Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
i ended up getting greninja and jigglypuff from there as a last resort bc i don't want to wait on a TRU line. 

Absolutely RIDICULOUS..Im sitting right here, refreshing the site and I still cant get one
They probably had like 3 that were just other people's cancellations from bad credit card authorization attempts. The CAGS who posted above you were probably just about the only people who got one. Maybe someone on SD as well, because, you know, they get everything.

according to reddit it was alive while the pre-order button was grey and you can only use IE.

by the time the button turned orange it was already sold out on chrome. 

this happened to me 3x at 11pm in the past. so i stopped using chrome and finally got one with IE. (but others had no prob getting it with chrome before so it might be just me) for some reason IE lets you add to the card even when it's grayed out. 

Man, I wanted to place a play asia order for Pit and Palutena.  Should not have waited until I got home.  I sometimes wonder how long I will put up with this game of pre-order tag.

Just installed IE. Tired of missing out. :S
i literally did the same after the last time it was up. i was so pissed bc i was f5 ing since 11pm till it was up and it never let me pre-order. meanwhile i'm reading posts. "that was up for a long time!" "i got 2!!" got me so pissed. so i installed IE and set up auto passwords for everything.

Depends on where you are, kind of like what happened with Fox. Areas that are thicker with scalpers are buying them up too fast to last on the shelves despite the fact that they had a high production run. But they've been fairly easy to find other places, presumably areas that aren't infested with resellers.
I've yet to see a Fox on a shelf, while Sheiks and Toon Links are pretty rare around here, so this must be a high-scalper area, though the waits outside before Wave 3 release were relatively minor.

Palutena - best looking Amiibo ever! Makes Shulk and the FEs look like Pac-Man and Jigglypuff. Probably going to be the hardest to get out of all.

Gannondorf looks awesome too, except, as no Zelda has been rare yet, will he be so hard to find? And Zero Suit Samus - space-armor Samus is everywhere, can't we expect the same from this one?

http://nintendonews.com/2015/04/amiibo-production-confirmed-six-figures/

Saw this in my Twitter feed. Looks like the CPSIA pages updated to reflect new productions of Marth, Ike, Meta Knight, Sonic and SMB Yoshi and Luigi. Not entirely sure if we'll see any of these reprints in thw US, only reprint really confirmed for US is Marth, although there were rumors BB was going to be getting more Meta Knight. So ot xould be like the Japanese reprints they're doing of Captain Falcon amd whoever the other two were, I honestly can't remember.

I feel like a crackhead with these Amiibos. I have similar symptoms at least: getting sweaty, skin scratching, mood swings, decline in performance at work...

I NEED MY FIX MAN!!!!!!

http://nintendonews.com/2015/04/amiibo-production-confirmed-six-figures/

Saw this in my Twitter feed. Looks like the CPSIA pages updated to reflect new productions of Marth, Ike, Meta Knight, Sonic and SMB Yoshi and Luigi. Not entirely sure if we'll see any of these reprints in thw US, only reprint really confirmed for US is Marth, although there were rumors BB was going to be getting more Meta Knight. So ot xould be like the Japanese reprints they're doing of Captain Falcon amd whoever the other two were, I honestly can't remember.
I'm pretty certain CPSIA is a US government agency so there would be no reason for Nintendo to get certificates for non-US production runs.

I'm pretty certain CPSIA is a US government agency so there would be no reason for Nintendo to get certificates for non-US production runs.
Doh, you're right, didn't even think about that. Good catch. XD
Edit: Bah, cutting and pasting links on mobile sucks, so if you google CPSIA you'll get the Wiki entey, it's a law singed by Bush Jr that is inacted by CPSC.

Zero suit samus is going to be a must have for me. Along with baby bowser and Olimar. I'm pretty much sticking with just the ones I like or ones that have functionality I like. After seeing the pacman helmet on the new 200cc MK8 trailer I can now say I will definitely be getting him because I love the chomping action on the back of the helmet. I never expected anything like that. Really, it's the little things that matter most in life and that just brought such a nostalgic smile to my face.

I've never seen Toad or Megaman on shelves either but they go in stock online pretty often

Just checked and Toad is available on Best Buy right now

Amiibos made the news pre orders driving fans mad lol
H0yTAHq.jpg
Well, it's absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary. Nintendo has always been known for under producing their shit but this has been worse than usual for them and after the first run chaos you think they would have learned and did better. Nope. They'd rather make less than the scalpers I guess. I think they are scared they'll run into the issue Activision has been plagued by for years which is the surplus of Skylanders but all they have to do is be a little less cheap and a little more provisional in their stock and that shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back