Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else have problems with their Best Buy Wave 4 preorders? I got an email this morning saying something was wrong with my payment method (bullcrap), tried to change it on their website and it didn't work, then I called them...after the CS rep tried to reprocess it, the order somehow got CANCELED. Super pissed. She "created a ticket" to get the warehouse to reinstate the order...like that'll ever happen. Frickin amiibo, good grief.
My BB orders can't be cancelled which means they are being processed to ship.

Anyone else have problems with their Best Buy Wave 4 preorders? I got an email this morning saying something was wrong with my payment method (bullcrap), tried to change it on their website and it didn't work, then I called them...after the CS rep tried to reprocess it, the order somehow got CANCELED. Super pissed. She "created a ticket" to get the warehouse to reinstate the order...like that'll ever happen. Frickin amiibo, good grief.
I know a few people have had similar issues in the past. Problem is that nothing on the order can be altered without first cancelling the order and doing a new one. I remember when people had to change info, such as an address or payment info, on the Meta Knight preorders, contacted CS about it, and then they had it deleted, because their process to edit something on the order is to cancel it and do a new order. Problem was, these were were long sold out so new orders couldn't be reinstated. Unfortunately, sorry to say, you may be out of luck with BB. I don't think anyone was ever able to get their orders reinstated. I would just check their web site early Friday and hope they may put some up.

I know a few people have had similar issues in the past. Problem is that nothing on the order can be altered without first cancelling the order and doing a new one. I remember when people had to change info, such as an address or payment info, on the Meta Knight preorders, contacted CS about it, and then they had it deleted, because their process to edit something on the order is to cancel it and do a new order. Problem was, these were were long sold out so new orders couldn't be reinstated. Unfortunately, sorry to say, you may be out of luck with BB. I don't think anyone was ever able to get their orders reinstated. I would just check their web site early Friday and hope they may put some up.
Barf. What angers me is that I know there was absolutely nothing wrong with my credit card on file. I've made a dozen purchases on bestbuy.com with the same card since then. This is absolutely their way of sneakily getting orders canceled because they don't have enough inventory.

My jigglypuff just shipped from Target. No word on my BB or TRU orders yet. Still need to get Ness somehow. Out of all amiibo, that's the one I want the most and he's the only one so far that I wasn't able to secure a pre-order...

Barf. What angers me is that I know there was absolutely nothing wrong with my credit card on file. I've made a dozen purchases on bestbuy.com with the same card since then. This is absolutely their way of sneakily getting orders canceled because they don't have enough inventory.
It's an amiibo conspiracy !

I had two seperate orders for Jigglypuff.  1 order "shipped' and the other "order is created" from Target.

My Lucina, Robin, Wario, Charizard, and Pacman status is "Order in Process" from BestBuy.

Ness being shipped to my house from Gamestop (gotta look for my receipt and order confirmation to track)

All I need is Silver Mario and Greeninja to be purchased in-store this Friday at TRU.

Hope all goes well with my orders and everyone else!

I had two seperate orders for Jigglypuff. 1 order "shipped' and the other "order is created" from Target.

My Lucina, Robin, Wario, Charizard, and Pacman status is "Order in Process" from BestBuy.

Ness being shipped to my house from Gamestop (gotta look for my receipt and order confirmation to track)

All I need is Silver Mario and Greeninja to be purchased in-store this Friday at TRU.

Hope all goes well with my orders and everyone else!
Seems like you have a pretty good chance on getting those 2!!

If anyone pre-ordered Wave 5 from Amazon UK, if you ordered more then one of a character, they changed the order so you only have one. Had two Dark Pits pre-ordered (for myself and my manager) and just checked and only one now exists. May hit up Amazon chat to see if they can change it back.

My Walmart order shipped. 2x Lucina and 2x Robin incoming. Just need my Jigglypuff and Greninja to ship and I'll be good.
If you're looking for anything from Wave 3, let me know.

I have yet to get any email from Target about either of the two Jigglypuff orders. First order was when Jiggs went up the first time (when Ness and co crashed GS). The second order was the 2nd time Jiggs went up.

lololol how likely is it that the story's true?
"We can confirm that the lorry transporting the Splatoon stock from Nintendo's European warehouse to GAME UK has been stolen. Included as part of this delivery was GAME's allocation of the Splatoon + Squid Inkling amiibo and as a result we are unable to honour pre-orders for this item in GAME. We are working with GAME to contact those customers affected. Whilst these unfortunate circumstances were out of Nintendo UK and GAME's control, we apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment that this has caused."

SOURCE: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/05/weirdness_lorry_thieves_make_off_with_splatoon_special_editions_in_europe

I received my Marth from Wal-Mart.com yesterday.  A little surprised WM actually came through since I ordered about 20 minutes after it had gone up.  It came in a small box, but there was no protection inside, so it was just moving around in there.  Luckily it only had a minor nick.  Hopefully they ship any of the Wave 4's they are sending out now with a little more protection.

Walmart shipped Wario. I'm getting anxious about Best Buy as they're preparing to ship my Splatoon game but haven't prepared any of my amiibos yet.

Ordered the silver mario FINALLY I got my hands on something..it took like twenty tries but it worked..now just have to get Jigglypuff, Lucina, Robin, Marth, and MAYBE Greninja if Im lucky

I wanted to preorder Silver Mario at Target but they are charging $5 shipping for what I think it's going to be common. That's too much for a CAG :S

Keep trying, I kept going in and back out from that page and eventually it showed as available to me and I got an order in

I really hope, the most of you that ordered Silver Mareio used the Target Redcard (free shipping + 5% off).
Yep I did..order came out to be:

subtotal: of 1 item(s) $12.99
discounts: -$0.65
REDcard 5% Discount
shipping: FREE
REDcard free shipping
tax: $1.11
your total: $13.45

I just hope the order doesnt get canceled, shows on my end "Order Created" and they already charged my red card

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back