Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
After standing in line for an hour at gamestop and being second in line, I only got Ness and not the one I really wanted, lucina. This stopped being fun even though I was just buying the ones I liked. I'm thinking of just selling my harder to find amiibos and stop buying them altogether. I've got some of the harder to find ones like little mac, captain falcon, Rosalina and so on, just sitting sealed in their boxes, maybe buy a wii U or something. This wave really sucked the fun out of this.
For sure. I held out hope that this wave wouldn't be as bad, but it's been 100% worse. I'm going to keep a couple of the ones I really like and I'm getting rid of everything else....

Fred Meyer (Kroger regional retailer in PNW) has a B2G1 deal on amiibo this week.  There's a special coupon for $10 off $50 purchases tomorrow only, so 6 amiibo for $42.

This shit with Toys R Us is getting obnoxious. I've tried ordering Greninja twice today, Charizard once, and Lucina once. Every time I get through the payment step, submit my order, and get a blank confirmation. It's ridiculous. Why isn't the system not showing OOS much earlier?

This shit with Toys R Us is getting obnoxious. I've tried ordering Greninja twice today, Charizard once, and Lucina once. Every time I get through the payment step, submit my order, and get a blank confirmation. It's ridiculous. Why isn't the system not showing OOS much earlier?
this is frustrating. i just checked out with lucina but got a blank confirmation. now when i try to add her to the cart again it wont add it at all - just loads to an empty shopping cart

I've got Lucina and Greninja both in my cart, but it keeps asking to pick a store, yet gives no option on the stores to pick from 
3Ckf6mf.gif

This is just annoying at this point. You would think supply and demand would have evened out by this wave.

I got Ness, the two FE characters and the Splatoon pack...only because I happened to be off and second in line at GS to preorder. The dumb part? The guy who was first in line got nothing because his computer froze longer than the one I was being checked out on.

I got insanely lucky but ultimately am getting sick of this.

TBH, new Fire Emblem amiibo (wasn't interested before so I lost out on Marth/Ike) makes me want to go back to play Fire Emblem again.

This is just annoying at this point. You would think supply and demand would have evened out by this wave.

I got Ness, the two FE characters and the Splatoon pack...only because I happened to be off and second in line at GS to preorder. The dumb part? The guy who was first in line got nothing because his computer froze longer than the one I was being checked out on.

Atleast you got Robin and Lucina and Ness. The rest will be a cakewalk compared to those. (Other than Jigglypuff and Greninja)

Atleast you got Robin and Lucina and Ness. The rest will be a cakewalk compared to those. (Other than Jigglypuff and Greninja)
I think Target will have a decent amount of Jigglypuff in store on release date, the only question being how early should you get in line.

TRU with Greninja I have no fucking clue. Not sure anyone does at this point.

wait what time did the both that guy and you get there? I really don't see how the first guy couldn't have gotten anything as the workers should have moved to another register

I think Target will have a decent amount of Jigglypuff in store on release date, the only question being how early should you get in line.

TRU with Greninja I have no fucking clue. Not sure anyone does at this point.
Didn't TRU say they will have extremely limited quantities in store?

TRU's website is just goofing. They aren't actually adding to the inventory, and most orders will almost certainly be cancelled if they miraculously go through.

which Gamestop were you at? That same exact thing happened to my husband yesterday. Was first in line but PC froze during order. He watched everyone behind him use the other duration and get all their amiibos.

wait what time did the both that guy and you get there? I really don't see how the first guy couldn't have gotten anything as the workers should have moved to another register
That's just it. I was out of town and stopped into a GS at 2:10. The guy who had been there before was on one register, me and another guy had our orders somehow process before his on another register.

Again I feel lucky, but given Project Steam hyped up FE support you'd think those two would have lasted longer.

You go on e-bay and bids are all ready climbing...for pre-orders. It's only making things worse.

FE is one of my favorite series and the de-evolution of this whole thing is getting ridiculous

Wave 1: Walked in and bought/ online ordered any I wanted on day one.

Wave 2: Got caught off guard and had to do inventory stalking online, but no major issues. The hunt was fun at this point.

Wave 3: Pre-ordered to avoid hassle, waited in line for Rosalina. Window for PO was pretty decent, but if it were not for back-ups I would have fallen short. Not as fun now.

Wave 4: Total debacle. Got Ness and Pac-Man, but FE characters were a no go. Considering Marth and Ike, I'm not optimistic. Fun is in danger.

My big complaint about all this is tying game content to figures that are becoming a collecting nightmare. The hidden Toad in Treasure Tracker was fun, but you can't play it w/o an Amiibo. Using the FE characters in STEAM sounds fun, but how can you if the Amiibo can't be found.

Nintendo really needs to rethink these things.

Neckbeards that never even played earthbound on SNES thinking they are worthy enough to pre-order him.... wow just wow lol!

Nintendo is starting to annoy me with their inability to keep up with demand of products that should be simple to have produced.

Just got home, still no amiibos..sucks..I didnt get up at 4am to get hold of anything was too busy sleeping LOL..just want the splatoon bundle, pac-man, wario, and charizard..thats it..maybe Ness if I were to get lucky but those three I Really want

Wow. This f00ly guy has 15 Greninjas for sale on ebay. Guess we know what some people did during the quiet of last night.

Also, ebay has a presale restriction that does not allow people to sell items that won't be out within 30 days....

Wow. This f00ly guy has 15 Greninjas for sale on ebay. Guess we know what some people did during the quiet of last night.

Also, ebay has a presale restriction that does not allow people to sell items that won't be out within 30 days....
Report everyone that has it up ?

Is that really true? I had sold my collector's editions of games for money multiple time for food.

I would just wait closer to release to sell them if that was the case

This guy is complete garbage.

I wonder if Amazon will have the cultural sensitivity to not launch wave 4 during Passover Sader?

My suspicion is, sadly, that they won't.

Well just talked with a cs person over the phone about my Greninja preorder. It's a no go. Apparently they charged my paypal for the order but it didn't go through on their website. Awell. So if you ordered last night and only got the PayPal confirmation.... Sorry to break the news. They're going to refun you. I'll just try my luck in stores I guess. Pretty sure I can get a jiggly puff easily. And maybe Amazon will come through.

Oh and..I highly doubt people on CAG are the ones buying stuff off of eBay and supporting horrible people. But it's really easy. I will never. And I repeat NEVER buy any of these for over MSRP. I truly feel sorry for you if you're an ocd collector and need every single one.

Stalin was a horrible person. They are not horrible people. They are capitalists... like a massive chunk of this country and the world. Chances are, you probably do or will work for a company that does exactly what these flippers do just on a much larger scale. But it's big business and out of sight out of mind, so no one cares because it isn't affecting you directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back