Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my local toyrus didn't have any lucina or robin. All they had were 30 greninja, few pac man and some of the splatoon chars. Looks like amazon is my best bet tonight.
Did they have any Greninja left on the east side of Indy? I was not able to line up this morning, but I would go over there if I could get one now.

My haul. Got up at 5:30, left at 6am for Target. Was first in line. Limit was 2 total which was fine. Went to Toysrus and they had tickets ready. 1 of each there. Grabbed 1 Greninja and headed to Gamestop. First in line there and got Ness and Ike. The guy behind my friend and I wanted Ness but they only had 2 (which my roommate and I wanted). He was really disappointed when the store opened b/c that's the only one he wanted. I end up trading him an Ike for my Ness (the look on his face, priceless). Also gave his friend my Jigglypuff (for MSRP but he gave me) $20 since he couldn't make it to Target and they were all sold out.

So to though guys, hope you enjoy the amiibos! Was fun talking to you guys.

WjhMaqA.jpg

my target ended up letting everyone buy one character each and didnt stick to the total 2 limit, so the first four people got everyone they wanted. this caused a lot of people to be pissed off. i was okay with it since the people who were first camped overnight for them.

Wtf at UPS? I was supposed to have 2 BB packages and a GS package arriving today. But they only left one despite all 3 being out for delivery

Wow was first for my gs but because they opened another entrance to the mall it is in, now third. One spot taken by a dudes bag he left as a placeholder while he goes to target
that's bullshit like really. how long was he gone that he was able to come back before GS started selling?

I haven't heard anything about Marth or any Wave 3 around my areas or from friends. I will post my stories later.

Anyone that is interested in any of the wave 4 (sans exclusives and FE) or splatoon amiibo or silver mario, I am likely able to pick up extras. PM if interested! I can also get Splatoon shirts from Nintendo World! Fair price or trade!

There is a super ultra female neckbeard in front of me. The worst part is she has a kid, poor guy seems like he is having nerdy things shoved down his throat.

There was a really nice "female Neckbeard" behind me at TRU. I noticed once we were in the store that she was reading one of the old school romance novels with the shirtless guy on the cover. I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

So as I'm getting out of my car to walk into game stop I see 2 neck beards riding a tandem bicycle of all things.  One of them that looked like he hadn't showered in days was sporting a fedora hat with his horrible looking beard and told the other to wait by the bike, and that he was going to go in there to "handle stuff".

He walks out 2 seconds later all mad that Lucina and Ness are not available, and starts to hop back on the 2 seat bicycle. By this point I'm just laughing, and very loudly at that. He then asks me "what's so funny?"  I reply "did you just ride that bike up here?  Is this real life?"  He retorts "ya, car is in the shop".

I reply, "well then I guess you better hit up some more stores for amiibos so that you can afford to fix it", as I walk in the store shaking my head at what my eyes just had to unfortunately witness.  

CANT CHECKOUT ON TARGET! keep getting carts empty after I go thru all the steps using redcard

paypal totally locked out after payment on their portal "Generic Application Error" from Target on redirect back

Toysrus in Mays Landing NJ had over 100 Greninjas, 16 lucinas and robins, 8 marths, 20 each of inkling boy and girl and 3pack, and a ton of the others.. very well stocked!

My wife is in line for Ness. Thy got 2 and none of the other rares. TRU had a ton of Greninja. BB had 1 Robin & 1 Lucina, 5 people waiting in line.

CANT CHECKOUT ON TARGET! keep getting carts empty after I go thru all the steps using redcard

paypal totally locked out after payment on their portal "Generic Application Error" from Target on redirect back
If you add something else to your cart with Jigglypuff, that item will stay but there will be a message saying the "We're sorry, but Nintendo amiibo Jigglypuff - Target Exclusive was removed because it is not available for purchase at this time." when you go to finalize the checkout.

Gamestop near me only had Silver Mario,PacMan,Splatoon singles and 3 pack,and Charizard. I picked up Silver Matio since it's the only one I wanted besides Lucina.

Walmart on the other hand had none of the new amiibos. I asked and they told me they have no clue when they will get them.

Damn Target website. Such a tease with Jigglypuff. Can't check out. If I hadn't gotten drunk last night maybe I could have gotten to Target early...

my target ended up letting everyone buy one character each and didnt stick to the total 2 limit, so the first four people got everyone they wanted. this caused a lot of people to be pissed off. i was okay with it since the people who were first camped overnight for them.
i never heard about that, the limit at here was 2 of each amiibo, new ahead the 20+people were mostly scalpers, funny when the bring a shopping cart in line, still missed on the emblem series their and a toys, though toys was better as they had 90 so didnt have to go earlier to wait, still 1 per person

anyone think Ness might pop up on gamestop.com today? It is the last one I want, and I missed out back with the original preorder due to work needing me to stay an extra shift.

I would use my local comic/toy shop for a japan import, but I want the us packaging for Ness.

might have to overpay on this one. :(

I was able to walk into toysrus 30 minutes after open and grab a silver mario along with my greninja so that makes this wave complete

Who is ready for the biggest Target horror story?

