Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up preordering Pac-Man from BBY and getting Ness & Charizard from GS. I'm hoping that Robin, Lucina, and the other store exclusives won't be too painful to get.

We're all so relieved to have preorders in, but remember that many of them were cancelled last time. Although it seems like more thought and planning has gone in to this release, I'm worried that my Pac/Char/Wario at Best Buy may not arrive, and am going to (hopefully) pre-order them at TRU tomorrow.

I'd say at least 5 people got the bundle, before stuff started selling out at my Gamestop. Even if they didn't announce, you know it would've leaked to all the amiibo news sites anyway.
I'm sure it varied by store, but from the comments I've been reading here, 1 or 2 people seemed pretty common because their system was getting hammered and it took forever to get the first people through. Even if it was 5 per store, that still sucks.

I could be misremembering, but I don't recall any other waves having a specific preorder time revealed in advance through a leak. There was no point in announcing it ahead of time either way.

My gamestop manager was legit pissed at a dude today. Listening to him tell the story today was hilarious. I knew the guy was a bit annoying from listening to him talk, he kept talking about Reddit and being popular in the trading threads. Not only did he screw basically the first few people behind him out of the bundle/Robin/Lucina by trying to order them when he knew he didnt have enough in his bank account, he kept saying if he didnt get them he was gonna "Cause a scene" or something.

Some people just make me sad to know we all get associated with them.

Manager was awesome as hell though, from my info I had left him before I went to class he said he tried to speed my order through the moment it went up on another register but he said it crashed instantly, he even sent me a text. Totally gonna try to hook him up with one of the ones I know he missed out in the past waves.

So far I got Jigglypuff, Ness, Robin and Lucina. Waiting for Greninja to open up and Amazon pre-orders to open. Rather have it at Walmart where I'm not charged (even pending) for orders until release.

Just finished getting my 2nd Ness at Gamestop 15 minutes ago. Pretty successful day as I was able to get 2 of each that I needed. Including Jigglypuff, Robin, and Lucina. Hope the Greninja tomorrow won't be too bad.

Did that just happen or was that a while ago?
It was right around the sell out time. I had to get back to work but I know the manager at mine so he kept trying for me and assured me he would get the order to go through. So after he got the order through he gave me a call and told me all I had to do was come back and pay for it today.

They can push orders through and you can always come back later in the same day and pay for it. Kind of like a pre-order. I just took a quick break to go pay mine and sure enough I have order confirmation and everything.

My gamestop manager was legit pissed at a dude today. Listening to him tell the story today was hilarious. I knew the guy was a bit annoying from listening to him talk, he kept talking about Reddit and being popular in the trading threads. Not only did he screw basically the first few people behind him out of the bundle/Robin/Lucina by trying to order them when he knew he didnt have enough in his bank account, he kept saying if he didnt get them he was gonna "Cause a scene" or something.

Some people just make me sad to know we all get associated with them.

Manager was awesome as hell though, from my info I had left him before I went to class he said he tried to speed my order through the moment it went up on another register but he said it crashed instantly, he even sent me a text. Totally gonna try to hook him up with one of the ones I know he missed out in the past waves.
Bet he's gonna yell at his mom over dinner for not advancing his allowance like he asked

Sheesh.  My boss took me to lunch today, and i couldn't really get out of that, so i couldn't take a later lunch to go to GS. Had NO IDEA that waiting to get home after work would mean missing out on Ness.  fuuuuudge.

I was third in line at Gamestop got the 6 pack almost to the end and then lost it. 2 hours of waiting, but I was able to get Ness. Very frustrating experience, but Nintendo is going out of its way to make it that way. I will have to hope I can get lucky on TRU or just stand in line on the 29th. I would really like to have Robin and Lucina to go with Ike and Marth, but it may not be in the cards this time. 

Sheesh.  My boss took me to lunch today, and i couldn't really get out of that, so i couldn't take a later lunch to go to GS. Had NO IDEA that waiting to get home after work would mean missing out on Ness.  fuuuuudge.

Sheesh.  My boss took me to lunch today, and i couldn't really get out of that, so i couldn't take a later lunch to go to GS. Had NO IDEA that waiting to get home after work would mean missing out on Ness.  

This is really Gamestop's fault for announcing to everyone the exact time they were expecting to start preorders. It sounds like only the first 1 or 2 people in line at Gamestop had a chance at Lucina and Robin, which is ridiculous. Hopefully they put more up online so people have a shot at them. Preordering all the previous waves was not this difficult except for Rosalina and it looks like TRU gave a 2 hour window for preorder time tomorrow morning, which isn't any better. People will still be hammering their site that whole time.

People are saying they have been able to preorder Pacman at Best Buy. The preorder button keeps popping up randomly, but I just get an error when I click it. Were the other figures available from Best Buy today?
I'd say at least 5 people got the bundle, before stuff started selling out at my Gamestop. Even if they didn't announce, you know it would've leaked to all the amiibo news sites anyway.

Sheesh.  My boss took me to lunch today, and i couldn't really get out of that, so i couldn't take a later lunch to go to GS. Had NO IDEA that waiting to get home after work would mean missing out on Ness.  

Sheesh. My boss took me to lunch today, and i couldn't really get out of that, so i couldn't take a later lunch to go to GS. Had NO IDEA that waiting to get home after work would mean missing out on Ness.
Your boss took you on four lunches?! I wish my boss would do that!

I went back right now and as I was going to the register she goes "look Ness just went out of stock"

I'm light weight crying inside
That sucks, I had to wait over 2 hours for mine, I ended up going to the one on Homestead in Santa Clara, 4th in line, well hopefully they come back at some point tonight online, gluck, happy hunting bro!

Sorry about the multiple posts, Chrome is not behaving at the moment.

Could have something to do with the million tabs i have open trying to find ANY wave 4 to preorder.  ARGH.  

That sucks, I had to wait over 2 hours for mine, I ended up going to the one on Homestead in Santa Clara, 4th in line, well hopefully they come back at some point tonight online, gluck, happy hunting bro!
Gonna have the site ready on my phone while I'm at the gym tonight. Worse outcome is I just do a trade for him. Glad I haven't opened up that Gold Mario yet. Looks like he'll be on the trading block...

Slim chance but I'll hope one of my unpopular gamestops still has pre orders when I get home from work
They are all the same. Its not based per store, its universal. The moment it sells out it gets pulled from your cart or whatever, happened to me with Wario. Sold out right before I finished

These had to be paid in full and the info is verified at the time of sale, so there shouldn't be any released according to the store employee.

He said it is possible tomorrow morning they may offer them again once the counts are in.

The irritating issue to me is that Smash Bros (the only amiibos I'm interested in so far - except for Yarn Yoshi!) will remain around full MSRP for at least a year.  And yet, Nintendo is under producing the Smash Bros amiibos beyond belief.  If the game were a niche game and only expected to reach a very small market, then one would understand a short run of accompanying amiibos.  But this is doing nothing but creating a giant mess within their market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back