about 3 one day and next day they were gone too and I've only seen them back there once. If you like him get him don't hesitate.

I got it because it looks really good. I watched a youtube video of a guy unboxing one and doing a detailed up close look and once I saw the sword scabbard with the designs on it, the details on the shield, and even the sword scabbard looks like it's open on the end for the sword I figured I'd get one since it goes nicely with my windwaker HD ganondorf bundle. As far as being rare I think all amiibo's can be considered rare since nintendo seems to only ship a few per store 4 to a box just ever so often. Toon Link has been fairly rare as far as finding him on shelves around here, more so than megaman. Walmart had 3 one day and next day there were gone and I've not seen him there since. Gamestop had about 3 one day and next day they were gone too and I've only seen them back there once. If you like him get him don't hesitate.
Yeah, I'll probably pick him up since I'll be making some returns. Really liked WW's artstyle. The few here have been in stock for awhile, though.

You do know that Gold Mario was meant to be a limited edition run right? It's actually the only amiibo Nintendo stated was meant to be limited and as a collectible. All the other amiibos never got that official "limited" status from Nintendo.
I was really surprised it has it's own unique chip. I'm wondering if you scraped the paint off one if the colors underneath are there from the regular one or if they painted just a white plastic or something? I opened one to use in mario party 10 so maybe the gold will come off eventually. My metal mario which I painted using chrome spray paint puts the gold one to shame.
tumblr_nm3zi2Ggn01rr6e7xo1_1280.png

Someone with a smartphone and NFCTaginfo plus BOTH Amiibo could try, certain cellphones can read NFC which RFID is part of a "Near Field Communication"

Hey guys I got a question. Been trying to order these on Amazon but when I place the order it keeps refreshing the page. Any idea why? Must be a glitch...

ErxyYig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, if Nintendo does announce Wave 4 preorders during their Nintendo Direct tomorrow/today, no one is going to believe anyone. Going to be so much chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back