Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Pacman was up for just a minute. I almost had him again, but then things got in the way and I ended up with nothing.

Damn my luck.

not that rare anymore.. the drought is up.. gamestop and frys both have them
No Gamestop in my area has them left, and I have too many Gamestops to count nearby. Luckily I grabbed one on Friday.

They all sold out, and the ones that do show up as "in stock" said those are only for those who pre-ordered them. Fry's is also a regional store. They are still hard to find in some areas.

I miss the Walmart restock because I wanted to spend time with my wife and daughters!  Either this is the universe trying to tell me to get my priorities straight or I need to be more devoted to Amiibo hunting! ;)

Woo hoo! My Robin and Lucina shipped from Amazon UK
Did you do priority shipping or regular?. My Ness from Amazon UK has shipped. Amazon.de has shipped my Lucina and is preparing my Robin and Ness. All three of my orders are the regular shipping so the wait begins on the untrackable deliveries.

Sweet, I was able to get a Splatoon pack from Walmart. I guess this means I'll probably be buying Splatoon at launch now, lol.

My Amazon.it order for 2 Charizards and my Amazon.de order for Wario, Charizard, and Robin have shipped!!! I couldn't cancel these fast enough so I'll probably offer these up to any CAGs that want them for cost plus shipping.

I got two notifications that my Wario/Pac-Man order was cancelled from DeepDiscount, but my Robin/Lucina/Charizard/Splatoon order is still active.
I haven't gotten notifications from them yet so fingers cross still. Also, the why is Europe getting wave 4 before us? That makes me a sad panda

my lucina i ordered 4/17 from walmart got cancelled this morning bc they said it was oos but robin from the same order is still intact.

So just pacman and wario today, or are people gonna say they got lucina but had to have an incognito window on chrome running windows 7 or a MacBook running a private ie window in a small window not maximized.

My Amazon.it order for 2 Charizards and my Amazon.de order for Wario, Charizard, and Robin have shipped!!! I couldn't cancel these fast enough so I'll probably offer these up to any CAGs that want them for cost plus shipping.
Did you get an email from Amazon.it? Mine just translates to "in shipping" on the order, so I'm not sure if that means it's being prepared or in transit.

Just received an email from Amazon.co.uk saying that my orders of Lucina and Robin will not be dispatched because of extremely limited supply, that the stock they had was on a "first come, first serve basis," and that they do not expect another shipment until late June. 

Bummer, I was really banking on those coming through to complete my collection. Now my only hopes lie with Deep Discount (who I have zero faith in)...  :-({|=

Stupid amiibos.

^^

Just received an email from Amazon.co.uk saying that my orders of Lucina and Robin will not be dispatched because of extremely limited supply, that the stock they had was on a "first come, first serve basis," and that they do not expect another shipment until late June.

Bummer, I was really banking on those coming through to complete my collection. Now my only hopes lie with Deep Discount (who I have zero faith in)... :-({|=

Stupid amiibos.
Same here. That 4 pound credit really helps though...

Read this yesterday from that Amiibo Alerts Twitter page about those Deep Discount orders. Looks like it was too good to be true for some of you.

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/591002983288016896

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/590980505991979010

With every little inconvenience and pain in the ass caused by these amiibos, I'm finding myself less and less interested in actually completing the set. It's basically just compulsive behavior driving me at this point and that's not a very good reason for spending so much of my time and money on plastic toys that aren't that cool after about a month of sitting there anyway.

How many cancellation letters, customer service calls, and trials of disappointment can one person face before saying "fuck it" and moving on? While I've never been so interested in plastic toys in my life, I've also never been so disinterested in Nintendo games either. Amiibos are bleeding the need for Nintendo to even give a shit about their software and they're becoming just as bad as the rest. 

Same here. I'm running out of steam and am now considering just getting rid of everything. you used to actually have a good shot at having something to show for your work, but now it's all speculative, even with confirmations.

They gave me the $4 discount due to my Robin/Ness pre-orders not shipping. Only my Charizard and Wario have shipped via Amazon UK. Great... Looks like they're only giving $4 regardless of how many you got delayed. Wondering if I should try chat to see what the deal is, or if they can gimme a bit more credit b/c I have 2 delayed. I actually do wanna import something else lol.

Are people still planning on lining up out side of TRU on Monday for the in store Greninja preorders?  Or has the burnout stopped that as well?

I ended up being off all next week now and debating if i should attempt to stop in but i refuse to wait early for it...

