Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
My Pac-Man from Best Buy was canceled this morning. No reasoning given and it was the first amiibo from my order that show it was being prepared to ship from yesterday. Now waiting to see if my Lucina and Robin will actually ship from their preparing order status.

Central, IL here:

Just got the shipping email on my entire Wave 4 from Gamestop (bought the six pack)

Jigglypuff is on her way.

TRU hasn't shipped Greninja yet.

Gonna hope I can trade an extra of something for Silver Mario.  I've also decided I want that Splatoon 3-pack.  (Horrible timing on my part to decide I want it.)  Gotta hope it shows up online somewhere or I can find it walking into a store on the weekend.

Central, IL here:

Just got the shipping email on my entire Wave 4 from Gamestop (bought the six pack)

Jigglypuff is on her way.

TRU hasn't shipped Greninja yet.

Gonna hope I can trade an extra of something for Silver Mario. I've also decided I want that Splatoon 3-pack. (Horrible timing on my part to decide I want it.) Gotta hope it shows up online somewhere or I can find it walking into a store on the weekend.
Your best bet is to hit a store ASAP on Friday. I will be going to a Target, GS and Wal Mart after work on Friday so I hope they have something left of the three pack. I was in the same boat, didn't realize I wanted it till it's too late.

Fwiw, some targets still show 4 villagers in stock because they never got the initial shipment they were supposed to get.

And they'd have to go through corporate to get the stock count corrected.

Haha thats the joy in these game luanch events i find them more fun when you chat with other people.NWS luanch lines are pretty great compared to others.

Also did you check out the line?Its gonna get worse soon i feel it.
Definitely. Much more friendly people and really not as many scalpers as you'd think.

I did a little while ago. It's crazy...gonna wrap around the building soon and it's so early!

My Pac-Man from Best Buy was canceled this morning. No reasoning given and it was the first amiibo from my order that show it was being prepared to ship from yesterday. Now waiting to see if my Lucina and Robin will actually ship from their preparing order status.
Ugh, I really hope my Pac-Man and Wario from Best Buy survive the cancellations. I don't have them reserved anywhere else. I got the email that my copy of Splatoon shipped, but they were on separate orders.

What is the UPC code for silver Mario at Walmart?

554032248 and 045496892067 don't come up in their system to check stock.  Employees say they don't have them.

GS has 12 of them in, so I guess I'll get it from there.

For anybody that had moved since they placed their preorder like me, UPS Mail Innovation services will be taken care of by the USPS change of address service. My Target preorder for Jiggs was shipped via UPS Mail Innovation and since the post office handles the final delivery for those packages, you should sort that out with the USPS instead of UPS. I'm in CA and my order is expected to arrive next Tuesday.

Am I the only one in this thread that has a full-time day job? All this camping out and getting there at 9 am, what are you people...
I have a full time job, I just happened to be lucky to have a Target and TRU near my office. I don't have to be in until 8:30 and the Target right down the street opens at 8:00 so I'm set on that. Best Buy I have the Splatoon 3-Pack and Pac-Man for in store pick up so I can pick up after work. My Ness shipped from Gamestop today. TRU I'm probably screwed on getting greninja on though since I won't be able to get there until around 12:00 when I can take my lunch break. Tomorrow I'm really only out there for Jigglypuff, Silver Mario, Charizard, and Greninja. Already have Robin and Lucina from the UK as I didn't want to have to deal with that headache.

Southern PA/Western MD shipments here, so far Jigglypuff, Ness, (Robin, Lucina, Splatoon Boy and Girl all Best Buy) have shipped.  Silver Mario cancelled with Target.

Like so many others have mentioned, I will set up a tradelist while queuing in front of Toys R Us tomorrow to better my chances of Silver Mario and Greninja.

Your best bet is to hit a store ASAP on Friday. I will be going to a Target, GS and Wal Mart after work on Friday so I hope they have something left of the three pack. I was in the same boat, didn't realize I wanted it till it's too late.
Unfortunately, I can't get to any stores on Friday. I live in a city that only has a Walmart. Closest GS/Target/TRU/BB is about 45 minutes away. (Plus I work tomorrow.) I will be checking the Walmart at lunch.

I should have an extra Jigglypuff and an extra Greninja. Hopefully they will be useful to get (at a minimum) Silver Mario.

I have three TRU options within 10 miles. They all say there will be extra greninja but cannot give numbers. If anyone can check Columbus Oh numbers that would be great.

god damn it. I bought my first 6 amiibos 2 days ago when BB had the sale for 24 bucks for 3 (GCU). Now I can't stop looking at this thread and want to get every single one of them. FUUUUUUUUUU, I can't get addicted to this...

