Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get why people are complaining about putting down ~$14 up from vice a $5 place holder...
if that little difference is going to make or break you, then maybe amiibos shouldn't be a priority in your life...
Because putting 5 dollars x 6 is MUCH less than putting 14 dollars x 6.

This why I have sat on my extra Rosalina for this very fact. What I can't get through pre order hopefully she can land me what I'm missing.

One thing is for sure, I won't be paying $37 for one of these on ebay as I did with Rosalina. If I can't get one for $12.99 then that's just too bad. Nintendo needs to make enough of these damn things (about 10 times as many as they think to accommodate ebayers) to supply the demand or just not make them at all. As long as I get Ness and Splatoon figures I'll be satisfied, that is until zero suit samus, olimar, and bowser Jr. God, will these waves never end, the misery!!!

I need to be done with this stuff. It has become such a waste of time. Probably gonna sell all mine and call it quits. fuck Nintendo.
Same. This is just ridiculous. Nothing should be this difficult to get. If retailers would smarten up and put a limit of 1 on these things, more people would have a chance to get them. Instead everyone orders the max limit.

Same. This is just ridiculous. Nothing should be this difficult to get. If retailers would smarten up and put a limit of 1 on these things, more people would have a chance to get them. Instead everyone orders the max limit.
So if the limit were 1 then Jiggly would have lasted 5 minutes instead of 3?

I'm guessing more will pop up once they see how many they can still pre-sell or how many credit cards get declined. Keep trying people

where are you guys getting this from ? even the gamestop twitter specifically says that it starts today for both instore and online.
Other guy just posted pic. I cant since im on mobile.

It would kinda make sense after thr shenanigans with the N3DSXLs being orderable online while the store was crashing

The limit 2 was reasonable. Most people have 2 kids.

I ordered from my 2008 vista PC with a 1.5 mbps download speed using firefox on the regular site. I was already logged in and I changed one of my addresses before I submitted my order. I would estimate the process took 35-40 seconds for me.

Went into a Gamestop a few minutes ago to trade in my copy of Mario Party 8 to get credit for a Ness amiibo. Guy said at 2pm ct you'll be able to do it in store only (at first). :eek:

Have they said anything about these being US Retail exclusives? Or will it be like the last wave where they were only exclusive here and everywhere else sold them in all the stores?

Other guy just posted pic. I cant since im on mobile.

It would kinda make sense after thr shenanigans with the N3DSXLs being orderable online while the store was crashing
Yeah just saw the memo. Guess thats another one i dont get then. They should at least update their information online so that people Rent waiting around for it. Kind of ridiculous. Especially only a day aftermafter making a big deal about it the day before.

I ordered from my 2008 vista PC with a 1.5 mbps download speed using firefox on the regular site. I was already logged in and I changed one of my addresses before I submitted my order. I would estimate the process took 35-40 seconds for me.
2 is reasonable limit. My brother is a poke freak so I need 1 for me, and 1 for him.

Looks like I am going to miss Ness. There is no way I can be at a Gamestop at 3pm ET. Why aren't they offering it online like they originally said?!?

Amiibos are essentially designed to be resold on eBay at this point. Anyone that actually works and has money can't buy them since they are at work when these things go live and all the dipshits reselling these things who don't work can just go order 10 of each.

And I don't know if more stock is the answer. Resellers would just order 20 instead of 10

Anyone know if you're able to edit shipping address on an order without them cancelling it or should I just take my chances that they ship it to my old place (with family living there to get it).?

2 isn't a reasonable limit for a highly sought after item. And I can guarantee hardly anyone who ordered 2 did so for their 2 children. That's just silly.

Yup. Plus add in the fact that they are gonna keep adding new series like wooly world and splatoon plus more store exclusives and it makes it even easier to quit this stuff.

I haven't opened my Mario party 10 bundle or super Mario series yet so those are all gonna be returned to best buy. I can't justify the time and money into this anymore.

2 isn't a reasonable limit for a highly sought after item. And I can guarantee hardly anyone who ordered 2 did so for their 2 children. That's just silly.
I had to order 2-3 from various places to make sure my fucking orders didnt get cancelled on me. And looks like I'll be doing the same on this wave.

Amiibos are essentially designed to be resold on eBay at this point. Anyone that actually works and has money can't buy them since they are at work when these things go live and all the dipshits reselling these things who don't work can just go order 10 of each.

And I don't know if more stock is the answer. Resellers would just order 20 instead of 10
This. This is why I've missed so many amiibo because of work. Luckily, I'm off today and tomorrow. I missed Jigglypuff because I went to the bathroom to piss (that's how quick they went). You can bet your ass I'm driving down to GS for Ness later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back