Are people still planning on lining up out side of TRU on Monday for the in store Greninja preorders? Or has the burnout stopped that as well?

I ended up being off all next week now and debating if i should attempt to stop in but i refuse to wait early for it...
I won't be able to go until I get out of school around 3 pm. I won't be that bummed if they sell out of preorders though.

I've noticed Lucina keeps going back and forth from "Sold out online" to "coming soon" on BestBuy.com

Has she been popping up regularly that I've been missing? Is there a specific time or something anyone is aware of, if so?

Me too but Ness still shows up under my orders, how about yours?
Says the same thing "Not yet dispatched delivery date between april 30th and may 6th" so its still in the system..very confused, will try another online chat with another amazon uk rep

Edit: just talked to a rep, its true, it will NOT ship til the end of June..since I have NOT been charged and wont be til it actually ships I will keep the order for now..maybe, maybe if I can get a Ness from gamestop on release date I will cancel the order but for now I will just leave things alone

With every little inconvenience and pain in the ass caused by these amiibos, I'm finding myself less and less interested in actually completing the set. It's basically just compulsive behavior driving me at this point and that's not a very good reason for spending so much of my time and money on plastic toys that aren't that cool after about a month of sitting there anyway.

How many cancellation letters, customer service calls, and trials of disappointment can one person face before saying "fuck it" and moving on? While I've never been so interested in plastic toys in my life, I've also never been so disinterested in Nintendo games either. Amiibos are bleeding the need for Nintendo to even give a shit about their software and they're becoming just as bad as the rest.
This. When you are essentially pre-ordering rain checks what's the point.

My Ness has been dispatched.  Pretty happy since it is the only one from this wave I really, really wanted.  Now just to figure out what to do with Jigglypuff...

im in the same boat with everyone else. My ness has been delayed till june. 

I really doubt with all these orders being delayed that their will even be enough for everyone's orders come june. 

If only nintendo didn't have the stupid exclusivity deals in the U.S i would have actually been able to grab a ness in my country. 

EDIT - 

whelp, after talking with a rep on amazon i was able to get the credit applied to my ness order and upgraded to global priority shipping for free.

Im only paying $12 for it. lol thanks to the CAG in me. ( i was originally paying $25) 

Now lets just hope i even get it. 

im in the same boat with everyone else. My ness has been delayed till june.

I really doubt with all these orders being delayed that their will even be enough for everyone's orders come june.

If only nintendo didn't have the stupid exclusivity deals in the U.S i would have actually been able to grab a ness in my country.

EDIT -

whelp, after talking with a rep on amazon i was able to get the credit applied to my ness order and upgraded to free global shipping.

Im only paying $12 for it. lol ( i was originally paying $25)

Now lets just hope i even get it.
I was never charged for my Ness yet(got the same email) paying £11.30 for it which is equal to 17 bucks..didnt pay for shipping since I got that credited a week ago when I placed the order..I will talk to an amazon rep and see what can be done about my order since I have to wait for it

I dont think deep discount hs ever actually had a single amiibo. Every order ive ever made with them with an amiibo has been canceled eventually, across all waves

To the people who's Ness got delayed from Amazon.co.uk, when did you order?

I ordered on 4/7/2015 (it's been dispatched) and I'd be interested in seeing if this really was "first come, first served"

To the people who's Ness got delayed from Amazon.co.uk, when did you order?

I ordered on 4/7/2015 (it's been dispatched) and I'd be interested in seeing if this really was "first come, first served"
I placed the order on April 17th..I am going to try the online chat later the lady I talked to now refused to lower the price of the amiibo(Ness) so will try again later I dont want to cancel the order since who knows if gamestop will have them available

Also I challenge you guys to name any small (non-import) retailers whose drops were posted on here and that came through with rare amiibo orders.
That's right folks. Nobody but the biggest US retailers are going to be able to fulfill your orders for rare NA amiibos. These sites never come through. At least deepdiscount.com handed out super quick cancellations and a response which was nice for a change. They could have left you hanging until September or indefinitely like many of the other sites have been doing.

Just stop ordering from the non-industry-giants. I keep hearing the cliche response "Well if I don't get them no bid deal". You say that now but people are still burning out from disappointment over cancelled orders on here every day. You won't be getting anything so there's no reason to order. Stick to Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Walmart, ToysRUs for domestic pre-orders. If you want them you need to F5 this page or other sources constantly. Have everything you want to buy bookmarked at every site and have accounts on every site with credit card info already saved and tested. That's just the way it works. Nobody likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back