Called around yesterday asking different stores's policies and what not. Found one that said they would be doing one of each character per person and that they would have all the characters. Brickseek said they had 12 Robins, 4 Lucinas, and 24 Jigglypuffs. Went at midnight and was first in line. At 8 am we all walked back in a single file line, I went up to the register, and told the guy that I needed one of each Amiibo except for the Splatoon ones. He then goes to get them, but looks and says "Oh, I put them on the shelf. Hold on." So two people in the back of the line dash toward the shelf, grab handfuls of Robin, the two Lucina out there, and then dart to the front of the store. Meanwhile Myself and everyone else are standing there with no idea what is happening. At this point they have rung me up for Lucina, Charizard, Jiggly, and Silver Mario. Then the store manager looks over and instead of using the walkie talkie to stop the other people tells the cashiers that it's going to be a limit of three figurines total per person.

So the people who all camped out over night (there were four of us) got a total of one Lucina (who went to me) and one Robin (who went to the girl behind me.) Lambasted the store on the survey because they also said there would be tickets and security (there were neither), and have called corporate explaining the situation only to be told that "This is a high demand item and we are experiencing a high volume of calls. We'll file a report and maybe you will be contacted in 2-7 business days."

Seriously the most fucked up experience I have ever had with a store.

My wife is in line for Ness. Thy got 2 and none of the other rares. TRU had a ton of Greninja. BB had 1 Robin & 1 Lucina, 5 people waiting in line.

To those trying Target. I was not logged in, I did everything manually writting it in for checkout. Did not use red card or paypal. This method worked.

TRU went over lovely for me, I only came for Greninja and silver Mario though. I got there 10 minutes before they opened and the line was already 50 deep, I was in line with some clueless parents, who didn't know about Amiibos, but were probably more fun to talk to because they didn't care about them.

They got us in the store single-file, took about 10 minutes to get to the figure table, and they were LOADED with Greninjas, had about 30 on the table and a whole 4-way feature full of them, they also had 20ish silver Marios to choose from, so even though it was limit one character, they let me grab another pair after the line cleared out.

I got what I wanted, the parents got what they wanted, it was great! This was at the Lakeside TRU(9269).

My wife is pretty awesome.

I called the Gamestop near her office, and they told me they had six Silver Mario and one Splatoon 3-pack left.  I mentioned it in a text, and, she called a few minutes later saying she got me the pack and the Silver Mario. 

I'm done with Wave 4.  Caught 'em all!  :D/

My mom actually just stopped and got me the silver mario and greninja. Kudos to her as she had no clue what she was doing. She called in a panic because of the long line, and said she got the last of each. She's the best

Got everything at Toys R Us, got a Jigglypuff for a friend at Target. Ended up with an extra Greninja, I don't picture that being a problem for long. Was getting stuff for friends, one got a Greninja on his own. Sold my extra Marth I picked up at cost to a friend while we were waiting in line. (I know, at COST! Crazy huh?)

Called around yesterday asking different stores's policies and what not. Found one that said they would be doing one of each character per person and that they would have all the characters. Brickseek said they had 12 Robins, 4 Lucinas, and 24 Jigglypuffs. Went at midnight and was first in line. At 8 am we all walked back in a single file line, I went up to the register, and told the guy that I needed one of each Amiibo except for the Splatoon ones. He then goes to get them, but looks and says "Oh, I put them on the shelf. Hold on." So two people in the back of the line dash toward the shelf, grab handfuls of Robin, the two Lucina out there, and then dart to the front of the store. Meanwhile Myself and everyone else are standing there with no idea what is happening. At this point they have rung me up for Lucina, Charizard, Jiggly, and Silver Mario. Then the store manager looks over and instead of using the walkie talkie to stop the other people tells the cashiers that it's going to be a limit of three figurines total per person.

So the people who all camped out over night (there were four of us) got a total of one Lucina (who went to me) and one Robin (who went to the girl behind me.) Lambasted the store on the survey because they also said there would be tickets and security (there were neither), and have called corporate explaining the situation only to be told that "This is a high demand item and we are experiencing a high volume of calls. We'll file a report and maybe you will be contacted in 2-7 business days."

Wow, 8 hours overnight and you got hosed. Sorry about what happened dude :(

Wow that is awful. I enjoy reading these stories. Thanks for sharing. I think it's because of the "car accident" complex. You can't help but look. Sorry for your experience.

My store used a ticket system so it went smoothly. I feel like I made out well. My boss was ok with me showing up 45 minutes late - didn't even need to charge my sick time and I didn't have to wake up any earlier than I normally do as I got to my store 10 minutes before opening. I didn't have to give up anything unlike most everyone else.

Well between stores and online orders I either have everything or its on its way to me. The only thing I'm anxious about is Greninja since Toys R Us says "Item(s) located in stock" and gives me a date when I can expect my item. Does anyone else who ordered online way back see the same thing? Just concerned as its the only thing not officially marked as "shipped" or with a tracking number. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back