Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad this is back up, my one from last night that came with free shipping got cancelled (just disappeared)

also can't seem to find any record of my gohastings order, so walmart gets my money!

Today was insane. I couldn't sleep so I started waiting at tpysrus at around 3am. I was several hours earlier than any other arrivals. The store for in every Amiibo except for Marth. I picked up silver mario, greninja, Robin, Lucina, and the splatoon 3 pack. I then went to the best buy next door and found the 3 pack and silver mario. There were other wave 4 amiibo available but I didn't particularly want any of them. After finding some duplicates at bestbuy I returned my original silver mario and splatoon bundle to toysrus. I think I just want the last two fire emblem amiibo. Once I have marth and Ike I'm quitting. This hunt is a pain.

Looks like the store exclusives were easy to get where I live. Didn't really look like you have to stand in line at all if you were just after the exclusive, plenty of stock to go around. The only one that were really hard to get is Robin and Lucina.

Today was insane. I couldn't sleep so I started waiting at tpysrus at around 3am. I was several hours earlier than any other arrivals. The store for in every Amiibo except for Marth. I picked up silver mario, greninja, Robin, Lucina, and the splatoon 3 pack. I then went to the best buy next door and found the 3 pack and silver mario. There were other wave 4 amiibo available but I didn't particularly want any of them. After finding some duplicates at bestbuy I returned my original silver mario and splatoon bundle to toysrus. I think I just want the last two fire emblem amiibo. Once I have marth and Ike I'm quitting. This hunt is a pain.
Yea, I don't blame you for wanting to quit. I feel the same as well sometimes.

After bought 2 Jigglypuf from target. i camped out at bestbuy around 8:15 AM with another friendly lady. The manager come out and told store us the will be open at 10AM. We told him we waits for new amiibos. we give him a list, 30 minutes later he come out and tell us he put 2 set amiibos on the counter us. He opened the store and take us both to the counter and the cashier ring us up. Everything go smoothly. Can't beat 20% amiibo on day 1. :)

2 lucina
2 robin
2 silver mario
2 charizard
2 wario
2 splatoon triple pack
2 pac man

I went to the toysrus in clackamas with two of my kids at 9 because I thought it opened then. Said they had 90greninjas but my kids would wait in line for an hour so I bolted. I hate the meatspace part of picking up amiibos. No jigglypuff or greninja for me.

Does anyone here work for Gamestop and know if restock of Ness is coming similar to Shulk.  He seems to be the impossible one to get this wave. 

Well this Wave was easy, I had everything not exclusive pre-ordered at Best Buy. After working out and dropping milady off at work, stopped by Target about 10 minutes after open and picked up Jigglypuff. During lunch, ~11:40am, went out to Toys 'R Us and grabbed a Greninja. Didn't really have time to check out any GameStops yet, the 'ole ball and chain says she'll look for me when she gets out of work, but I'm setting my expectations to low.

In Novi, MI btw. No pre-orders other than Best Buy online (GCU!) which showed up at work today. Target had like 20+ Jigglypuffs and a few each of the others, and maybe 10ish Silver Marios. Toys 'R Us was surprising, they had about 10ish of each other than Greninja, which they had 70 of when they opened, and about 30 when I got there. No restocks of rarer figures from previous waves, though, slightly bummed from that.

Ness is on the way from GameStop. Pacman and the Splatoon 3-pack are also coming but from Best Buy. Managed to get a pre-order in on Silver Mario. Was asleep when Jigglypuff went back in stock online, but it's sold out now both online and in virtually every Target in my area. Had to resort to importing Greninja from Play-Asia the other day.

Still waiting on if B&H Photo is actually going to deliver on the rest of the Wave 4 amiibo. Got an e-mail last night saying they're still out of stock. No high hopes.

Well this Wave was easy, I had everything not exclusive pre-ordered at Best Buy. After working out and dropping milady off at work, stopped by Target about 10 minutes after open and picked up Jigglypuff. During lunch, ~11:40am, went out to Toys 'R Us and grabbed a Greninja. Didn't really have time to check out any GameStops yet, the 'ole ball and chain says she'll look for me when she gets out of work, but I'm setting my expectations to low.

In Novi, MI btw. No pre-orders other than Best Buy online (GCU!) which showed up at work today. Target had like 20+ Jigglypuffs and a few each of the others, and maybe 10ish Silver Marios. Toys 'R Us was surprising, they had about 10ish of each other than Greninja, which they had 70 of when they opened, and about 30 when I got there. No restocks of rarer figures from previous waves, though, slightly bummed from that.
Word to the wise: Never say m'lady. Anywhere. Anytime after the 19th century. It's extremely frowned upon by pretty much all of our society.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8teRxOSNHs

Last edited:
My Toysrus said that they are expecting Marth later today. So if you are still looking for a Marth you might want to check or call your Toysrus to see if they have incoming stock.

Thanks to everyone who posted about Toys R Us having a ridiculous supply of Greninja.  I drove by there on my way from Target this morning and saw the line and decided to pass, figuring I wouldn't be able to get it.  Came home, did some work, looked on CAG and saw all of the reports.  So, I decided to stop by while running some errands, got there, asked the guy if they had any wave 4 figures left and he went back behind the counter, where I saw a ton of Splatoon individual and about 10 multipacks and about 13 pacman figures left.  Then he said "Oh and we have this one Greninja left." So, needless to say, I grabbed it.  I really was about to give up on the exclusives and managed to find a Jigglypuff and Greninja.. Now to get a Ness, Robin and Lucina... 

On one hand, I hate that pre-orders were so limited, but Kudos to Toys R Us for being smart and holding enough figures back so their stores (or most of their stores) could meet the insane early morning demand.  In hindsight, that was really smart, considering the amount of people who get there so early to get these figures and in previous waves left very disappointed.

Went in expecting nothing and got nothing. All exclusives and FE characters were gone or never in stock. I want my two hours and gas back. Didn't camp or line up, but came at opening time the lines at Target and TRU were composed of the worst looking kind of people. All I saw at both stores was trailer trash, slickdeal hoarder/flipper soccer moms, and disgusting looking, morbidly obese neckbeards. One of them was practically juggling his amiibos on his gut. Saw some of the same folks at TRU that I saw at Target. Oh well they probably need the money from flipping more than I need these for keeps. Don't bother going to Walmart because they only have Pac and Charizard, unless you want those, of course.
Which kind of guy were you? I love these types of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back