Not trying to brag, only curious to see if other are people getting Jigglypuff today. Mine showed up EARLY this morning. Didn't see any posts about this.

Ordered the minute it went up.

[attachment=14514:IMG_20150528_124621.jpg]

Note: only ordered 1, was canceled, this is the one they compensated for free.

Ness and chiziard is shipped from gs. Now try my luck at target tomorrow. If not toysrus is my 2nd store. Best buy is horror on released day. They don't even have common amiibo on release date.

I have a full time job, I just happened to be lucky to have a Target and TRU near my office. I don't have to be in until 8:30 and the Target right down the street opens at 8:00 so I'm set on that. Best Buy I have the Splatoon 3-Pack and Pac-Man for in store pick up so I can pick up after work. My Ness shipped from Gamestop today. TRU I'm probably screwed on getting greninja on though since I won't be able to get there until around 12:00 when I can take my lunch break. Tomorrow I'm really only out there for Jigglypuff, Silver Mario, Charizard, and Greninja. Already have Robin and Lucina from the UK as I didn't want to have to deal with that headache
Haha got it all planned out I see..

I just wish I had a Best Buy near me so I could use my GCU for any of the amiibos. Debating on trying to get Pac-Man or not....

Btw, I PM'd you.

Stopped by my target (the one on south street) in cerritos, ca since it already shows in stock. Was hoping to snag it before release date but they didn't have them out.

Anyways, two other guys showed up at the same time as me and already started camping out.

tumblr_np0piivTjJ1rr6e7xo2_540.jpg
tumblr_np0piivTjJ1rr6e7xo1_r1_540.jpg
tumblr_np0piivTjJ1rr6e7xo6_540.jpg
tumblr_np0piivTjJ1rr6e7xo10_540.jpg

Could not wait for my splatoon 3 pack to show so made a bit of an appetizer for them out of clay. 

Stopped by my target (the one on south street) in cerritos, ca since it already shows in stock. Was hoping to snag it before release date but they didn't have them out.

Anyways, two other guys showed up at the same time as me and already started camping out.
Already? Damn, the NWS didn't surprise me, but I didn't expect people to start camping out at retailers til later tonight. And you're on Pacific time? My god...

GS shipped Ness and Splatoon 3 pack b/ no tracking info yet to relay shipping region. BB wave 4 shipped from BB. Coming from Louisville and scheduled to arrive tomorrow. WM ink girl and charizard (back ups and will return) shipping from Indy. Jiggly processed and ready estimated 6/2-6/5. No tracking/region info.

Best Buy seems to send me a shipping email every 60-90 min today. But at the same time they are trolling me because Lucina & Robin are still processing.

Ness shipped from Gamestop.

Robin and Pacman shipped from BestBuy.  Awaiting Char, Lucina, and Wario to be shipped

1 Jiggly shipped from Target.  Awaiting another Jiggly to be shipped.

Silver Mario got canceled from Target.  Order was placed yesterday.

I just stopped by Meijer.

I was told they will be selling 1 figure per customer at midnight.

They wouldn't tell me many how many of each figure they would have.

2 people already told them apparently that they'll be there at 9:30 tonight. I work at night so I won't bother getting anything there.

My Pac-man shipped from BB too. Still waiting on Lucina and Robin to ship but they are still under the status: Preparing order- Order Status:: 1 item(s) preordered, release date is 05/29/2015.

After this my real only worries are Silver Mario and Greninja since my Jigglypuff and Ness already shipped. 

Is there still an active line alert group? Just realized this week that the one troll kicked everyone from the first one. I sent a PM to the guy listed in the op but haven't heard back yet.

My Pac-man shipped from BB too. Still waiting on Lucina and Robin to ship but they are still under the status: Preparing order- Order Status:: 1 item(s) preordered, release date is 05/29/2015.

After this my real only worries are Silver Mario and Greninja since my Jigglypuff and Ness already shipped.
Same here. I'm going to TRU at 6am and hope to snag one. My store said they have more than preorders and I should be able to get one coming in that early. Not sure wherer to get a silver mario at since my order from target cancelled yesterday. Hopefully at Toy's R us as well? Lets hope. Good luck

My theory for tomorrow morning: if you're gonna camp, then you better go ALL IN on that camp...

I'll be at Target longg before the sun rises

Yeah, I probably won't be able to get to Target until about 7:30. If it looks like a madhouse, I'll just head to work. I'll try my luck with TRU for lunch (I'll probably be SOL tomorrow though) 

My theory for tomorrow morning: if you're gonna camp, then you better go ALL IN on that camp...

I'll be at Target longg before the sun rises
Exactly so many locations but to choose just one is so nerve racking. Where do I have the best chance?! Called three local gamestops and all saying no stock and have no news of any release so damn sketch

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back