Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
So tried to get some wave 3 today and failed miserably.

Had two jiggly puffs in my cart, halfway through they vanished. 3 minutes after they came up.

Had Lucina, Robin, and Charizard in my cart. While finalizing it said Lucina was gone, went to pick a different one for free shipping them Robin was gone. Awesome.

Hit gamestop around 6 for a Ness, goes through the whole thing and says he is gone after, tried three times. While leaving he said he had pacman. No thanks.

Only ended up with some kirby coloring books. Awesome.

I usually do say people had a chance but for this, there really was no chance. I came in the store early and had to wait 2+ hours just for Ness. People still had a chance (regardless of work or school or whatever) but the circumstances at Gamestop made that much more difficult.

I think it was handled well for the most part but having everyone draw in from the same pull across the nation was Gamestop's doing. Could have been handled much better on the national level but in store was fine.

Either way, good luck to those still looking. Hope you guys get it.

Called on my way home from work and they were still open, but by the time I got to Gamestop the pre-orders had shut off within minutes of me walking into the door. So no Ness for me, they said that online pre-orders are supposed to go up in a few days, but had no exact time or date right now. The fact that these aren't readily available like the Skylanders and Infinity figures is frustrating. 

Ok, sounds like Splatoon amiibo pre-orders have been cutoff at Gamestop now as well. Best Buy should have them soon I'm sure.

I have no doubt Best Buy will come back. Issue is that it will be as useless as the first time.

Basically BB does a first time that's the longest and then randomly pops up once or twice. But the first time was barely 5 minutes, so expect a minute or less next time.

I'm on the brink of losing my mind. This amiibo bug got me really bad. I have a serious trade proposal to get my sanity back.

[Have] Wave 4 SSB pre-order from GS (no Jigglypuff or Greninja)  [Want] My life back!

I'm on my vacation, stayed home pretty all day and STILL miss out on everything except the two commons Pac man and Charizard. How do you people that work able to invest time to collecting these?! I mean most people will be at school/work when greninja is listed as the rest of wave 4 at TRU.

Thankfully my brother was on spring break so I kinda bribed him to go to GS for me since I only get a half hour lunch and it's not definite when it is. I tried going out to a GS when it was my lunch and there was no chance I was getting one without missing work.

He was only able to get Ness and Charizard after his long wait. Robin and Lucina were also on my list but they sold out by the time the employee were checking the items out.

Absolutely no luck with Best Buy preorders and Jigglypuff. My friend was able to get stuff from BB though. I'm hoping Amazon or TRU comes through for my chance at Lucina and Robin.

I'm on my vacation, stayed home pretty all day and STILL miss out on everything except the two commons Pac man and Charizard. How do you people that work able to invest time to collecting these?! I mean most people will be at school/work when greninja is listed as the rest of wave 4 at TRU.
Not gonna lie. All luck, my friend :(

People have different work, commitments or school schedules. Some people just got lucky checking in on the right time with online preorders.

I just don't like it how people who miss preorders will try to imply that the other who got preorders are losers with no jobs or commitments.

3 hours at gamestop, second person there. First person got their order placed, we missed out on Lucina, Robin, and Ness due to system problems. 3 hours for *nothing*. I am livid as fuck. I want to torch their HQ.

People have different work, commitments or school schedules. Some people just got lucky checking in on the right time with online preorders.

I just don't like it how people who miss preorders will try to imply that the other who got preorders are losers with no jobs or commitments.
Ignore the white noise.

Seriously screw my gamestop. I was first there today and the manager says no amiibos for preorder so i have to show him the memo. Then the hr long wait and still nothing so he takes my name down says he will put in the order for me amd the few others that have arrived by now. 2 hours pass my friend texts me says he just walked in and placed an order at that same gamestop. So i had to drive back there and by the time i get there only ness left. So if i never went back he never would have called and i would have even missed that one. Next time im in there and they give me that preorder speech im going to tell him to shove his preorder up his ass.

Today was frustrating, but this was all worth it if I get to see pics of grown men waiting in line at Target for Jigglypuff.  Hence why I am glad I got mine online, to not be part of that picture!

As for Ness...  Am I the first to say I DON'T CARE ABOUT NESS!  To each their own yes, but some people are acting like Ness is the greatest character of all time.  I bet 99% of you have never played Earthbound and probably weren't even born when the game was originally created.  The 1% of you that did play Earthbound only got it because of the eShop!

Now that Duck Hunt Amiibo....now this is something to get worked up over!

Least gamestops system did only let people order only 1 amiibo type per transaction. Still doesnt help me for Lucina... bet you if I said trading Gold Mario, Id have a ton of offers lol...

I just laugh at them. They are the ones who have jobs with no flexibility.
Exactly, I have a serious job, like one that actually matters and pays me well enough that I can support my family and own a house. If I had cared enough to wait in line at Gamestop for these, all I would have to do is tell my boss that I'm cutting out at noon today for personal reasons, and there would be no problem at all.

Least gamestops system did only let people order only 1 amiibo type per transaction. Still doesnt help me for Lucina... bet you if I said trading Gold Mario, Id have a ton of offers lol...
My Dad got my an extra Gold Mario and I off-loaded it for $50. Dunno if I should've kept it lol.

I saw a bunch of people say they got more than one... doubt the system worked that well.

Today was frustrating, but this was all worth it if I get to see pics of grown men waiting in line at Target for Jigglypuff. Hence why I am glad I got mine online, to not be part of that picture!

As for Ness... Am I the first to say I DON'T CARE ABOUT NESS! To each their own yes, but some people are acting like Ness is the greatest character of all time. I bet 99% of you have never played Earthbound and probably weren't even born when the game was originally created. The 1% of you that did play Earthbound only got it because of the eShop!

Now that Duck Hunt Amiibo....now this is something to get worked up over!
I fucking rented that shit at Blockbuster then saved my allowance to buy the giant box at Meijer, thank you very much. Threw out the scratch n sniff cards because they smelled awful, guide fell apart from use too. Never did get the sword to drop in the game... did get the bat from the one kraken thing though.

I saw a bunch of people say they got more than one... doubt the system worked that well.
I had thought the only way people were able to do that was ordering a bundle and, if they were lucky with the system, an extra single character. Some stores didn't even allow that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back