Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. My Target is getting 32 Puffs so I think I'll go over at 7 and see how the line is in the morning and decide to wait or just pay the scalpers price instead of waiting. Not a big area for these, we just don't usually see alot of them in Western North Dakota area. Figure I'll hit Target and swing over to Best Buy in the slim chance they have any Meta Knights (Although I'm not sure my BB even got a first shipment of them)

Arrived at my house today from Walmart:

pac-man

Charizard

Wario

Lucina

Robin

Splatoon 3 pack

Splatoon girl

Splatoon boy

Pac-Man just shipped from Best Buy. I ordered that like two months ago and forgot, I don't even collect them anymore.
But still, Pac-Man is cool. 

The fact that i have my manager at work stopping by target and toysrus on his way to work is kind of funny but its nice to have a back up option. Lol

Must be nice for all you people that at least have a target in your entire state, unlike us here in the good old Green Mountains where we have exactly 0 targets to venture too unless we want to go across the lake to NY so that puts more people at TRU/Walmart/BB given they are all in a .2 mile radius around here, and is the only TRU and Best Buy in the state

I'm really starting to think I'm the only one that got Jiggly early.....
I'm not scheduled to get mine until Tuesday, but they used that UPS Innovations to ship which means I likely won't get the package until next Thursday or Friday.

I love how folks are getting shipped Amiibos they forgot they ordered and I couldn't get any orders placed to begin with.

For ppl getting both Spaltoon 3-Pack and Inkling Boy + Girl. Which are you planning to open, if at all?

Just got an email that my Wario has shipped from BB (To ND) still waiting on them to ship Charizard, Lucina and Robin still though...Not a fan of everything I ordered getting shipped seperately

I think for anything that hasn't been confirmed shipped and already left a postal location I will just try and hunt for tomorrow just to be safe. If I end up with extras from it, I'll keep for you guys/gals!

I caved and bought a Lucina for 30 bucks. Hated to do it but I hated going though this bullshit for so long even more. Entirely my fault for not researching but after seeing her I'm a bit underwhelmed at how small she is compared to the other amiibos. There's a few I wouldn't mind having still but I got the one I've wanted since things were announced.

My target is only getting 4 Splatoon 3 packs tomorrow. Those are the only amiibo I want now considering what they unlock for the game. I can't wait to play Splatoon tomorrow! This might be unreasonable, so please don't attack. But I'd be willing to trade a Robin that I have coming in from Walmart for a Splatoon 3 pack.

My target is only getting 4 Splatoon 3 packs tomorrow. Those are the only amiibo I want now considering what they unlock for the game. I can't wait to play Splatoon tomorrow! This might be unreasonable, so please don't attack. But I'd be willing to trade a Robin that I have coming in from Walmart for a Splatoon 3 pack.
I think it is my duty to respectfully tell you that that is an unreasonable offer. Robin's even inflated ebay price is around or slightly less than the splatoon bundle's msrp. That's not exactly a very fair trade on that ground. Also that is before you even consider how you are trying to trade 1 figure for three.

90s all day and night for my forecast. Gonna be camping in flip flops and a Hawaiian shirt lol
I'd take that over 20 degrees and snow my man, that was not a fun experience. Shit bring a blender, some ice, juice (maybe some adult juice) and I bet you could make a killing!

After brickseek and calling my TRU, it looks like Target for me. Damn, 6am is early to get in line.

TRU    Target

Robin            2          24

Lucina           2          24

Silver Mario  8          12

Jigglypuff      NA       24
Greninja        20        NA

looks like the targets inside of malls are getting more of each type of amiibo, but i am hesitate to go to those stores since they have multiple entrances. sounds like a cluster f**k once the store opens

After brickseek and calling my TRU, it looks like Target for me. Damn, 6am is early to get in line.

TRU Target

Robin 2 24

Lucina 2 24

Silver Mario 8 12

Jigglypuff NA 24
Greninja 20 NA
That's kind of crazy if those Target numbers are true. So far everything I've heard has indicated most stores are only getting one box of Lucina and Robin, meaning 4 of each.

I think it is my duty to respectfully tell you that that is an unreasonable offer. Robin's even inflated ebay price is around or slightly less than the splatoon bundle's msrp. That's not exactly a very fair trade on that ground. Also that is before you even consider how you are trying to trade 1 figure for three.
I know. But if somebody needs a Robin(doesn't have a preorder/fails tomorrow) and has multiple 3-packs, I can see someone maybe accepting. Plus, how do the prices for rare Amiibo fluctuate after their initial release date? Have they increased dramatically in the past? I seriously doubt they immediately jump to ridiculous prices. It takes time. After people see that they're going to be hard to find, what is the likelihood that ebay prices increase?

Anyone else's stores not getting Lucina? Brickseek says my local Target hasn't gotten any. A few other Targets in surrounding cities said they didn't have them in stock, but a few do now and mine and others still say none are in stock. Everything in Wave 4 is listed as in stock, but Lucina. Gamestop also said they won't be getting any Lucinas. And is the Target limit two of any overall, two different characters, or just two per character? Regardless, I'll probably still try to get past the limit since the register probably doesn't have it programmed.

Brickseek tells me closest Target in my area will have 3 Lucina and 3 Robins. The next closest three locations have 0. Wow that is awful. lol

Yeah, Target's are only getting 3-4 of Robin / Lucina. Some stores aren't getting any.

Stores are getting 24-30 Jigglypuffs though. Which isn't really much considering it's a store exclusive.

Yeah, Target's are only getting 3-4 of Robin / Lucina. Some stores aren't getting any.

Stores are getting 24-30 Jigglypuffs though. Which isn't really much considering it's a store exclusive.
Seriously? Odd they're getting Robin, but not her. Just can't seem to get her. Guess I'll be aiming for Greninja and Jigglypuff for possible trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back