Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone at Gamestop have a picture of that followup online memo thing they mentioned in the Ness reveal post from last night? Wondering what the specifics of their employee process will be.

Also, wish that GS would just have an "Amiibo Bundle" item that packs in all the figurines from the SSB wave. Hell, even the Splatoon 3 pack, for MSRP, like with the New 3DS Bundles. I've done a web-in-store before and it is super slow on their internet, so really don't want to rely on the employee adding a bunch of individual items to the cart and then missing out on Ness and the FE characters.

Anyone at Gamestop have a picture of that followup online memo thing they mentioned in the Ness reveal post from last night? Wondering what the specifics of their employee process will be.

Also, wish that GS would just have an "Amiibo Bundle" item that packs in all the figurines from the SSB wave. Hell, even the Splatoon 3 pack, for MSRP, like with the New 3DS Bundles. I've done a web-in-store before and it is super slow on their internet, so really don't want to rely on the employee adding a bunch of individual items to the cart and then missing out on Ness and the FE characters.
This plus if someone is in front of you at the store you have to wait. This happened to me with MM LE 3DS XL, there was a mother in there asking a bunch of questions, which I don't fault her for, but I was standing in line screaming on the inside.

Is NW going to let you preorder at open, or are you going to be waiting around until 3pm?
Sorry for the lat replay but we were allowed to pre order at 9 A.M. opening , all the non exclusives anyways , the store exclusives will be Armageddon at this point.

Seems like the WIS transactions @GS won't be as bad as expected -- sounds like they've got a one SKU Bundle that pulls all 6 Wave4 amiibo (excluding non-GS exclusives obviously). 

Only thing to be aware of with this though, if you're a GCU member and plan on cancelling your GS order to save on GCU (since WIS pays up front) you'll miss out on Ness when they cancel the whole SKU bundle -- but you could always add the separate Ness SKU I guess to pad yourself from this (assuming the store will let you as they should).

Wario has to be a common eventually, even if he's like Toad initially. 

I went to NW and preordered all except Wario - no the exclusives aren't for preorder.  I will be hitting up several GS around lunch as there is always a mass of people in GS for no reason during the day (long before the dawn of amiibo, before we all became hunters).

EDIT: JIGGS IS LIVE
REEDIT: BUTTON IS BROKEN

Is GS limiting the number per order? For example, can I order the bundle and an extra Ness? Also, I guess the bundle doesn't include the Splatoon, does it?

I pity the unemployed bastard that hangs out at GS all day because he's broke and has nothing to do. Yet on the same token I envy the amount of free time he has to do just that.
I went to GS last Friday and saw 3 16ish year old kids playing with a pet mouse. They were just sitting on the floor near the front and playing with a mouse in a box without a top. I guess they just go there after school and hang out the whole afternoon.

I pity the unemployed bastard that hangs out at GS all day because he's broke and has nothing to do. Yet on the same token I envy the amount of free time he has to do just that.
yeah when ever I went to GS before amiibo, there'd be people hanging out there. I'd see the same people whenever I check stores as well, so I doubt they're always on lunch/break etc - unless endless lunch and neverending break counts.

Is GS limiting the number per order? For example, can I order the bundle and an extra Ness? Also, I guess the bundle doesn't include the Splatoon, does it?
No, does not include Splatoon. And YMMV on the extra Ness but GS employees are encouraged to "use your best judgment to ensure a pleasant shopping experience" while remembering that "quantities are limited".

Gah, this is Rosalina all over again!
I can't seem to add Jigglypuff to my cart online or on the mobile site. :(

FYI, I've compiled all of the currently available pre-order links on the front page of amiibros.com in case they get lost in the thread. :)

Just talked to my local Gamestop and the employee told me they are only doing web instore preorders. Going to go out on a limb and say she doesn't know what shes talking about.

Lol, jigglypuff must be popular since the link is already busted. I'm debating if I even really want him or not. I have to go out and do some work so guess that will decide for me since I can't get a preorder in anyways. Ness will be, well, impossible so may as well plan on making a trip to gamestop at 3 E.T.

So put $5 for an in-store Wario or pay upfront for all 6? Seems like the second option is the best idea since I doubt they will be taking in-store pre-orders for any other characters outside of possible commons.

So put $5 for an in-store Wario or pay upfront for all 6? Seems like the second option is the best idea since I doubt they will be taking in-store pre-orders for any other characters outside of possible commons.
I'm not sure what people are basing this off of. I pre-ordered Shulk and put 5 dollars down at my local Gamestop in Brooklyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back