Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
just wait until 5 months from now, when you've lomg since spent that money, and your buyer files a claim w PayPal that the item isnt as described, and then they don't return your PS4 or amiibos, and PayPal refunds their money.

don't think that happens? do a few google searches. and, yes, Paypal gives buyers 6 fucking months to dispute something. close both accounts after you sell them and don't look back lol
Huh? What account? I sell locally on craiglist. For a second there I thought you were trying to insult me by insinuating that I would be foolish enough to lose 10% on the transaction to a 3rd party service LOL!

Huh? What account? I sell locally on craiglist. For a second there I thought you were trying to insult me by insinuating that I would be foolish enough to lose 10% on the transaction to a 3rd party service LOL!
No, just foolish enough to risk getting your head blown off or having your body parts found split amongst 16 mason jars in a swamp hut because you used craigslist and met some kook.

lol Nintendo is reprinting these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmTQsW1gNlA
These guys hoping there is nothing difference in the reprints are kinda hypocrites. If nintendo started releasing some of their prize retro games again with no difference, they would be the first to shout from the mountaintops.

No, just foolish enough to risk getting your head blown off or having your body parts found split amongst 16 mason jars in a swamp hut because you used craigslist and met some kook.
You sound like some scared antisocial neckbeard that is afraid to leave the confines and safety of his parents basement. Stop being scared of your own shadow. If you don't know how to properly conduct a craigslist transaction during the day in public at a crowded place which I've done hundreds of times, then give your money away to ebay like a fool.

You sound like some scared antisocial neckbeard that is afraid to leave the confines and safety of his parents basement. Stop being scared of your own shadow. If you don't know how to properly conduct a craigslist transaction during the day in public at a crowded place which I've done hundreds of times, then give your money away to ebay like a fool.
I used Craigslist once, ended up at a Amiibo Worship cult attempting to summon their holy god Roy by using me as a sacrifice. I knew shit was getting real when they kept chanting "Roy's our boy..."

Its a legit fear.

you got someone on craiglist to give you a grand for your ps4? i call shananigans. They might have offered you 250, MAYBE. or they maybe tried to trade you a broken hot water heater and some bubble wrap they got from the dumpster.

plus, when all is said and done between eBay and PayPay forcefully tagteaming your butthole, it's more like 20% in fees / shipping costs.

So far, only Marth and Villager are different. I think the others are identical... so most of the figures are gonna become worthless due to the reprint.
Good, that is kind of the point. I want the chance to buy them at discount, not hound the internet for 3 min preorder windows.

Um no. I've done 100's of transactions on craigslist with no problem. Stop spreading LIES.

Um no. I've done 100's of transactions on craigslist with no problem. Stop spreading LIES.
lol wow seriously dude you talk about people don't have life's to go out to stores yet you the one sitting behind a keyboard right now insulting people, trying to rile fellow cags out instead helping them and straight up admitting to being a scalper while others here legimately want these figures for there selfs and can't get them and just straight up being a troll lol sorry look in the mirror at yourself cause it obvious you the one afraid of leaving your house since you been trolling this thread half the day. Seriously just stop it as said before a mod already warned you before by removing posts from you in the past.

I'm glad the original triology is different.

Lots of people in this thread did not preorder at launch and support nintendo until they saw they were a hot item. Those of us who wanted to support nintendo and went to GS and put down $5 for a figure should get the benefit of having a collectible.

If you guys don't really care about having the original, then the reprint should be good enough.

I was hoping the original NIB NA Villagers would come down in price with the reprints that are happening.
They likely will, but it probably won't be until they actually hit our stores here. There's been no definitive word that we're getting a restock and when and how much, so scalpers (and collectors alike) aren't likely to just drop the price with no change in demand and no definitive change in supply.

I'd give my Little Mac amiibo to the kid who first discovered Little Mac in Smash Bros. or on the Wii, or hell, just wants to collect every amiibo over the adult who is going to make a profit from it in just a few short months.

So, I got a marth, but for some reason I was charged $8 shipping.  I can change the shipping speed, but none of my options are free.  I'm a prime member.  Should I call about it?

So, I got a marth, but for some reason I was charged $8 shipping. I can change the shipping speed, but none of my options are free. I'm a prime member. Should I call about it?

Same with me too.
Go to your order, change shipping speed to 1-day, then change it back to 2-day.

That should fix it, it worked for me yesterday. (I actually changed it to the No Rush shipping to get the $1 credit).

So, I got a marth, but for some reason I was charged $8 shipping. I can change the shipping speed, but none of my options are free. I'm a prime member. Should I call about it?
Call, I just called them and they made the adjustments with no hassle.

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $12.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Total before tax: $12.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $1.04
Grand Total: $14.03

Call! I just called them and they made the adjustments with any hassle.

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $12.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Total before tax: $12.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $1.04
Grand Total: $14.03
Thanks malagu. tumbenhaur's solution did work, but I was worried about calling and them just canceling my order and trying again. I'm glad to know they will adjust shipping without messing with the order.

ARE YOU TAKING NOTES WALMART/BEST BUY/TARGET??????

I'm done with Marth. Amazon has found new ways to prevent me from getting one each time. Confirm my address, confirming my card (even while paying with gift card balance lol) saying they can't ship to my address (which they do several times a week lmao) oh well it's not meant to be. I'm going to open an amiibo charity. Anybody feel like donating? ;P

So far, only Marth and Villager are different. I think the others are identical... so most of the figures are gonna become worthless due to the reprint.
Wait, the reprints for Marth and Villager are going to be different? Is there a picture somewhere? Sorry, haven't been following this thread too much.

Was able to get a Greninja, Jigglypuff, and Pit from Amazon JP. My friend must hate me by now. I've sent him so many amiibo that he's had to ship me lol. I pay him the shipping costs through PSN cards.

Was able to get a Greninja, Jigglypuff, and Pit from Amazon JP. My friend must hate me by now. I've sent him so many amiibo that he's had to ship me lol. I pay him the shipping costs through PSN cards.
Haha, that's awesome. I wish I could do that as well instead of using a forwarding service. Or maybe live there.

Today's been a good day. I was really annoyed after losing my Jiggly preorder and failing to get to TRU early enough for Greninja. But I was able to secure them both (incl pit and WFT) from amazon, like you. And to top it of I managed to win the Marth lottery on Amazon today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back