Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this thread took a turn.

I put in an order for a Rosalina at Play-Asia.  I figure if in a few months they don't get them, then I'll deal with it then.  In the meantime, I can hold out a little hope that I'll get one.

Oh man the amiibo community thinks I shouldn't be a parent. The reality is kids don't always get what they want, and they get over it. Nothing to really worry about.

Your post doesn't belong here. It isn't productive and frankly has nothing to do with amiibos. Touching on what you said however, I really hope you're not a parent.
I just want to apoligize for derailing this topic. I just asked a simple question and got attacked for some reason. Anways...happy amiibo hunting to all

fyi, I replied to your post, but I am not sure if you saw it.
I noticed. Thank you. I did check my order history and nothing changed. I think people received this email because they had the delivery date before the release date. I wouldn't be surprised if I receive another one because the delivery date was changed to the end of this month. Thanks again for responding

Oh man the amiibo community thinks I shouldn't be a parent. The reality is kids don't always get what they want, and they get over it. Nothing to really worry about.
I doubt anyone would disagree with that. You mentioned that you are failing as a parent if you can't deceive your kids. I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just chose your words poorly and you really meant kids don't always get what they want. I totally agree with that.

I just want to apoligize for derailing this topic. I just asked a simple question and got attacked for some reason. Anways...happy amiibo hunting to all
You didn't derail the thread, a troll did. A troll that pretends not to stress about the same stuff, but he does. I hope you got your answer. I ordered one and didn't get an email, so I'm not sure I'll be able to help you other than repeating what slowdive said and check your order history.

I don't think you should be the one to apologize here. I think you're in the right. Happy amiibo hunting to you too!

Twitter got some type of anti-mod spray. He post so much crap yet he is still here while others were banned for doing things much less.

And* is the community suppose to care how you think he should treat his kids?

Guy asks a question, 100% pertaining to the topic and you idiots go and rant about the other shit

So about the jigglypuff button being active last night, this is what happened with rosalina.  Pretty often, the rosalina button would come up for pre-order around 11:15pm-11:25pm eastern and have only a couple available.  I remember zeb was able to get an order in that way.  I don't know if this is when Target does a credit card check and cancels orders or if the system just adds another few to be able to be pre-ordered, but it was consistent several nights in a row.

If anyone wants to try their luck that way I'd suggest trying to get it in your saved list and just spamming the add to cart link around that time.  Make sure you are already logged in and have all your information set up so you can quickly click through.

Of course if you don't want to go through all that noise I can pretty much guarantee jigglypuff will be available on target.com on the morning of May 29th.  Happened with Rosalina and it happened with the MM N3DS.  Don't expect it to be up for more than a few mins, though.

No more FE reps unless its Lyndis or Roy please. (I'd settle for Tharja)

I'm voting for Bayonetta or Bass (From Megaman 8)
I almost voted for Bayonetta, then thought of all the outfits and over-the-top fan service. Doubt they're gonna go any farther than Zero Suit Samus in that direction lol.

So I voted for Okami Amaterasu because...Okami Amaterasu.

I don't think it's overkill depending on what you're trying to do (touchup vs new paint job). From firsthand experience it's worth what you pay for, not that it's incredibly expensive. I'm thinking of doing an overhaul of Link to Fierce Deity. Tad intimidating but great practice =P
I started Yoshi variants, trying to work my way up to Fierce Diety Link. I used Vallejo game acrylics and had good results. Didn't require thinning but you gotta be careful about not getting too much paint at a time.

And you should stop being a henpecked pussy. If this is for a 5 year old, she probably won't give 2 shits about it. You can just tell her they didnt make it or whatever. If you can't deceive a 5 year old, you're failing as a parent.
A mod literally made an appearance yesterday warning posters about trolling. This guy is being trolled and then gets attacked for calling the guy out. smh

Back in the 90s I barely had toys. Kids are spoiled nowadays. back in the 90s I only had 1 meal per day and I was happiest.
Could be, but I think adults who grew up with barely anything at all just want to provide their kids with things they never got or experienced while growing up. Nothing wrong with that if your kids are well behave and have respect for others.

