Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin and Lucina lasted mere minutes for toysrus. Like 3 minutes if I recall. More people probably up for that though. I went to sleep early and missed it. Good thing insomnia own today.

i went to take a shower for TRU and at the same time tonight. 

but when i came out this time Walmart pre-orders were still up.

damn but i still need TRU greninja

Robin and Lucina lasted mere minutes for toysrus. Like 3 minutes if I recall. More people probably up for that though. I went to sleep early and missed it. Good thing insomnia own today.
Yeah. They disappeared in the blink of an eye. But, let's be honest: If someone told you before this morning that a major retailer would list Robin and Lucina and they would last 34 minutes, you would have told them to put down that pot brownie. So, and I can't imagine saying this often, Thanks Walmart :cool:

Anyone else having trouble checking out? There's a pic of the shopping cart and the icon keeps spinning and it's saying to please wait cause there's a "line at the checkout counter", been like that for the past 5 minutes

Anybody else have this issue?

It kept telling me to use a credit card that expires after May.

This credit card expires in 2017.
I did. My default card was a Walmart store credit card. It wouldn't take it for me for some reason, so I switched to another credit card and the order went through no problem. I then tried to log in to my Wal-Mart credit card account and it told me it was down for maintenance between 3:00am and 6:00am, so that may have something to do with it.

Figures I check almost nightly and the one night I don't they go up. Walmarts must be hammered I can't even get it to load says is extra busy ..

Anyone else having trouble checking out? There's a pic of the shopping cart and the icon keeps spinning and it's saying to please wait cause there's a "line at the checkout counter", been like that for the past 5 minutes
reddit is saying the same thing, the site is getting hammered

Searching Tip: Whenever, you're searching for an Amiibo; type Amiibo first then the characters' name. Example: Amiibo Ike. Just a heads up, it works for me (or just wait for a hyperlink, lol).

Freaking hell, I'm even awake and AT my computer, reading a book while listening for page monitor to go off, and I still manage to miss another round of Lucina and Robin! I don't really have anyone to blame but myself for getting wrapped up in the book and neglecting to check things manually for an hour or so, but man this is beyond annoying. Seriously can't let down your guard at all with these things, it'll be great when this madness is over.

Wonder if this'll be like Gold Mario though, and Walmart does a few more rounds of preorders. Would be nice, so I'll keep hoping for that.

Geez u guys are to easy lol

I only got two doubles and have already offered mine to CAG people.

Congrats to those who got the Walmart pre orders in

Does anyone else laugh when someone on here posts there shady ways on getting an amiibo.... "Got 4 Lucina, just logged into my second account used a different card, and shipped it to Uncle Smurf and bingo"

Wish I could of got robin and Lucina. Guess not this time. Was this a planned preorder or did it just show up out of no where? I don't understand why all retailers just can't pick a day and time like 12:01 and put them up instead of being sneaky..

then I got the last Splatoon 3-pack because I purchased it at 3:12 am.

Thanks to the person who post it, now I only need Jiggly, Greninja, Wario, Lucina and Robin. ^_^

how the hell are you supposed to get them when they are randomly added at at like 3am and sold out by 3:01am? You'd think by wave 4 Nintendo and stores would have a system. :( I am just bitter I missed another chance.
Walmart don't give a fuck about you, they still sold out thats all they care about, they don't give a shit if they sell them all to one guy. And if they told everyone when to preorder we'd have another gamestop on our hands. I didn't get in either because I have a job and sleep at night. :(

how the hell are you supposed to get them when they are randomly added at at like 3am and sold out by 3:01am? You'd think by wave 4 Nintendo and stores would have a system. :( I am just bitter I missed another chance.
They were up for over 40 minutes actually.

I like the unannounced times because when they're up, they're up for a while. For Bestbuy and Target, they were out in minutes. For Frys, orders didn't even process.

Turned on my Line notification sounds before going to bed.. picked something that I thought would wake me up.. well THAT was a failure

I find it funny how people think 40 minutes is a long time for pre-orders to be open. Lol..

Putting them up that early is only aiding all the flippers, as they are the only one who can sleep until noon. I would imagine quite a few members made multiple orders to "trade". :)

Does anyone else laugh when someone on here posts there shady ways on getting an amiibo.... "Got 4 Lucina, just logged into my second account used a different card, and shipped it to Uncle Smurf and bingo"
I think the first time someone did it...I guess it was funny. Now it's just annoying and shows the maturity of this community. I don't really care if someone gets four orders of Robin and Lucina; just don't boast about it in here.

Screw it. I just ordered the Splatoon singles from Walmart. Banking on a Splatoon/Squid amiibo bundle to get that one out of the way. If not, worst case I'll import it from Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back