It said that store had them for several months. The Amiibers app finally updated to no longer list them. Needless to say, it wasn't true.
You know, this is why grammar is important. I had to read that a few times, because what you wrote literally means that the Amiibers app wasn't true... not Brickseek. But I finally figured out what you meant.

it's been several Black Fridays ago since I've participated in an Amazon bitch fest... if wave 4 is up in several hours, I'm sure I'll be cursing them once again

Could be, but I think adults who grew up with barely anything at all just want to provide their kids with things they never got or experienced while growing up. Nothing wrong with that if your kids are well behave and have respect for others.
Pretty much this. I guess I would say I grew up in the late 70's to 80's, but same thing. I wasn't allowed an Atari 2600 or NES until I was old enough to mow lawns and had to buy one with my own money. My parents saw video games as a unhealthy fad and figured if I was going to get a gaming system I'd really have to earn it.

But of course it's different for my own kids because there are already video game systems in the house. They will never know the "deprivation" that we experienced because video games are far more mainstream than they were then and far more adults actually play. The baby boomer generation didn't play video games. I still believe that's why the Wii sold so well, because it was the system that finally got the baby boomers to open up their checkbooks and spend money on games. It was an untapped demographic.

Has anyone received an "your order has been delayed" email from Target regarding Jigglypuff? I put in my order on 4/2 and they even auth'd my card. I'm thinking they have the dates messed up in their system because it says the new delivery date is the end of April beginning of May. I know jiggy is coming out on 5/29. Should I be worried?

Yes, I did. I made a comment about it a few posts before yours at 3AM.

Quantity: 1

Ordered the first 3 minutes it went up the first day.

Credit Card

Yeah but it's BS when parents are like "I just have to have this amiibo for my 5yr old" when the kid doesn't really care 1/4 as much as the parent, and wouldn't care at all if the parent hadn't been the one pushing the agenda. People use their kids as scapegoats all the time. Sometimes they expect other people to give their kids special treatment.

So, is 3 p.m. eastern time the expected time amazon puts up wave 4 preorders or was that just someone speaking out of their ass? Lord knows with all this amiibo cluster shitting puke inducing crap already happening it don't need any help from the regressive natured asswipes.

I wonder how much banter Amazon reps get from people asking for amiibo, you guys are going to turn those reps from India hostile against normal questions.

That won't work. The only thing that might is one-click checkout. The best bet is to pick one and hope it works out, then move on to the next. Have browsers open for each one while auto-refreshing.

Hmmm do I want to waste 30 secs trying to make that "bundle" work when preorders go live?

This could be legit, but what if they're spreading the link to create confusion and save more preorders for themselves...Idk

When Amazon orders go up I'm only trying for Lucina and Robin. I'm not going to care too much for the others. I'll grab if available, but not a priority like the other two.

Hmmm do I want to waste 30 secs trying to make that "bundle" work when preorders go live?

This could be legit, but what if they're spreading the link to create confusion and save more preorders for themselves...Idk
If they are not all put up at the same time, this method will be a waste.

You know what's funny? How come e-mail alerts never work from ANY of the retailer sites that offer e-mail alerts?  They not just late. They never come at all.

If they are not all put up at the same time, this method will be a waste.
If they are all added at completely separate times, sure, but I just made a link that put Mario and Pikachu with Pac Man and Charizard. Clicking the button will add available items to cart. This is just another method to quickly add everything to cart. This is not one click, though. If you are only getting one or two, one click is probably better. Here is the test link to confirm it does work:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aws/cart/add.html?ASIN.1=B00V86BRK2&Quantity.1=1&ASIN.2=B00V86BJX2&Quantity.2=1&ASIN.3=B00N4ABSLS&Quantity.3=1&ASIN.5=B00N4ABMG4&Quantity.5=1

EDIT: oh, and btw, you can make your own link by replacing the ASIN number with the ASIN of the item you want. It's pretty easy.

I remember the Super Mario Series being staggered a bit when they were up for pre-order at Amazon. I expect the same for Wave 4 honestly. We'll see though. I'm going to try my luck with 1-click, but thanks for the effort of putting them all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back